Superman runs the One Shot Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Superman is not holding back, he wants to kill each of these characters. How far can he get with one-shot kill? (it doesn't necessarily have to be one punch, it could be a full powered eye beam, fly into them at light speed etc.)

1) Spiderman

2) Captain America

3) Sif

4) Low Confidence Gladiator

5) Ares

6) Balder

7) She Hulk

8) The Thing

9) Professor Hulk

Sr J-Bieb
You should have put some opposition against him

keiththegreat
That was sort of the point. I assume you think he clears it?

Zack Fair
He won't be oneshotting Professor Hulk or Gladiator...unless of course by "low confidence" you mean free win/kill.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Zack Fair
He won't be oneshotting Professor Hulk or Gladiator...unless of course by "low confidence" you mean free win/kill.

Didn't cannonball one-shot low confidence Glads? Or was it not one-shot? I can't remember.

Don Corleone
I can't remember if Exiles Surfer one shot killed Gladiator ? Believe he sliced him in half with the board .

PillarofOsiris
He definitely gets to 9. Clearing it is debatable IMO.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Don Corleone
I can't remember if Exiles Surfer one shot killed Gladiator ? Believe he sliced him in half with the board . Just caught his punch, and then sliced him in half

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.