WWH vs Genis Photon Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins ?

carver9
Hulk is so famous. Another Hulk thread. Let me count how many this is...one sec.

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk is so famous. Another Hulk thread. Let me count how many this is...one sec. Sto b*tching, you little b*tch.

Either answer of gtfo troll

carver9
This is the 15th thread in less than 2 days. This alone tells me what people think about Hulks power level.

Nihilist
This is the 15th thread in less than 2 days. This alone tells me what people think about Hulks power level. Reported for trolling

carver9
WWH wins. Genis fought Merge Hulk and the fight didn't turn out in his favor at all. WWH is a different beast.

Mistress-Death
Genis wins 8/10

-Pr-
Hulk is so famous. Another Hulk thread. Let me count how many this is...one sec.

Stop whining.

--

Which Genis?

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Stop whining.

--

Which Genis?
I'm ashamed of you pr. It says Genis photon vell on the thread title.
sneer

stick out tongue

TheHulk
WWH wins. Genis fought Merge Hulk and the fight didn't turn out in his favor at all. WWH is a different beast. thumb up

abhilegend
WWH wins. Genis fought Merge Hulk and the fight didn't turn out in his favor at all. WWH is a different beast.
facepalm
That was pre-photon genis, who was vastly weaker.

Mistress-Death
Yeah context is lost on all Hulk fanboys

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mistress-Death
Yeah context is lost on all Hulk fanboys
I know right. Savage hulk=wendigo=thor=superman, so WBH is 1000 times stronger then them. Gotta love that logic. Upgrades only happen and matter for hulk.

Nihilist
Originally posted by abhilegend
facepalm
That was pre-photon genis, who was vastly weaker. laughing out loud Wheres Carver to say he wasnt lying again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.