Thanos vs Overmind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Thanos

vs.

Overmind

Battle of the Eternals Warriors !!

Battle take place in Olympia Arena

Prep-Man
bump.

zopzop
Thanos. He has experience dealing with powerful telepaths and that's all Overmind has going for him.

Overmind's best and worst showings were in the Quasar "Journey into Mystery" arc. By best I mean he took the Stranger by surprise and was in a prolonged psi war with him and looked like he was winning. By worst I mean he couldn't even deal with Quasar (because his Q-bands protected him but barring that why didn't he fry his grey matter with a psi bolt? The Bands only protect you from psionic take over, nothing else).

Horrificus
Originally posted by zopzop
Thanos. He has experience dealing with powerful telepaths and that's all Overmind has going for him.

Overmind's best and worst showings were in the Quasar "Journey into Mystery" arc. By best I mean he took the Stranger by surprise and was in a prolonged psi war with him and looked like he was winning. By worst I mean he couldn't even deal with Quasar (because his Q-bands protected him but barring that why didn't he fry his grey matter with a psi bolt? The Bands only protect you from psionic take over, nothing else). On paper, Overmind should be able to win this, but he doesn't.

Although I don't see having a problem with Quasar as as "bad thing".

Feats are weak. Has been beaten by everybody. Has been going down hill.

The guys profile should be up there with the Unimind and Stranger.

But, instead, he is simply Fodder for the field.

Thanos wins.

guy222
thumb up

the Darkone
I feel Overmind is Thanos of his universe, I feel marvel miss the boat on him big time, a powerful Eternal with great mental powers plus gladiator/warrior attitude. They can still use him, get the right writer Overmind can be a top notch villain that would eventually give Thanos a run for his money.

Mistress-Death
Thanos wrecks him bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.