Silver Age Mangog vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilshogun
The SA Mangog with the COMBINED strength, durability and the hate of a billion, billion beings that conquered a 1000 Galaxies vs. Doomsday.

carver9
I'm going to hold off on this thread and try to prove a point before people run up in here posting Doomsday wins via speed blitz.

the Darkone
SA Mangog murders any version Doomsday, SA Mangog is Marvel Pc Validus, unbeatable in physical combat period.

Certain people trolls will make a bogus claim, that doomsday will win!!

OneDumbG0
SA Mangog romps H/P Doomsday unless H/P Doomsday somehow evolves beyond being punched. Which no Doomsday has ever done.

Glorificus
Silver Age Mangog.

JakeTheBank
Silver Age Mangog.

It's not close.

Naija boy
S/A Mangog stomps

h1a8
IMO, Mangog's power was in his durability and not so much strength. Look at how many times he hit Thor while Thor was still remained conscious. IMO, Mangog is not greatly affecting DD with his punches, especially if DD can evolve to be more resistant against them.

Also, I disagree that Mangog is more than 100 times more durable than Superman, especially with the billion billion being intent. I feel that DD could penetrate his hide with a similar claw shot he fished Superman with. The claw went through Superman like he was made of liquid.

The only problem is can Mangog feed off of DD's hate? If so then we Mangog at best earns an eternal stalemate since DD would be evolving as the fight progressed.

quanchi112
Mangog, easily.

the Darkone
Originally posted by h1a8
IMO, Mangog's power was in his durability and not so much strength. Look at how many times he hit Thor while Thor was still remained conscious. IMO, Mangog is not greatly affecting DD with his punches, especially if DD can evolve to be more resistant against them.

Also, I disagree that Mangog is more than 100 times more durable than Superman, especially with the billion billion being intent. I feel that DD could penetrate his hide with a similar claw shot he fished Superman with. The claw went through Superman like he was made of liquid.

The only problem is can Mangog feed off of DD's hate? If so then we Mangog at best earns an eternal stalemate since DD would be evolving as the fight progressed.

This statement ^ laughing laughing

Its no eternal stalemate!! SA Mangog is stronger, more durable, Godlike reflexes and matter manipulation and smarter! It's a beat down on major proportion in favor of MAngog!!

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
This statement ^ laughing laughing

Its no eternal stalemate!! SA Mangog is stronger, more durable, Godlike reflexes and matter manipulation and smarter! It's a beat down on major proportion in favor of MAngog!!

Prove that Mangog is stronger because he failed to knock Thor out after many many punches to the face. Energy base powers and matter manipulation aren't doing anything to DD unless you can prove it can affect someone on DD's level enough before he can evolve resistance to. Actually just prove that he can even bother DD at all with energy.

the Darkone
Prove that Mangog is stronger because he failed to knock Thor out after many many punches to the face. Energy base powers and matter manipulation aren't doing anything to DD unless you can prove it can affect someone on DD's level enough before he can evolve resistance to. Actually just prove that he can even bother DD at all with energy.

laughing laughing Dont act like you know What the f**k? you are talking about, please save that Bullsh**! SA Mangog is skyfather level in power outright, prove too us that H/P Doomsday can even phase him, by feats Doomsday doesn't have a prayer unless he evolves some serious magic on the scal which Odin use, Classics Odin would sh** stomp DD, compare too Mangog who feeds on it!!

h1a8
laughing laughing Dont act like you know What the f**k? you are talking about, please save that Bullsh**! SA Mangog is skyfather level in power outright, prove too us that H/P Doomsday can even phase him, by feats Doomsday doesn't have a prayer unless he evolves some serious magic on the scal which Odin use, Classics Odin would sh** stomp DD, compare too Mangog who feeds on it!!

Mangog failed to ko Thor after many hits and you expect me to believe he can at least damage DD significantly enough before he can heal and evolve resistance?

DD claws went through Superman's body like he was made out of liquid. A being would have to be more than 1000x more durable than Superman to withstand such an attack. Mangog isn't 1000x more durable than Superman let alone 100x more durable. If you disagree then prove it.

Sr J-Bieb
Please stop quoting h1's posts

h1a8
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
DD can't lose here

I agree.

lilshogun
Recall Mangog serving Thanos. The writers were not looking to kill Thor, so they had plot-devices to save him. But Mangog had left Thor for dead, and when Mangog was about to kill Thor,Thanos just told him he was irrelevant. Also, remember, He didnt invade asgard to simply kill Thor. Thor alone wasnt his target. He swatted Thor away like he was a knat. Mangog's sole purpose was to reach the twilight sword and kill odin.
Mangog failed to ko Thor after many hits and you expect me to believe he can at least damage DD significantly enough before he can heal and evolve resistance?

