Hashirama Senju vs The Six Paths of Pain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheAuraAngel
Been wondering who was the stronger of the two. Well, time to find out.

Fight takes place where Kabuto and the Uchiha bros are fighting. Both characters have no intel. Winner take all! Note: Nagato is obviously in a hidden location. Hashirama is allowed to leave the arena if he figures out Nagato's existence and Nagato is allowed to send the Paths to stop him. CIS is also on for Nagato, so he doesn't just CT him from the get go and stuff.

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo124/Final_Shotz/Hashirama_Senju_by_nelsonaof.png

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/343/6/3/six_paths_of_pain_by_viertobi-d4in85e.jpg

Q99
Lesse, Hashirama powers- wood clones, sleep pollen, wood itself, Tsunade-like regen, darkness genjutsu...

Demonic Phoenix
Hashirama wins.

His Bringer of Darkness negates the 6 Paths' greatest asset, and he is more than powerful enough to stomp each singular Path. Or he can just make enough clones to overwhelm them, or put them to sleep.

Q99
But Pain can do the Moon Jutsu and try and suck Hashirama up, clones, flowers, etc. and all.

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Hashirama wins.

His Bringer of Darkness negates the 6 Paths' greatest asset, and he is more than powerful enough to stomp each singular Path. Or he can just make enough clones to overwhelm them, or put them to sleep.

He can put the dead to sleep?

I'll admit the darkness is what would give him the win if anything. But it's probably not an unbreakable genjutsu, nor is it something the Paths would be unable to handle. Remember, they can see chakra so they could possibly make out Hashirama in the dark.

Demonic Phoenix
Doubt they'd be unaffected by it at the least. They still have functioning nerves and shit.

Sarutobi didn't try breaking it and instead went on the offense. Guessing that's what the Paths will try to do too.
Their chakra detection is kinda wonky. When one of the Paths was in Gamabunta's mouth, I don't think he could see anything but Naruto's eyes.
There's also the time Deva failed to see Naruto's clones transformed into rocks.

TheAuraAngel
I can't see why they would be. I don't even remember them needing to breathe.

Sarutobi had to kill them with the Megadeath spell and shadow clones. Needed to conserve all the chakra he could to get the job down. Besides he still had smell and other senses.
Deva was distracted and Animal was probably surprised.

Demonic Phoenix
Do you remember the Paths having any conversations?

He said the Darkness was dangerous. I doubt he'd intentionally make it harder for himself to land a hit on those two Kages when he was on his last legs. It would have been safer for him to break the genjutsu and then grab them.
He couldn't see them, even though he already knew Naruto had transformed some clones into rocks. So when a doujutsu wielding character is surprised, their ability to see chakra gets turned off?

EDIT: I voted for Madara by accident. >___>

TheAuraAngel
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Do you remember the Paths having any conversations?

He said the Darkness was dangerous. I doubt he'd intentionally make it harder for himself to land a hit on those two Kages when he was on his last legs. It would have been safer for him to break the genjutsu and then grab them.
He couldn't see them, even though he already knew Naruto had transformed some clones into rocks. So when a doujutsu wielding character is surprised, their ability to see chakra gets turned off?

EDIT: I voted for Madara by accident. >___>

Works like radio I assume. :T

He barely pulled out enough chakra to do what he did. What makes you think he would have been able to break the genjutsu on top of all that?
When did he show that he knew that? And who knows, maybe it only works when they're actively trying to see chakra? In any event, Pain has shown the ability to see chakra.

I know you wanted to vote for Itachi.

Demonic Phoenix
Doubt it. Other ninjas like Konan and Jiraiya do not have radio receivers.

He had Enma as a partner who could have tried to break it for him.
Naruto pulled the trick twice; first it was just the two rocks beside Deva, then it was most of the rocks closest to him that Deva had laid eyes on. Yes, barriers, not humans. He's seen the former twice, failed to see the latter twice/thrice. He has only seen chakra gathered at feet. So he'd fail to see Hashirama in the darkness unless he has a lot of chakra gathered at his feet. kruemelmonsteryn0
Meh, maybe Madara or Tobi can clear this wonky crap up. I'll double check.

Actually, wanted to vote for "No One Can Escape Pain" because you nicely capitalized every first letter of every word there. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.