Super Skrull/Ronan vs. Nova/Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Existere
They fight and stuff

guy222
t2

Bouboumaster
The biggest gun is Nova.

BUt I'm not sure if he can win it by himself.

I think team 1 wins it 5,5 / 10 or 6 / 10

BruceSkywalker
team two, but does someone know how long viison can stay intangible?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
team two, but does someone know how long viison can stay intangible?

Would it matter? Would that state protect him from either K'rt's shield or Ronan's universal weapon?

Existere
Bump

RANDY1888
very good bumphttp://forexjobs.info/g.gif

Existere
Originally posted by RANDY1888
very good bumphttp://forexjobs.info/g.gif Thanks. I put a lot of thought in to it.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Existere
Thanks. I put a lot of thought in to it.
laughing out loud

dmills
Originally posted by Existere
Thanks. I put a lot of thought in to it.

laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by dmills
laughing out loud
Who wins here, buddy?

dmills
Originally posted by abhilegend
Who wins here, buddy?

I can't really give a knowledgeable response because Vision was never really a character that I was interested in so I don't know the extent of what he's capable of. Having said that, assuming this is Rich Rider he'd be capable of beating Ronan or Klr't individually, but he's not beating them in tandem under normal circumstances.

abhilegend
Originally posted by dmills
I can't really give a knowledgeable response because Vision was never really a character that I was interested in so I don't know the extent of what he's capable of. Having said that, assuming this is Rich Rider he'd be capable of beating Ronan or Klr't individually, but he's not beating them in tandem under normal circumstances.
You insults the term "fanboy". You should be shouting hul-err nova wins 10/10.sneer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.