DD claws went through Superman's body like he was made out of liquid. A being would have to be more than 1000x more durable than Superman to withstand such an attack. Mangog isn't 1000x more durable than Superman let alone 100x more durable. If you disagree then prove it.

the Darkone

Logic is so damn laughing laughing laughing laughing , you believe your own bullsh** wink

The Sorrow
Mangog beats down DD hard

Igniz
SAM reduces HP DD's HP to 0 big grin

Horrificus
Prove that Mangog is stronger because he failed to knock Thor out after many many punches to the face. Energy base powers and matter manipulation aren't doing anything to DD unless you can prove it can affect someone on DD's level enough before he can evolve resistance to. Actually just prove that he can even bother DD at all with energy. I have posted at least 3 scans of Mangog knocking out Thor with ease.

You can find them, but they are here.

The the ones that I posted are NOT the only ones that exist.

zopzop
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't HP Doomsday ONLY beaten by BFRing him to the beginning of creation where the Entropy did him in?

How would SA Mangog replicate that feat to beat him?

carver9
Doomsday didn't evolve past physical attacks, it was just the Superman "back then" didn't have the necessary strength to drop him.

As for H1 statement of Doomsday claws going through Superman. This happened to a Superman that was nearly depleted of his power and near death...of course Doomsday was able to do that. During the beginning of the fight when Superman was fresh...Superman stood in one spot and allowed Doomsday to punch him in the chest and he didn't budge and those same bone claws broke upon impact. The second punch sent Superman flying though.

You're terrible at this H1.

Horrificus
You guys all know that I likes ta backs my Mangogs.

And, he would honestly, probably win here.

But, I do like a good Doomsday from time to time. I think he is even a lot badder than he gets credit for.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
Doomsday didn't evolve past physical attacks, it was just the Superman "back then" didn't have the necessary strength to drop him.

As for H1 statement of Doomsday claws going through Superman. This happened to a Superman that was nearly depleted of his power and near death...of course Doomsday was able to do that. During the beginning of the fight when Superman was fresh...Superman stood in one spot and allowed Doomsday to punch him in the chest and he didn't budge and those same bone claws broke upon impact. The second punch sent Superman flying though.

You're terrible at this H1. Even though your post is a HUGE exaggeration of the truth, I THINK you're referring to the events of DoS. Considering this thread involves H/P Doomsday, I assumed THIS was the instance H1 was referring to:
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x402/galanpics/th_hp_supes8.jpg

...And that was an AMPED Superman, btw.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Galan007
Even though your post is a HUGE exaggeration of the truth, I THINK you're referring to the events of DoS. Considering this thread involves H/P Doomsday, I assumed THIS was the instance H1 was referring to:

...And that was an AMPED Superman, btw. Very nice.

Galan, do you use a server to catalog all of your scans?

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
Even though your post is a HUGE exaggeration of the truth, I THINK you're referring to the events of DoS. Considering this thread involves H/P Doomsday, I assumed THIS was the instance H1 was referring to:

...And that was an AMPED Superman, btw.

Sometimes Galan, I don't like you. wink

Galan007
Originally posted by Horrificus
Very nice.

Galan, do you use a server to catalog all of your scans? Servers are for rich people. ermm

Sometimes Galan, I don't like you. wink vin

the Darkone
SA Mangog is far above H/P doomsday period, Im not taking nothing away from HP Doomsday but he is not on the lvel of SA Mangog or PC Validus his peers, hell he not even at their lunch table!

Horrificus
SA Mangog is far above H/P doomsday period, Im not taking nothing away from HP Doomsday but he is not on the lvel of SA Mangog or PC Validus his peers, hell he not even at their lunch table! He can, however, play Uno with them. Or, sing songs and maybe, just maybe, discuss recipes.

h1a8

You're terrible at this H1.

Doomsday not being evolve past physical attacks is irrelevant for two reasons.

1. DD can evolve more resistance. Complete immunity isn't needed unless we are talking about a one shot attack.

2. Mangog couldn't ko Thor after many many hits and thus lacks the power to one shot DD. This allows DD to evolve more resistance (assuming that Mangog can even bother DD at all because of what he couldn't with Thor).

h1a8
SA Mangog is far above H/P doomsday period, Im not taking nothing away from HP Doomsday but he is not on the lvel of SA Mangog or PC Validus his peers, hell he not even at their lunch table!

