Marvel vs DC Teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Ikaris
Sersi
Silver Surfer
Wolverine
Iron man

vs

Zauriel
Maxima
Hal Jordan
Martian Manhunter
Steel

abhilegend
What is logan going to do here? Wear a skirt, take pom-poms and start cheerleading?

Flyattractor
Wolvie solos.

PillarofOsiris
I think the Silver Surfer would beat Hal, and Sersi would beat Maxima, but with no one left on the Marvel side to contend with the Martian Manhunter, those two won't have enough left in the tank to finish off the DC team IMO.

Arabus
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I think the Silver Surfer would beat Hal, and Sersi would beat Maxima, but with no one left on the Marvel side to contend with the Martian Manhunter, those two won't have enough left in the tank to finish off the DC team IMO.

Sersi has no chance against Maxima. She's way too slow.

She's also outmatched in the teleportation department. I mean, she risks becoming paralyzed in pain at her destination. Maxima on the other hand can teleport herself or others over interstellar distances with very little effort. At the sound of the bell, all that Maxima has to do is teleport Sersi to another star system. If Sersi tried to teleport back, she'd be of no use in a fight because she would be doubled over in pain.

The only area where Sersi *might* have an edge is in matter manipulation.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Arabus
Sersi has no chance against Maxima. She's way too slow.

She's also outmatched in the teleportation department. I mean, she risks becoming paralyzed in pain at her destination. Maxima on the other hand can teleport herself or others over interstellar distances with very little effort. At the sound of the bell, all that Maxima has to do is teleport Sersi to another star system. If Sersi tried to teleport back, she'd be of no use in a fight because she would be doubled over in pain.

The only area where Sersi *might* have an edge is in matter manipulation.

It would be a good fight (Maxima vs Sersi), but I think you're underestimating Sersi big time. Either way, I guess we both agree the DC team wins this.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Ikaris
Sersi
Silver Surfer
Wolverine
Iron man

vs

Zauriel
Maxima
Hal Jordan
Martian Manhunter
Steel

SS takes out MM
IM takes out GL
Sersi takes out Maxima
Ikaris takes out Zauriel
Wolverine takes out Steel

guy222
marvel

Prep-Man
Originally posted by abhilegend What is logan going to do here? Wear a skirt, take pom-poms and start cheerleading?

yeah, wolverine is the weak link. especially since zariel gets michaels weapons.

Arabus
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
It would be a good fight (Maxima vs Sersi), but I think you're underestimating Sersi big time. Either way, I guess we both agree the DC team wins this.

I don't think I'm underestimating Sersi at all. Like I said, the only area Sersi might have an edge is in the matter manipulation department. If this is a good fight instead of a mismatch, tell me then how the fight would go down?

JakeTheBank
Christ.

Wolverine? Really?

carver9
He like putting Wolverine in his threads for some strange reason.

JakeTheBank
Shoulda added Doom.

Of course, that would make it spite.

carver9
Reed>>Doom

JakeTheBank
You're phucking dead to me.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You're phucking dead to me.

laughing out loud

guy222
http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11381173_Wolverine_302_TheGroup_013.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11381175_Wolverine_302_TheGroup_014.jpg

Bouboumaster
Surfer is the biggest gun, but he can't beat do everything by himself. Hal Jordan and Martian Manhunter are too much to handle for any other member. If Surfer is going on Hal, which, to me, is the logical decision, who can beat MM?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Tony Stark
SS takes out MM
IM takes out GL
Sersi takes out Maxima
Ikaris takes out Zauriel

OR:

SS vs Hal
Ikaris vs MM
Sersi vs Maxima
Wolverine vs Zauriel
Iron Man vs Steel.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Tony Stark
SS takes out MM
IM takes out GL
Sersi takes out Maxima
Ikaris takes out Zauriel
Tony taking out hal and wolverine taking out steel? WTF.

Newjak
Originally posted by abhilegend
Tony taking out hal and wolverine taking out steel? WTF. Tony finds a way to cause a energy backlash between himself and Hal's ring which KOes them both no expression

Don't laugh he's done it to the Surfer and Terrax no expression

Seriously though Hal beats him down if he isn't being dumb.

EDIT: I've decided to add Hal will shit stomp Tony if Hal isn't playing around, and even when he is stick out tongue

abhilegend
Originally posted by Newjak
Tony finds a way to cause a energy backlash between himself and Hal's ring which KOes them both no expression

Don't laugh he's done it to the Surfer and Terrax no expression

Seriously though Hal beats him down if he isn't being dumb.

EDIT: I've decided to add Hal will shit stomp Tony if Hal isn't playing around, and even when he is stick out tongue
I've seen that in his respect thread. He was prepped for that IIRC. Hal isn't going to fight him h2h and quite frankly too many peeps have leeched energy from surfer. Heck some pirates with guns have done that. Terrax is worthless.

Newjak
Originally posted by abhilegend
I've seen that in his respect thread. He was prepped for that IIRC. Hal isn't going to fight him h2h and quite frankly too many peeps have leeched energy from surfer. Heck some pirates with guns have done that. Terrax is worthless. I know I just like to throw it out there to say Tony could win 1/ 1000000000000000 if a primarily energy based character dogs it to say he could win one as a joke.

If Hal or Surfer or any other character like them don't just sit there Tony has zero chance against them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.