Chaos King vs Tough DC Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
vs

Ganthet
Mr. Mxy
Wizard Shazam
Highfather
Dr. Fate (Kent Nelson)
Superboy Prime
Sodam Yat Ion
Infinity Man
Zatanna
Black Adam
Orion
OWAW Superman
Entropy Aegis Steel
Hal Jordan Parallax

zopzop
Chaos King tentacle rapes the team and posts the vid on youtube.

AlmightyKfish
Mxy can win this one on his own.

But tbf, the majority of that team are just going to be cannon fodder, there's very little most could do the CK...

guy222
Mxy FTW

PillarofOsiris
Kent Nelson and Mxy on the same team would be something to be worried about.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by guy222
Mxy FTW

lilshogun
Mr. Mxy calls in the Joker and hands him 99.9 percent of his powers and thats when Chaos King gets his rear twisted by the Emperor Joker.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by keiththegreat
vs

Ganthet
Mr. Mxy
Wizard Shazam
Highfather
Dr. Fate (Kent Nelson)
Superboy Prime
Sodam Yat Ion
Infinity Man
Zatanna
Black Adam
Orion
OWAW Superman
Entropy Aegis Steel
Hal Jordan Parallax

Chaos King gets the shit kicked out of him.

zopzop
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Chaos King gets the shit kicked out of him.

That better be WF version of Mxy and not anything less because CK will fu-- over the version that got punked by SBP. The rest of the team is a non factor, though Parallax will annoy CK like Super God Herc did.

Prep-Man
There is only one Mxy, but I agree, team wins.

zopzop
Originally posted by Prep-Man
There is only one Mxy, but I agree, team wins.

So him being in fear of SBP is a valid showing? laughing

Prep-Man
Prime was hot that year. Go figure.

zopzop
Prime was hot that year. Go figure.

As hot as he was, CK would atomize him. So aside from WF, what other uber showings does Mxy have? Keep in mind there's doubt about the whole "Ultimator" story.

Prep-Man
Mxy has a respect thread, but Joker with 99% of his power was remaking reality. Owned the spectre. Quisp a lesser Imp was manipulating Hypertime and bending reality as well.

zopzop
Mxy has a respect thread, but Joker with 99% of his power was remaking reality. Owned the spectre. Quisp a lesser Imp was manipulating Hypertime and bending reality as well.

How much of "reality"? CK took out 98% of the multiverse.

Sr J-Bieb
Black Adam...

Oh boy, CK better be prepared to have pieces of his face thrown around the battlefield

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zopzop
How much of "reality"? CK took out 98% of the multiverse.

Mopee (another Imp) was effecting even the Marvel Universe. See respect thread for details. Hypertime is in relation to the Multiverse, IIRC.

Slaanesh
Mxy solo..

Colossus-Big C
mxy is the only one that matters

CortSether
Chaos King is easily the most retarded concept created by a writer for Marvel. Actually, all of Chaos War was dumb. It made Greg Pak a worse writer than Jeph Loeb, in my mind.

In any case, team stomps.

zopzop
Originally posted by CortSether
Chaos King is easily the most retarded concept created by a writer for Marvel. Actually, all of Chaos War was dumb. It made Greg Pak a worse writer than Jeph Loeb, in my mind.
thumb up

Then you go and say something like this.............

Prep-Man
Zop zop against the world, again.

zopzop
Zop zop against the world, again.

2cjv7hEAytU cool

Prep-Man
You got that right, zop zop. laughing out loud

CortSether
Originally posted by zopzop

thumb up

Then you go and say something like this.............

If what I've read recently about WF Mxy being considered canon is correct, then Chaos King should get wiped away easily considering he's at the very strongest an Eternity level being (and that's if you buy that whole 98% of the multiverse hype calculated by Cho, someone who has no cosmic awareness whatsoever and isn't even close to the top of the smartest intellectuals in MU).

zopzop
If what I've read recently about WF Mxy being considered canon is correct, then Chaos King should get wiped away easily considering he's at the very strongest an Eternity level being (and that's if you buy that whole 98% of the multiverse hype calculated by Cho, someone who has no cosmic awareness whatsoever and isn't even close to the top of the smartest intellectuals in MU).

I'm not disagreeing with you that WF level Mxy would wipe the floor with CK. But Mxy has some other showings, see SBP, that are nowhere near that.

Regarding CK and the multiverse, this was confirmed on panel when Cho pointed out that their escape pod, the Continuum, was a universe located outside the boundaries of the multiverse. The same multiverse that CK had devoured 98.7% of.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Amadeusexplainsaboutthecontinuum.jpg?t=1303189905

Prep-Man
Imps are usually above everyone. Probably the most powerful race in comics.

Blight
Imps are usually above everyone. Probably the most powerful race in comics.
No way, dude. Ninja Turtles are a race now.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Blight
No way, dude. Ninja Turtles are a race now.

thumb up Michael Bay is directing the new one, right?

Blight
Too true.

iceman24567
Mxy solos erm

Igniz
If what I've read recently about WF Mxy being considered canon is correct, then Chaos King should get wiped away easily

Well I will agree with you if this is WF Mxy.

considering he's at the very strongest an Eternity level being (and that's if you buy that whole 98% of the multiverse hype calculated by Cho, someone who has no cosmic awareness whatsoever and isn't even close to the top of the smartest intellectuals in MU).

Herc#1 and Chaos War TPB derails your statement about Cho not having Cosmic Awareness.He was still in possession of a small amount of SuperGod Powers he gave to Hercules.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/Herc1033.jpg

And Fear Itself spotlight also derails your statement.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/MSFI_033.jpg

The Watcher also derails your statement as well.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/WatcherTalking072a.jpg

Just in case if you ask "If the Watcher was really the one narrating said event", here's the Watcher at the end of the book.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/WatcherTalking073a.jpg

And just in case you say "maybe the Watcher was only talking about the Hell Realms and God realms and etc" when he said All Reality, well here's the Watcher differentiating Reality-616 and Reality-295.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/WatcherTalking074a.jpg

So CK did destroy 98.76% of the Multiverse big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Mxy solos erm Based on ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.