You must understand that Mangog might have the durability but he doesn't have the hitting power. Otherwise he wouldn't have failed to ko Thor in literally hundreds to thousands of hits.
To be in PC Validus league one must possess sufficient hitting power.

Horrificus
Doomsday not being evolve past physical attacks is irrelevant for two reasons.

1. DD can evolve more resistance. Complete immunity isn't needed unless we are talking about a one shot attack.

2. Mangog couldn't ko Thor after many many hits and thus lacks the power to one shot DD. This allows DD to evolve more resistance (assuming that Mangog can even bother DD at all because of what he couldn't with Thor). This is untrue.

Mangog has knocked Thor our many times.

I don't know which Doofus in this forum is the one that started people thinking that Mangog has never done this, but it is incorrect.

Newbies to the Mangog legacy need to read all the books before jumping on the bandwagon.

On panel, Mangog has knocked Thor out many times, including one-shots. I have posted a few of these, as a matter of fact. He has also "one-shoted" Odin, defeated Kartag the Keeper, and "little-monkified" Ulik.

the Darkone
You must understand that Mangog might have the durability but he doesn't have the hitting power. Otherwise he wouldn't have failed to ko Thor in literally hundreds to thousands of hits.
To be in PC Validus league one must possess sufficient hitting power.

Who the hell are you too lecture somebody on a character that I know more about than you do, that's some funny sh** there laughing . Stop acting like you know What the f**k? you are talking about, you dont know nothing you go by hearsay and respect threads instead of reading the stories in context. SA Mangog is on the same level as PC Validus in hitting power and might, your statement just told on you that you don't know sh**, which isn't new!

Stoic
Mangog would absolutely dominate any Doomsday in a matter of minutes. I could see HP giving him a fight for about 2 minutes tops, but it would become pretty clear who was the dominant force.

KillAll
mangog actually over powered thor with his tale at one point wink

h1a8
Originally posted by Horrificus
This is untrue.

Mangog has knocked Thor our many times.

I don't know which Doofus in this forum is the one that started people thinking that Mangog has never done this, but it is incorrect.

Newbies to the Mangog legacy need to read all the books before jumping on the bandwagon.

On panel, Mangog has knocked Thor out many times, including one-shots. I have posted a few of these, as a matter of fact. He has also "one-shoted" Odin, defeated Kartag the Keeper, and "little-monkified" Ulik.

I disagree. Mangog failed to knock Thor out far more times than he actually did.
To be honest I don't recall Mangog knocking him clean out in less than 3 hits.
Show me two instances where Mangog koed Thor in less than 3 hits.

h1a8
Who the hell are you too lecture somebody on a character that I know more about than you do, that's some funny sh** there laughing . Stop acting like you know What the f**k? you are talking about, you dont know nothing you go by hearsay and respect threads instead of reading the stories in context. SA Mangog is on the same level as PC Validus in hitting power and might, your statement just told on you that you don't know sh**, which isn't new!

Prove that his hitting power is on PC Validus level. Because I can prove that it isn't.

psycho gundam
shit, i can prove that pc legion + pc validus can't amount to hulk's hitting power

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by psycho gundam
shit, i can prove that pc legion + pc validus can't amount to hulk's hitting power

.http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/4/7/128835712158255754.jpg

Nihilist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
.http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/4/7/128835712158255754.jpg lmfao

h1a8
Originally posted by KillAll
mangog actually over powered thor with his tale at one point wink Being stronger doesn't mean you have the power to ko in 1 punch or even in a few punches. Superman is stronger than Thor but he can't ko Thor in a single punch. The fact that Mangog can't ko someone who's durability is less than DD's shows that he can't ko DD either. Especially if DD has both the ability to evolve extra resistance and heal instantly.

h1a8
shit, i can prove that pc legion + pc validus can't amount to hulk's hitting power Not if you don't use PIS feats you can't. And not if you go by averages (since you don't only use high feats to determine things)

quanchi112
(since you don't only use high feats to determine things) You can't be a real poster if you of all people would say that to someone else. You usually know one or two feats tops for a character and you've never known or read enough to understand what said character's average is.

psycho gundam
Not if you don't use PIS feats you can't. And not if you go by averages (since you don't only use high feats to determine things) define PIS when using PC characters, please

low or high showings?

the Darkone
define PIS when using PC characters, please

low or high showings?

Great point!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.