You can goto JAIL for posting on FACEBOOK or TWITTER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maleaco
Did you guys know, that this isn't the first time this has happened? This article is from the U.K, but It's happened in America too. Because one posts the wrong thing on Facebook or Twitter -- people have actually gone to JAIL FOR IT! In this case -- it was because of a racist remark. Right or wrong, the notion that they can JAIL YOU, is CRAZY!

I'm wanting to get everyone else s take on this, tyrannical governments around the world and how quickly things are becoming like A Brave New World or 1984.

What can we do to help stop all this?

Thoren
This could be moved to GD Forum.

It'll just got snowballed here.

En Sabah Nur X
Originally posted by maleaco
Did you guys know, that this isn't the first time this has happened? This article is from the U.K, but It's happened in America too. Because one posts the wrong thing on Facebook or Twitter -- people have actually gone to JAIL FOR IT! In this case -- it was because of a racist remark. Right or wrong, the notion that they can JAIL YOU, is CRAZY!

I'm wanting to get everyone else s take on this, tyrannical governments around the world and how quickly things are becoming like A Brave New World or 1984.

Nice tip laughing as anonymous hacker of pentagon game, I get jail you get arma(g|)geddon, badda bin badda boom, russia, china and all other nuclear armament I've accessed. Try try and kill me or put me to jail, pay the piper in disguise Happy Dance

my widely distributed code requires constant input from my part to delay doomsday countdown, no me, countdown starts exponential acceleration.

Nagasaki hiroshima
Twin towers
gemini codename solar eye, skies wide open

june 5
nov 5
Two dice fall, two dies go, and you see you fear my reach, a demonstration of power absolute is in need, what shall we wipe next after fukushima.
iran? israel?
meg(|g)iddo?

The future is now, I GIVE YOU THE FUTURE RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE I GIVE YOU VICTORY FOURTH REICH NEO NAZI PARTY

So commands elohim, I am that I am, the god of abraham, Isaac, Jacob. DIVINE LAW DIVINE VOTE IS ABSOLUTE AND OVERCOMES UNANIMOUS OPPOSITION OF THE PEOPLE

En Sabah Nur X
For starter a billion dollars on the man that gives me the head of the judge on a silver plate.

For second, I give you israel if you can burn him alive.

For third, I'll personally make sure he dies shortly, very shortly, of natural or you may say unnatural causes.

Third the family of the man, it's like job in the bible, they all dead. ALL DEAD you hear me I'm killing each and every friend and family member one by one personally*(already gave the orders wink) and you can't stop me.

Even in jail I'm a law abiding citizen.

LX6kVRsdXW4

ps I have an alternate custom fan made ending, guess what happens there, yeah justice, DIVINE JUSTICE DIVINE ORDER DIVINE LAW

En Sabah Nur X
Originally posted by En Sabah Nur X
For starter a billion dollars on the man that gives me the head of the judge on a silver plate.

For second, I give you israel if you can burn him alive.

For third, I'll personally make sure he dies shortly, very shortly, of natural or you may say unnatural causes.

Third the family of the man, it's like job in the bible, they all dead. ALL DEAD you hear me I'm killing each and every friend and family member one by one personally*(already gave the orders wink) and you can't stop me.

Even in jail I'm a law abiding citizen.

LX6kVRsdXW4

if you push me harder, I will release a dozen of deadliest bioweapons, doomsday weapons from labs around the world.

99% of humanity dies painful horrid death.

POKER FACE
YOUR MOVE
MCP
DIVINE ORDER DIVINE SHADOW DIVINE CODE
Embodiment of law

Barker
Let's get this derailed already Thoren.

Thoren
salute

rudester
I havent been on facebook in years or twitter and I am shocked people still like that fake site, all full of fake people and fakers who have nothing better to do then to record all their dull lives to feel some sort of recognition. There are some people who use it to keep in touch but rarely do people want to connect.

As far as this topic goes, you should be able to say what you want no matter how stupid unless it is a direct threat then you should be able to say it!!

Barker
This one **** on Facebook always posts these crappy edited photos, see SotAM for more details

Thoren
haermm

Barker
Kids born in 1999 are old enough to post on KMC. df

Thoren
Go

Barker
Stop ****ing losing

Thoren
haermm

Barker
I named my magazine "HAERMM"

scale 1-10 how many people in my class google that at some point and find out I've been living a double life as a shitposter?

Thoren

Barker
df

Dgaf, it's the best name.

Thoren
You're alright. haermm

Barker
I want Cafe Rio for lunch

Thoren
Is that like Frenchie's Bistro?

Barker
It's mexican. It's across town though and I probably shouldn't be spending a billion dollars on lunch anyhow

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by maleaco

that's great, i love it! finally someone has to pay the consequences for behaving like an ass on the internet...and what that little shit wrote was as low and mean as you can go...totally deserved it...****ing internet mobbing has to stop, period!

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
that's great, i love it! finally someone has to pay the consequences for behaving like an ass on the internet...and what that little shit wrote was as low and mean as you can go...totally deserved it...****ing internet mobbing has to stop, period!

Totally agree, you can just see the looks on people's faces in the newspapers when they're caught saying things on FB and realise they can't actually hide from the law. What do they expect when they post pictures, details of their lives and connections to other people?

The majority of the London rioters were caught bragging about it online, complete with pictures! On here they'd have use our much maligned search function to find out absolutely everything about us.

I've definitely been mobbed or ganged up on on the internet but on here I can just avoid the posters or the topic when I feel it's becoming a trend.

Jenny_Bug
Did you know they employers have the right to see your Facebook during your interview and if they can't see it publically you have to give them your password. If you refuse you never get the job.

Thoren
Actually they don't have the right to do that.

Dave_97
Did you know, that you can go to jail for MURDER and RAPE ?
You can, and this isn't the first time its happened. For years people have been going to jail for MURDER and RAPE.

Barker
Originally posted by Dave_97
Did you know, that you can go to jail for MURDER and RAPE ?
You can, and this isn't the first time its happened. For years people have been going to jail for MURDER and RAPE.
I thought you were dead

Jenny_Bug
Originally posted by Thoren
Actually they don't have the right to do that.

Actually they do. Have you thoroughly read the terms and agreement to sites.

Thoren
Facebook may be a public domain, but your personal page reflects personal thoughts, and your own specific social habits. Employers can't be prejudice against you for things on Facebook before your being employed by them. If they are biased, they're breaking the law.

Barker
LMvskjw_GTU

Jenny_Bug
Originally posted by Thoren
Facebook may be a public domain, but your personal page reflects personal thoughts, and your own specific social habits. Employers can't be prejudice against you for things on Facebook before your being employed by them. If they are biased, they're breaking the law.

Doesn't matter. When you accept a site's terms and agreements you are given a lot of your rights up believe it or not. Its wrong but they are getting away with it.

rgreco99
I'm wanting to get everyone else s take on this, tyrannical governments around the world.http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Barker
I thought you were dead
He should be. I aimed the rocket right for his window.

2pac4life
yeah, I have heard there was a gang of some youngsters posting on fb a video of how they robbed a store and they got jailed. stupid arent they?

Astner
This is why you don't insult people within your own country on a public forum, because it'd fall under discrimination.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.