The Dilemma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thoren
So I'm haermm 'ing with this chick from the Legal Department, and we're talking and stuff. She tells me she recently got divorced, and bam, we make a connection. So I'm laying my A game down, and this grunt from the mail room comes in and interrupts my flow. I crackers at him, and he tells me Price and Hollister are looking for me, then he leaves all biscuits. Little prick.

Before I excuse myself, she asks me to give her a call some time, and she puts her number in my phone (I'm glad I changed my wallpaper, it would have been odd for her to see the chick I had on there), she gives me the "look", and goes back to work. So I'm all happy now, with a spring in my step, and I start thinking about her telling me she got divorced, and doesn't want nothing real. I start to reflect on that, and I'm thinking I just became a booty call number, which is fine with me.

She text me a few minutes ago and asks if we can have lunch together, and I'm thinking, I have no condoms on me, or in the car, and I can't count on her being on the pill. But what if she just wants lunch, to sort of feel me out, see if I'm good enough to ****?

What do you think her intentions are?

rudester
IDK friendship but wear a condom if your that worried, and you dont know her intentions or her that well, so you should make if obvious and not lead her on. Pass by a community centre, they usually have free lube and condoms. You also dont know if shes the type of chick that would keep the baby if you did get her pregnant??

Thoren
Turns out she wants to be **** buddies.

She had condoms, though, now I'm worried she might be a little loose in the morals department. ermmnone

Barker
desu

2pac4life
go for it, nail her mate! that's what its about. and she needs it too!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.