Savage Hulk vs Grey Hulk vs Prof Hulk vs Mindless Hulk vs Gravage Hulk(Planet Hulk)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
All Out Battle,CISSLESS And PISLESS,No BFR,Fight Takes Place In The Dark Dimension.

Which Is The Strongest Hulk Before WWH Or HOTM Hulk

Who Wins?

The Sorrow
Mindless Hulk

Stoic
Green Skar.

guy222
savage or mindless

Uriel005
Originally posted by guy222
savage or mindless I'd go mindless Savage has a slower progression IMO

guy222
thumb up

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by guy222
thumb up

Mindless wins this.

carver9
WWH wins.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by carver9
WWH wins.

Damn it Carver......WWH was not one of the choices. big grin

Cogito
She Hulk

Odekahn
Spider-Hulk wins

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/4/30083-3519-33444-1-web-of-spider-man_super.jpg

JakeTheBank
Family Man Hulk.

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Family Man Hulk.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Gravy Hulk

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Family Man Hulk.
laughing out loud

-Pr-
Savage. In ten years when all this Pak stuff has died down, people will still be writing Savage Hulk as the Hulk you sincerely don't want to f*ck with.

Horrificus
WWH wins. Awesome!

TheHulk
WWH wins. Carver For Now On I'll Have A Score board Of How Much A Fool You Made Yourself Now The Score Is 1

TheHulk
Originally posted by -Pr-
Savage. In ten years when all this Pak stuff has died down, people will still be writing Savage Hulk as the Hulk you sincerely don't want to f*ck with. thumb up Forever Hulk Will Be Remembered For

"Hulk Smash!"

abhilegend
Savage. In ten years when all this Pak stuff has died down, people will still be writing Savage Hulk as the Hulk you sincerely don't want to f*ck with.
clapping

JakeTheBank

That's an epic sig.

Odekahn
I still say Spider-Hulk. Yes, Spider-man has to be involved in every win, even if he's not in the fight. Thus, the Marvel Overlords hath spoken.

(I'd be willing to be that to Marvel Fanboys, a team of Spiderman, Wolverine, Hulk, and Silver Surfer could take out the Spectre, and yet, The Presence himself couldn't touch Galactus)

Stoic

But people will still likely be questioning his showings against Rulk. This is also something that will probably remain in most minds.

The Sorrow
Mindless Hulk isn't inhibited by Banner subconsciously holding back his power as Savage Hulk is, he is literally rage incarnate and arguably the most powerful Hulk after the current incarnation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.