Worldbreaker Hulk vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Fight is in a closed arena the size of a football field. Fight is to the death.

WBH

vs

Captain America (Leader of Team)
Spiderman (in armor Iron Man made in Civil War)
Cyborg Beta Ray Bill
Colossus (Classic)
Zauriel
Ikaris
Iceman
Osiris (Amon Tomaz)
Iron man
Steel
Darwin (X-men)
Deadpool
Wolverine

Stoic
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Fight is in a closed arena the size of a football field. Fight is to the death.

WBH

vs

Captain America (Leader of Team)
Spiderman (in armor Iron Man made in Civil War)
Cyborg Beta Ray Bill
Colossus (Classic)
Zauriel
Ikaris
Iceman
Osiris (Amon Tomaz)
Iron man
Steel
Darwin (X-men)
Deadpool
Wolverine

Define World Breaker Hulk. Does this mean that anything goes, and that the Hulk is not willing to hold back?

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Stoic
Define World Breaker Hulk. Does this mean that anything goes, and that the Hulk is not willing to hold back?

yes

Stoic
They all die very quickly. Their only chance lies with Darwin who would likely be the first to bite it.

abhilegend
Hulk.

Estacado
Didnt Darwin beat a death god by becoming one as an adaption?

guy222
worldbreaker

abhilegend
Originally posted by Estacado
Didnt Darwin beat a death god by becoming one as an adaption?
Darwin had to teleport away from WWH.

Estacado
Originally posted by abhilegend
And later he beat Hela by becoming a death god...

abhilegend
What can I say, hulk can destroy planetS by just waving a hand now. Just ask carver.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend

So what does that tell you about The Hulk?

Odekahn
Hulk in a roflstomp

abhilegend
Hulk has a jobber aura now?

Estacado
If he can adapt to Hela he has a chance against Hulk.

As for Darwin vs WWH off course he had to "lose" writers couldnt have Hulk lose to a new guy he was created a few years earlier and off course WWH story was a Hulk wankfest.

the ninjak
Ironman sliced the scalp off a Worthy. Plus sonic'd a Juggernaut into submission. Has speeds to float around a Hulk.

Iceman can create absolute zero temperature in his victim. Combine the two and WBH has extreme passive and aggressive influences to contend with.

PillarofOsiris
Osiris is the toughest member of the team, assuming he has full access to Black Adams powers. Hulk isn't going to one-shot several of these characters. Beta Ray Bill, Ikaris, and Osiris would be quite a challenge. I don't think this is as one-sided as people are assuming.

the ninjak
. double post/

Naija boy
Hulk stomps

carver9

As for Darwin vs WWH off course he had to "lose" writers couldnt have Hulk lose to a new guy he was created a few years earlier and off course WWH story was a Hulk wankfest.

He almost died from a single punch from WWH. WBH backlash of power would kill him.

the ninjak
Heh. Ironman would've defeated WWH if it wasn't for his Achilles Needle being a dud during their initial confrontation. A plot device that eventuated in Ironman holding back in his nanotech for so many years afterwards. Ironman was Earth's only real force of defense besides BlackBolt in WWH. And BB was a Skrull.

WWH was a scientific failure for Stark's Nanotech. But it worked on She-Hulk like a charm pre WWH saga.

The only disadvantage now is the fact that Hulk is actually seperate from Banner. So the tech won't work anyway. But when has Hulk become WBH without Banner still inside of him????????????

Gecko4lif
That he is alot easier to get away from than a death god

carver9
Originally posted by the ninjak
Heh. Ironman would've defeated WWH if it wasn't for his Achilles Needle being a dud during their initial confrontation. A plot device that eventuated in Ironman holding back in his nanotech for so many years afterwards. Ironman was Earth's only real force of defense besides BlackBolt in WWH. And BB was a Skrull.

WWH was a scientific failure for Stark's Nanotech. But it worked on She-Hulk like a charm pre WWH saga.

The only disadvantage now is the fact that Hulk is actually seperate from Banner. So the tech won't work anyway. But when has Hulk become WBH without Banner still inside of him????????????

The thread is titled WBH. Also, that was one of the best Ironman suits I've seen from Tony. They were literally destroying mountains and cities during their scuffle. Cant discredit Ironman...he did well against WWH. WBH wouldn't even register Ironman though...one punch anywhere could outright kill almost anyone here.

