Superboy Prime & Monarch V.S. Heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Superboy Prime & Monarch V.S. Heroes

Heroes are Very pissed, very determined, CIS free, Morals off, and everything they care about is on the line. BFR is off.

Surfer
Thor
Superman

Assume there they have been a team for a while.

Team gets 1 week prep but no storing power such as Superman can't sit in the sun for a week and surfer can amp himself with PC etc...

If Monarch explodes assume that will be a auto win for Heroes.

Lastly SBP and Monarch are teleported to a unbreakable space platform orbiting (open roof but fight can not take place more than 1 mile away from platform) the Sun and are told that they are to fight for their lives.

Cogito
Team 1

JakeTheBank
1 week prep without CIS and morals?

Team 2 wins.

McNasty996
Team 1, far too much power.

carver9
Monarch solos.

Odekahn
Superboy Prime Solos.

xJLxKing
Either one in Team 1 can solo.

JakeTheBank
I hope people realize what a week of prep for the heroes does for them, let alone without CIS and morals and them doing whatever it takes to win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Either one in Team 1 can solo. Why can't Thor rip open Monarch's suit ?

JakeTheBank
I honestly don't see how Prime and Monarch win this with the OPs stips.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I honestly don't see how Prime and Monarch win this with the OPs stips. I agree. Thor can definitely rip into Monarch's suit.

Cogito
I hope people realize what a week of prep for the heroes does for them, let alone without CIS and morals and them doing whatever it takes to win.

What do you see them doing with a week of prep?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Cogito
What do you see them doing with a week of prep?

Under the circumstances of the OP, they could do everything from raiding Asgard's armory and the Fortress of Solitude - to say nothing of the stuff found on either Earth - to just saying "screw it" and actually making the Miracle Machine.

They wouldn't even have to go that far if breaching Monarch's suit would count as a victory.

Sundipped
Team 2 stands no chance. Not even with a week of prep. Now if somebody like Reed or Doom was on the team then maybe they'd have a shot.

Sundipped
Originally posted by quanchi112
I agree. Thor can definitely rip into Monarch's suit.

This is standard Thor right? It would take something like a godblast to do so.

Existere
Anybody thinking a prep-less Team 1 wins has clearly never competed in a KMC tourney with prep time.

xJLxKing
I didn't see the 1 week prep time, excluding that, Team 1 win. Adding the week of prep, team 2 wins.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Existere
Anybody thinking a prep-less Team 1 wins has clearly never competed in a KMC tourney with prep time.

thumb up

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sundipped
Team 2 stands no chance. Not even with a week of prep. Now if somebody like Reed or Doom was on the team then maybe they'd have a shot.

You don't really know what Team 2 would be capable under these stipulations, then, no offense.

If this was Reed or Doom, it would be spite.

Prep-Man
So, Thor gets to use whatever is in Asgard?

Newjak
I just fail to see how one of Superman, Thor, or Silver Surfer would not breach Monarch's suit considering what they are capable of.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Prep-Man

Under normal circumstances, no.

But seeing as he's operating without morals, CIS, and is willing to do whatever it takes to save everything and everyone he cares about (alongside Surfer and Superman), as prince of the realm, he'd just take what he needed and damn the consequences.

And that's without factoring in what Superman and Surfer could bring to the table.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Newjak
I just fail to see how one of Superman, Thor, or Silver Surfer would not breach Monarch's suit considering what they are capable of.

Under their own power? I don't see it. If prep, I can see it.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yep, whatever the team can realistically get their hands on in span of a weak.

Placidity
Can Surfer go get Uncle Galactus then?

Diesldude
Team 2.. Thor gives superman his hammer, SS saturates him with yellow sun light and it's game over for team 1.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
This is standard Thor right? It would take something like a godblast to do so. I think an all out hammer toss would do just fine.

Cogito
I think an all out hammer toss would do just fine.

I think you're crazy whistling

quanchi112
I think you're crazy whistling Thor's too powerful for his hammer tosses not to rip right through Monarch.

abhilegend
Thor's too powerful for his hammer tosses not to rip right through Monarch.
laughing out loud

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Placidity
Can Surfer go get Uncle Galactus then?

Well if you mean if he could ask galactus to come fight, No. The Heroes are not to be allowed to have anyone to fight for/with them besides their teammates in this thread.

Sundipped
You don't really know what Team 2 would be capable under these stipulations, then, no offense.

Take a look at the op:

Originally posted by Lord Feron
BFR is off. Team gets 1 week prep but no storing power

More power is what is needed to defeat these two under the stips. This limits the team to basically having to obtain major sources of power like the UN/CCUs/Infinity Gems etc. in order to win. In that case, a lot of beings could be defeated.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud What's so silly about this ?

Prep-Man
I think you're crazy whistling

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.