Aquaman Vs Rogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad214/prepman005/aq.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/79250/2085012-xmenlg2008262cov_col_revised_large.jpg

Odekahn
Rogue takes his powers, then drains him to death.

The only way I could see aquaman standing a chance is if he knows what her power is, and attacks her at a distance. Of course this also depends on where the fight takes place (land or sea). However, if Rogue is sporting Ms Marvel powers I say she takes it regardless.

Prep-Man
What if we factor in the water hand?? Like in the pic...

Odekahn
If Rogue only has her drain abilities, then I believe aquaman takes it. I'm not sure if Rogue can absorb the energy or abilities of the sea creatures that would be attacking her or not.

If Rogue has the abilites of Ms Marvel then I still say that she takes it. Because on top of that, she still has her absorbing powers.

-Pr-
His telepathy could help him, but if she gets in to a melee with him, he'll struggle.

carver9
Aquaman wins.

DarkSaint85
Water tendrils ftw, he never needs to touch her.

nwg202
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Water tendrils ftw, he never needs to touch her.

How powerful was the water hand? yeah i guess am might be able to tp rouge.

actually what's the deal with his tp too? is it similar an emma frost mindrape? or does he actually physically shut down the marine part of the brain? If you haven't evolved from marine life, he can't tp you right? Can he tp any human? like batman? ( not really good at biology lol, i just know life began in the water)

-Pr-
Originally posted by nwg202
How powerful was the water hand? yeah i guess am might be able to tp rouge.

actually what's the deal with his tp too? is it similar an emma frost mindrape? or does he actually physically shut down the marine part of the brain? If you haven't evolved from marine life, he can't tp you right? Can he tp any human? like batman? ( not really good at biology lol, i just know life began in the water)

The water hand is pretty powerful; it amplifies his natural telepathy and gives him a few other abilities, like hydrokinesis.

He can TP anything. At one point he telepathically battled an alien artificial intelligence, beat it, and basically made it his slave. While he is capable of great skill, he generally uses his telepathy, amped by his will, to be almost like a sledgehammer, overcoming enemies through brute telepathic force.

Like Kordax for instance.

nwg202
Originally posted by -Pr-
The water hand is pretty powerful; it amplifies his natural telepathy and gives him a few other abilities, like hydrokinesis.

He can TP anything. At one point he telepathically battled an alien artificial intelligence, beat it, and basically made it his slave. While he is capable of great skill, he generally uses his telepathy, amped by his will, to be almost like a sledgehammer, overcoming enemies through brute telepathic force.

Like Kordax for instance.

so he basically shuts you down. he can't mind read right? hmm i was always under the impression you had to evolve from marine life to get affected. well that certainly moves him up a tier in raw power.

-Pr-
Originally posted by nwg202
so he basically shuts you down. he can't mind read right? hmm i was always under the impression you had to evolve from marine life to get affected. well that certainly moves him up a tier in raw power.

Oh, he can. He can mindrape and metally influence if he wants to. He just tends to, in battle, go with the shutting down more than the mindrape.

Lord Feron
Aquaman, I mean what rogue can do it pretty common knowledge. Unless she starts out with a gun or something (sometimes he has a gun) I don't think she can get close enough and even then it will not be a definite win for her. Money is on fishpants!

DarkSaint85
He can mind read, and your impression is correct - its just that in DC, it would seem alien lifeforms also came from the sea. I won't put him as skilled as a Prof X, and as far as I know he does not create illusions or anything like that, but considering the distances his TP has to cross in order to summon marine life, he definately has the raw power to sledgehammer you telepathically.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He can mind read, and your impression is correct - its just that in DC, it would seem alien lifeforms also came from the sea. I won't put him as skilled as a Prof X, and as far as I know he does not create illusions or anything like that, but considering the distances his TP has to cross in order to summon marine life, he definately has the raw power to sledgehammer you telepathically.

Aquaman has affected life that didn't evolve from the sea before. Several times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.