Bill absorption abilities would come into play and he would probably be the last one standing but come on, they are in an close battlefield...Beta Ray gets 2 paneled.

the ninjak
Originally posted by carver9
The thread is titled WBH. Also, that was one of the best Ironman suits I've seen from Tony. They were literally destroying mountains and cities during their scuffle. Cant discredit Ironman...he did well against WWH. WBH wouldn't even register Ironman though...one punch anywhere could outright kill almost anyone here.

Bill absorption abilities would come into play and he would probably be the last one standing but come on, they are in an close battlefield...Beta Ray gets 2 paneled.

Yet it's it given that Ironman would have beaten WWH in their initial confrontation if his Achilles Needle wasn't a dud right?
And WBH is a WWH with extreme explosive kinetic energies. Iceman can halt such via creating Absolute Zero inside its victim and Ironman can inject nanos that can return a Hulk perfectly into human form.

Do you agree with me?

carver9
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yet it's it given that Ironman would have beaten WWH in their initial confrontation if his Achilles Needle wasn't a dud right?
And WBH is a WWH with extreme explosive kinetic energies. Iceman can halt such via creating Absolute Zero inside its victim and Ironman can inject nanos that can return a Hulk perfectly into human form.

Do you agree with me?

The needle wouldn't have worked.

I strongly disagree with you. WBH is FAR stronger and durable than WWH. I don't think iceman attack would do anything to WBH though, especially if we are using current versions, someone who rarely if ever even resort to using below 0 temperatures during his attack. Hulk thunderclap would literally lay waste to majority of these people.

Ironman isn't surviving Hulks first attack which is what I am trying to tell you. The kinetic energy alone from a punch from WBH would lay waste to every single person in this fight.

http://img18.imageshack.us/i/70848220.jpg/

Rage.Of.Olympus
The last time I read X-Factor, Peter David had turned Darwin into a plot device. IIRC, he even kept some Death God power, if his still operating at that level, he'd evolve to beat Hulk. If he isn't, then the team goes down.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by carver9
someone who rarely if ever even resort to using below 0 temperatures during his attack. Hulk thunderclap would literally lay waste to majority of these people.

Oh, the irony. How often does the Hulk resort to a thunderclap? Nevermind, I know the answer.

I will agree though that Iceman is fairly useless against this Hulk. And I'll even agree that WBH is far greater than WWH (although WWH didn't impress me at all).

Osiris, BRB, and Ikaris will definitely be standing after Hulk's first attack. Wolverine and Deadpool will be hard to KILL, although he can KO them rather easily. I think Wolverine can do some damage to the Hulk, if he can stay conscious long enough to do it.

Stoic
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Oh, the irony. How often does the Hulk resort to a thunderclap? Nevermind, I know the answer.

I will agree though that Iceman is fairly useless against this Hulk. And I'll even agree that WBH is far greater than WWH (although WWH didn't impress me at all).

Osiris, BRB, and Ikaris will definitely be standing after Hulk's first attack. Wolverine and Deadpool will be hard to KILL, although he can KO them rather easily. I think Wolverine can do some damage to the Hulk, if he can stay conscious long enough to do it.

This all depends on the yield that the Hulk actually created during the Dark Dimension. I hardly see it unusual to assume that 90-100% of the field would be erased in the Hulk's first assault. Someone has to provide proof that the team could actually survive the impact that would erase a planet or more. And that is taking into account that such a hit indirectly caused half of the damage that was seen on panel. Again does anyone really know how much damage was caused?

PillarofOsiris
This all depends on the yield that the Hulk actually created during the Dark Dimension. I hardly see it unusual to assume that 90-100% of the field would be erased in the Hulk's first assault. Someone has to provide proof that the team could actually survive the impact that would erase a planet or more. And that is taking into account that such a hit indirectly caused half of the damage that was seen on panel. Again does anyone really know how much damage was caused?

I agree with you that most of these guys are lasting long at all. But Osiris can be bad ass. That's really all I'm saying.

Colossus-Big C
Cyborg brb got one shotted by hercules. He gets vaporized by hulks first assault.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Cyborg brb got one shotted by hercules. He gets vaporized by hulks first assault.

Oh wow. When did that happen? Do you have a scan I can check out?

zopzop
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

That's the mother of all nerfs/retcons in power then. Because Cyborg Bill fought Thor to a double KO.

Back on topic, Team's only hope is if Ikaris BFRs Hulk via teleport.

