Tutinax/Taurus vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

Odekahn
HP Doomsday

Prep-Man
Doomsday.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hunter Prey Doomsday one shots Tutinax, f*ck that shitty Deviant mini, Thor should have one shotted him.

The Zodiac Key is a powerful cosmic artifact, so if the Zodiac are empowered by it, they might be beastly but I'm gonna wait to see more. That scene may have been just the lazy go to tactic for writers when trying to up the threat level of a villain. Captain America may very well kick his ass down the road, never know for sure, especially with someone like Bendis.

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hunter Prey Doomsday one shots Tutinax, f*ck that shitty Deviant mini, Thor should have one shotted him.

I hate when writers just all of the sudden change the power level of a character with NO explanation as to how they got that powerful in the first place. Tutinax was NEVER this powerful (to hang with a CL100 being) and now all of the sudden he's owning one of Marvel's Elite High Heralds? Whatever sad

This makes more sense. The Zodiac Key is extremely powerful. So if they (the Cartel) are amping off it, then yeah they should kick lots of @$$.

And Bendis is writing this? sick

Back on topic, Doomsday destroys these guys.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by zopzop

I hate when writers just all of the sudden change the power level of a character with NO explanation as to how they got that powerful in the first place. Tutinax was NEVER this powerful (to hang with a CL100 being) and now all of the sudden he's owning one of Marvel's Elite High Heralds? Whatever

Obviously he has been working out since his last appearance wink

JakeTheBank
I take power level showings with Bendis with a huge pillar of salt. He could give two shits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.