Cheapest way to get from NYC to London for a vacation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Any recommendations? I have been looking around and the best price I found was on Priceline for around 1,200 for 5 nights in mid-July.

Stoic
http://www.edreams.net/?mktportal=google-US&gclid=CN7E3_L9jK8CFUZN4Aod6TDVyA

RE: Blaxican
I think the more important question to ask is, why would you want to go on vacation in London? It's a shit hole. There's nicer places to go in England.

0mega Spawn
cheapest way is to build a canoe & get to rowing

Shakyamunison
Just remember, when you are on the subway, take photos of everything. You will get free room and board for your stay. :-)

Major Disaster
Be careful, mid July is probably around the time the riots will be kicking off KR.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
cheapest way is to build a canoe & get to rowing
Even cheaper: hijack a canoe and press the rightful owner into slave-rowing.

rudester
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I think the more important question to ask is, why would you want to go on vacation in London? It's a shit hole. There's nicer places to go in England.

London is the Gay capital of the world, he's clearly GAY!!!!

Gay as a kite. eek!

En Sabah Nur X
guantanamo bay teletransportation as a bonus you get millions or billions from the government just switch bodies with the president before you do, so that he enjoys it.

jaden101
Swim

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Even cheaper: hijack a canoe and press the rightful owner into slave-rowing. damn... that's cheap

laughing out loud

juggernaut94
Well, you could check the prices by Easyjet or Ryanair airlines. They are extremely cheap, so the quality you get is pretty cheap too.

It would help immensely if you had someone you can stay with. London's a pretty expensive place.

$1,200 for 5 nights - is that inclusive of travel and hotel fare?
Because if it is, that's a pretty nifty deal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.