Newjak
Originally posted by zopzop
That's the mother of all nerfs/retcons in power then. Because Cyborg Bill fought Thor to a double KO. Wasn't that in an environment that favored Bill or something like that?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Newjak
Wasn't that in an environment that favored Bill or something like that?

1st time: BRB used the now-defunct 60 second curse.

2nd time: Thor didn't have his hammer, and they KO'ed each other in an environment that favored BRB, and BRB got up first.

Ever since Thor has been shown superior to Beta Ray Bill. And Thor has one-shotted BRB after BRB biasically sucker punched him.

zopzop
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

2nd time: Thor didn't have his hammer, and they KO'ed each other in an environment that favored BRB, and BRB got up first.

Ever since Thor has been shown superior to Beta Ray Bill. And Thor has one-shotted BRB after BRB biasically sucker punched him.

Regarding point 2, wasn't it stated that the environment only helped Bill recover from the KO faster than Thor?

When did Thor one shot Bill?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by zopzop
Regarding point 2, wasn't it stated that the environment only helped Bill recover from the KO faster than Thor?

When did Thor one shot Bill?

Thor: Father, before I retire, I must know something. Did you send us to Skartheim knowing Bill would beat me? And could I have beaten him else-where?

Odin: Thor humility is a lesson even gods can learn. Such was the meaning of Mjolnir's spell wrought long ago. Though the hammer still retains some little enchantment, you will carry the memory of your combat with Bill forever. We may all profit from that, no? As for your fight with Bill... Not even the all-wise knows everything, son.

^ That's the conversation verbatim. Take it for what you will. IMO, the only reason to show that conversation is that the writer wanted to say that Beta Ray Bill only won because of the environment, but I guess it's up for your own interpretation, but why else show it? As for the one shot, let me dig that issue up. I think Thor might have been in Warrior's madness, but it's been so long since I've read it, I might be mistaken.

PillarofOsiris
thor one-shotted BRB in Silver Surfer vol. 3 #86

psycho gundam

As for Darwin vs WWH off course he had to "lose" writers couldnt have Hulk lose to a new guy he was created a few years earlier and off course WWH story was a Hulk wankfest. or maybe...just maybe, darwin adapting to a death god is PIS (even for him)

h1a8
Hulk would have serious trouble with Iceman at his best. Can Iceman even be koed by physical force?

JakeTheBank
Cap sons him.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by psycho gundam
or maybe...just maybe, darwin adapting to a death god is PIS (even for him)

Estacado
Originally posted by psycho gundam
or maybe...just maybe, darwin adapting to a death god is PIS (even for him)
Never said it isnt just putting it out there......

Delta1938
Darwin turns into the largest, most concentrated cloud of combined tear/nerve gas ever seen, fully controlled by his consciousness.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Hulk%20and%20gas%20attacks/

The heavy hitters hit World-"Breaker" Hulk in the solar plexus forcing him to inhale the gas, making Keith's inevitable "Hulk doesn't need to breath!!" arguing irrelevant.

Team wins.

OneDumbG0
^ You're certainly committed, I'll give you that. Sleeping gas has worked often on Savage Hulk. Nerve gas, less so. Tear gas, like once. WWH's chemical resistance is already greater than Savage Hulk's. Worldbreaker Hulk probably just incinerates any gas with gamma radiation making it a non-issue. Originally posted by psycho gundam
or maybe...just maybe, darwin adapting to a death god is PIS (even for him) He adapted to the M'Kraan Crystal, right? So Hela isn't even his highest feat.

psycho gundam
well, the crystal was being really nice to them, it even amped charles xavier. after they both got out of there darwin was just as harmed as chucky was, i don't think any adaptation really occurred.

Igniz
@ODG

Didn't Galaxy Master also tried using gas?I have trouble remembering since it was a long time ago.

OneDumbG0
^ Galaxy Master made toxic gas out of all the oxygen and was successful in knocking Savage Hulk out.

Delta1938
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ You're certainly committed, I'll give you that. Sleeping gas has worked often on Savage Hulk. Nerve gas, less so. Tear gas, like once. WWH's chemical resistance is already greater than Savage Hulk's. Worldbreaker Hulk probably just incinerates any gas with gamma radiation making it a non-issue.

Actually, I was poking the thread starter with sticks here. I've got bad history with him on another site, and knew that post would annoy him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.