Superman vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Each of these characters is holding a baseball-sized chuck of kryptonite before the fight. The fight takes place in a closed arena the size of a football field.

Colossus (classic)
Thing
Professor Hulk
Hercules (Marvel, Classic)
Quicksilver
Wolverine
Hawkeye

Endless Mike
Mortal Hercules, Immortal Hercules, Depowered Hercules, or Skyfather Hercules?

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Mortal Hercules, Immortal Hercules, Depowered Hercules, or Skyfather Hercules?

Editted: classic hercules. The same one who fought WWH.

carver9
There are some people that could solo this in a closed Arena with no need of kryptonite.

Newjak
Originally posted by carver9
There are some people that could solo this in a closed Arena with no need of kryptonite. Who... the only person I really see on here who has a remote chance at even maybe taking 1 win would be Hercules.

Maybe Prof Hulk on a really really really really really really good great amazing day could lend a hand.

Everyone else is totally not gonna offer anything.

So who do you think solos w/o K-Nite.

carver9
Originally posted by Newjak
Who... the only person I really see on here who has a remote chance at even maybe taking 1 win would be Hercules.

Maybe Prof Hulk on a really really really really really really good great amazing day could lend a hand.

Everyone else is totally not gonna offer anything.

So who do you think solos w/o K-Nite.

I know this holds no weight but Marvel and DC used Professor Hulk as a measure of weight on which Hulk would give Superman a run..basically stating the two as equals. I also believe that even typing Professor Hulk isn't as powerful as his other incarnations like Savage, etc, he is pretty powerful. I would give Supes the majority against him but I can see PH pulling some wins from Supes as well.

In a closed arena, I can see Herc doing the same even though it will not be a majority.

I would give Current Colossus the majority against Superman in a closed arena and thats about it.

Endless Mike
10 bucks he says all of them

Sr J-Bieb
Wouldn't holding a fragile rock in your hand hinder your hitting ability?

lilshogun
The team may have a chance to win but for Superman with his written abilities. Imagine him speed blitz adding his earth moving strength. The magnitude of impact of each oppenents face will be hurting.

-Pr-
I know this holds no weight but Marvel and DC used Professor Hulk as a measure of weight on which Hulk would give Superman a run..basically stating the two as equals.

Are you ****ing high?

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Are you ****ing high?

That's why I said "this holds no weight" because it doesn't. That's also why I said I would give Superman the majority against Professor Hulk. Professor Hulk stalemated Drax with the power gem in a fist fight...the same Drax that one shotted Heralds including Champion with the bands. They stalemated twice. Even though I would give Supes the majority against him, PH is highly underestimated.

carver9
Originally posted by Endless Mike
10 bucks he says all of them

You were wrong. Ask the mods to open up the Goku vs Superman thread since you are still upset at the pounding I gave you.

The Sorrow
If this is the true Merged/Prof Hulk who could amp his strength then I can see he and Hercules possibly winning here. If not then only Hercules has a chance of beating Supes.

Endless Mike
You were wrong.

Put it on my tab

Mistress-Death
Lmfao at Carvet

Superman wins

PillarofOsiris
I think because they ALL have the kryptonite, the team can get a few wins (mostly because of Hercules, and the fact that the arena is closed), but I don't think they'll take a majority. I'll give it to Superman: 7/10. If CIS was off for Superman, then 10/10.

Cogito
I know this holds no weight but...

Then why say it?

Lord Feron
LOL hawkeye in this thread.

I feel like this i s a toss up because no one is as fast as supes and there are people who really don't matter also the variation of how some writer choose how k-nite affects supes some times crippling sometimes powers through it.

Supes could just try and vaporize the k-nite from a safe distance (but thats not something he would do 100% of the time). Anyway I give it to supes pre DCnU and fighting smart.

-Pr-
You were wrong. Ask the mods to open up the Goku vs Superman thread since you are still upset at the pounding I gave you.

Carver, you got destroyed in the last Goku Vs Superman thread. Trust me, by keeping it closed i'm doing you a favour.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Carver, you got destroyed in the last Goku Vs Superman thread. Trust me, by keeping it closed i'm doing you a favour.

laughing out loud that thread went smoothly.

Delta1938
I know this holds no weight but Marvel and DC used Professor Hulk as a measure of weight on which Hulk would give Superman a run..basically stating the two as equals. I also believe that even typing Professor Hulk isn't as powerful as his other incarnations like Savage, etc, he is pretty powerful. I would give Supes the majority against him but I can see PH pulling some wins from Supes as well.

In a closed arena, I can see Herc doing the same even though it will not be a majority.

I would give Current Colossus the majority against Superman in a closed arena and thats about it.

What are you talking about? Professor Hulk got beat-down after what? 3-4 punches? And Pre-FLASHPOINT Superman became far more powerful since his fight with Professor Hulk. Professor Hulk is still Professor Hulk. If you think Hercules is roughly on par with Professor Hulk, then that would indicate Hercules wouldn't do much better.

And the OP was edited to clarify it's classic Colossus, not current.

h1a8
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Each of these characters is holding a baseball-sized chuck of kryptonite before the fight. The fight takes place in a closed arena the size of a football field.

Colossus (classic)
Thing
Professor Hulk
Hercules (Marvel, Classic)
Quicksilver
Wolverine
Hawkeye

Supes destroys the kryptonite instantly with hv.
Blitzes Colossus and Thing for the instant 1 sec ko.
Knocks Hercules and Hulk through the roof and to outer space.
Laughs at Hawkeye, Wolverine, and Quicksilver until they are koed.

biensalsa
Originally posted by h1a8
Supes destroys the kryptonite instantly with hv.
Blitzes Colossus and Thing for the instant 1 sec ko.
Knocks Hercules and Hulk through the roof and to outer space.
Laughs at Hawkeye, Wolverine, and Quicksilver until they are koed.

Or blows it away from their hands big grin

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/VS%20BATMAN/LexLuthor304DEFEATSPREPTIMEBATMAN.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/VS%20BATMAN/LexLuthor309DEFEATSPREPTIMEBATMAN2.jpg

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/DC%20COMICS/SUPERMAN/VS%20BATMAN/LexLuthor310DEFEATSPREPTIMEBATMAN3.jpg

zeel
supes heat visions them to death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.