Bad movies you love to hate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Augeybana
You know we watch some movies that are crappy but you still love to watch it.Blank check is not a great movie but i still would watch it.Bio dome not to funny 2 years ago but I still laugh and watch it time and time again.What movies you guys can't stop from watching.

Captain REX
Hmm, not sure. I don't watch movies all that much, though I love to when I do.

Can't really think of anything. sad

Tex
All the Leprechaun movies.

ToMacco
How about Arnold Schwarzenegger in "Hercules in New York"

Thomas H
hmmm, 2001 a space odessey and Godfather!

Bad Boy
Uh oh, Tom's started summing off!

I go for Super Mario Bros!

Rave
Hey Super Mario Bros is cool.

Captain REX
Cheesy, but it was still okay. Mario and Luigi were supposed to be Italian though...

GordonSkywalker
What about Chairman of the Board?(Inside Joke), or The Planet Patrol? Some may not have heard of this one- you guys are so lucky.

BackFire349
i dont watch movies i dont like.

Thomas H
neither do I, but how do you know if you like it if you havent seen it??

Asami
watch it once and never again perhaps!!
Hehehehe

Thomas H
smart girl arent you.....big grin

BackFire349
i like AI very much.

Thomas H
AI zzzzzzzz

Captain REX
Never saw it, but the effects looked cool. Spielberg movies were always good with effects, if not good with plots.

BackFire349
it was a good attempt by spielberg at making a dark movie, something that he obviously never had done before. he kinda lost the track though and made it all happy whil trying to make it dark, didnt really go together well. but i enjoyed it none the less.

Captain REX
I'll think about watching it...

GordonSkywalker
Some of these movies should have a "B" rating. It's amazing what some actors and writers have to go through for such things in the name of art.

Dejio
This thread is beginning to adopt this title "Bad movie, good video".

I remember hating Cable Guy when I watched it on the big screen. Then when it was on video and HBO, I started to like it. It has become a worthy collection of mine. As well as all other Jim Carrey movies.

Augeybana
There's always differant catergories a movie is worth watching
1)Theather-The Matrix
2)video-or dvd-Pearl Harbor
3)pay-per view-O
4)Cable-Shrek(I went to take my nephew once)
5)Basic cable-Solider
6)Never watch-The Beach

Thomas H
Pearl Harbor is great!

Augeybana
Yeah but like titanic it best part was the last 45 minutes

GordonSkywalker
I didn't like Pearl Harbor or Titantic.

Augeybana
Yeah the first 2 1/2 hours was boring and in the trailers they make it look like a all action movie were every minute it was great action and drama of the war..yeah right.

GordonSkywalker
I thought it would NEVER get going. I think I was wathcing it with my ex-student and I nearly fell asleep,hoping,praying the end credits would just go ahead and roll!

Sünden
ROFL! You are the funniest man alive!

All joking aside, XXX is a bad movie I love to hate. See, I would pick Peral Harbor or Titanic but I just loathe them and don't love to hate them.

finti
xxx was awful

razorrex10
i'd have to say i can't think of any lol oh well

GordonSkywalker
I got a headache from all that thinking!

Augeybana
Yeah titanic not a movie I love to hate but the last 45 min was good like Pearl harbor.I just fast forward to the end.

zimbo
Saw Air force one today again.........I just love to hate it

Fire
the new version of planet of the apes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.