Good or Bad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
Not caring what other people think of you? Is it a good quality or a bad one?

Thoren
Its both.

Barker
Who the shit eats Pumpkin Pancakes?

Thoren
You didn't answer zeds queary?

Barker
I shitpost.

rudester
It's both..sometimes its good when you want to be free other times its not good when your treating someone badly and you dont care if you hurt their feelings.

Barker
Stop being on topic.

Thoren
Haermm

Barker
Originally posted by Barker
Who the shit eats Pumpkin Pancakes?

Thoren
You

Barker
costanza

SupermanAscends
It's a bad quality if you happen to be weak. You'll believe the people think nothing of you but feel bad when they show you it.

richlaura7
I think it is good!http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

Ax3l
If you don't care then you turn into someone like me. Which isn't great, but it's alright.

Barker
Rev Maynard

Thoren
Da Rev

Eleanor41
It's both..sometimes its good when you want to be free other times.http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

Astner
Originally posted by SamZED
Not caring what other people think of you? Is it a good quality or a bad one?
The question is rather vague.

Being able to brush off insults with no major contemplation is unambiguously an attractive quality, and so is confidence -- assuming you're social and talkative. But putting on a shirt with pizza- and sweat stains will most likely have the reverse effect.

rudester
Stop being on topic.

ur teddybear baby is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute. There u happy?

rudester
I've been trying to change as a person. pref try to get all that pure qualitly that I give off and now matter how many bad things I do, people still treat me like an angel...it bothers me sometimes, I hate it.

You would not believe how many bad things I've done!!!

Ms Chelle
Rev Maynard This post. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.