Trion Juggernaut runs durability Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Juggs takes each attack, and gets no time to recover from each stage, so each attack is cumulative. List is in no specified order (in otherwords I'm not saying attacks farther down the list are weaker). How far can he get before he DIES?

1) Non-holding back Superman punches him as hard as he possibly can 10 times

2) Black Screams in his face

3) Thor hits him with a godblast

4) Superboy Prime punches him as hard as he can

5) The flash hits him with an IMP

6) WBH Thunderclaps him

7) Superboy Prime eye beams him in the face

8) Odin unleashes a galaxy-busting attack on him

9) Wonder Woman hits him with the godwave

10) All of the Celestials attack him with their most powerful energy blast at once.

JakeTheBank
Stops at 1.

http://www.starless.dk/forum/images/smilies/troll.gif

Diesldude
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Stops at 1.

http://www.starless.dk/forum/images/smilies/troll.gif

List out of wack. But yeah he stops at 1.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Diesldude
List out of wack. But yeah he stops at 1.

Read the OP carefully. The list was in no order.

carver9
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Juggs takes each attack, and gets no time to recover from each stage, so each attack is cumulative. List is in no specified order (in otherwords I'm not saying attacks farther down the list are weaker). How far can he get before he DIES?

1) Non-holding back Superman punches him as hard as he possibly can 10 times

2) Black Screams in his face

3) Thor hits him with a godblast

4) Superboy Prime punches him as hard as he can

5) The flash hits him with an IMP

6) WBH Thunderclaps him

7) Superboy Prime eye beams him in the face

8) Odin unleashes a galaxy-busting attack on him

9) Wonder Woman hits him with the godwave

10) All of the Celestials attack him with their most powerful energy blast at once.

The only thing that effects him is 3, 8,10.

Endless Mike
Normal (non-Trion) Juggernaut stopped the Godblast, why would it be effective against a much more powerful version?

dynamix
trion is a pretty uber version of Juggernaut. didn't he get control of all of cytorrak's power? who is something of an elder god i think. if that's the case...the power source has to come from something greater than an elder god to actually hurt him, right?

8 definitely takes it. not sure how powerful the godwave is but that sound like something that can hurt trion lol.

PillarofOsiris
I'm a big Superman fan, as some people here know, but I don't think he's KILLING Trion Juggs with just ten punches. On the other side of the coin, I think people might be forgetting the "cumulative" effect of these attacks. By the time he gets to Odin he's already taken some pretty intense attacks. If SBP hit him more than once, I think he might stop there, but as this gauntlet is set up, I'm going to say he gets to Odin and dies.

Reacting2
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I think people might be forgetting the "cumulative" effect of these attacks. his HF can soak all of the damage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.