Superman/Wonder Woman/Martian Manhunter vs Xman/God Like Cable/Exodus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

XMan is Nate Grey.

abhilegend
Shaman or pre-shaman? In team 1 you have someone with one of the best willpower in comics, one immune to telepathic powers and one elite telepath. I don't like team 2's chances here.

Estacado
Yeah sure all of them being mindcontrolled by Despero at the sametime.
Fernus also mind****ed them with ease.
So team 2 for the easy win Imo the 3 combined can match the tp of Fernus maybe Despero's aswell not sure about that though.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Estacado
Yeah sure all of them being mindcontrolled by Despero at the sametime.
Fernus also mind****ed them with ease.
So team 2 for the easy win Imo the 3 combined can match the tp of Fernus maybe Despero's aswell not sure about that though.

...When were they all controlled by Despero at the same time?

Estacado
Sorry I was wrong when Desp controled MM,Aquaman,Hal and the others I remembered there was also WW in the fight but I was wrong....my bad.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Estacado
Sorry I was wrong when Desp controled MM,Aquaman,Hal and the others I remembered there was also WW in the fight but I was wrong....my bad.

Yes, it is. uhuh

He wasn't controlling Supemran either. stick out tongue

Estacado
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yes, it is. uhuh

He wasn't controlling Supemran either. stick out tongue
Thats cause Zatanna saved his ass right before he was about to take over....estahuh

Existere
Exodus was a beast lately. I want to give the majority to team 2, but it's tricky.

guy222
isn't nate depowered

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.