Mr. Miyagi vs Kwai Chang Caine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

the ninjak
lolz I see Caine winning. Wasn't there only one Kung Fu movie?

dynamix
^^agreed. In the later series Kung Fu the legend continue, he appeared to even have supernatural powers lol (that's if we consider the tv series in this discussion).

cdtm
Originally posted by dynamix
^^agreed. In the later series Kung Fu the legend continue, he appeared to even have supernatural powers lol (that's if we consider the tv series in this discussion).

The Caine from Kung Fu and from Legend Continues are actually two different characters, with the latter Caine being the grandson or great grandson of the original Caine.

I mean, Kung Fu happened when the telephone was invented and only a handful existed, he'd be old as dirt if it was the same guy. wink

But yeah, the Caine from Legend Continues had blatant powers, even calling it "White magic" at one point, against dark magic users.

dynamix
Originally posted by cdtm
The Caine from Kung Fu and from Legend Continues are actually two different characters, with the latter Caine being the grandson or great grandson of the original Caine.

I mean, Kung Fu happened when the telephone was invented and only a handful existed, he'd be old as dirt if it was the same guy. wink

But yeah, the Caine from Legend Continues had blatant powers, even calling it "White magic" at one point, against dark magic users.

haha...damn, i never knew that. But i guess it make sense lol. but can Caine catch flies with chopsticks, hm?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.