Zeus vs Skyfather Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cpd12589
Zeus vs Skyfather Hercules

Who do you think will come out on top?

Endless Mike
Herc

carver9
Zeus.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by carver9
Zeus.

So Zeus < Chaos King < Skyfather Herc < Zeus? roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9
When did Zeus fight CK.?

Mistress-Death
Zeus fought Hulk, so he must be above Herc that was fighting a universal threat!

Sr J-Bieb
When did Zeus fight CK.? That's sort of a big part of his arc...

SuperiorTech
LOL

lilshogun
Zeus by pimp slap.

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
That's sort of a big part of his arc...

I thought he just took control of Zeus (by surprise). When did the fight happen?

zopzop
I thought he just took control of Zeus (by surprise). When did the fight happen?

All your questions (and more) answered here :
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t548647.html

Thank you Igniz.

Sr J-Bieb
I thought he just took control of Zeus (by surprise). When did the fight happen? In pretty much his first appearance/arc

carver9
In pretty much his first appearance/arc

It was a surprise attack like I said. He didn't defeat Zeus face to face. I seen the fight and CK beat Zeus via trickery.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/MikaboshiWoundsZeus3.jpg?t=1303104326

Sr J-Bieb
He tore out his heart while Zeus was preparing to attack him after he *singed* Apollo

Colossus-Big C
skyfather hercules one shotted a amped zeus

the amped zeus two shotted Galactus in that same arc.

hercules powerlevel in that arc was no joke

carver9
It appears Zeus power was being used during all of this.

Herc states... "I have the God Squad".

Zeus states "whom I nearly destroyed myself". Using his power as a reference of what he accomplished.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/CKFoolsHerc1.jpg?t=1303175270

Could have been CK talking though just to fool Herc. Don't know.

Sr J-Bieb
It appears Zeus power was being used during all of this.

Herc states... "I have the God Squad".

Zeus states "whom I nearly destroyed myself". Using his power as a reference of what he accomplished.

http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j351/igniz5/CKFoolsHerc1.jpg?t=1303175270

Could have been CK talking though just to fool Herc. Don't know. CK was using Zeus so he could gain access to all the God's realms.

carver9
CK was using Zeus so he could gain access to all the God's realms.

That's kind of what I got from it as well. I know you are going to come back with a smart comment when I say this (lol) but I was just adding a lil food for thought.

Sr J-Bieb
That's kind of what I got from it as well. I know you are going to come back with a smart comment when I say this (lol) but I was just adding a lil food for thought. The old contrarian side, eh poopdick?

Meh, possible, but when Zeus is pretty much asking Herc to find the other Gods, and they shit their pants before anything happens because they know...
Kind of rules out that side

CK used Herc's connection with his father to fool him. Hell, looks like he threw that scuffle with Herc too just to do it.

RANDY1888
Agree with abovehttp://forexjobs.info/g.gif

carver9
The old contrarian side, eh poopdick?

Meh, possible, but when Zeus is pretty much asking Herc to find the other Gods, and they shit their pants before anything happens because they know...
Kind of rules out that side

CK used Herc's connection with his father to fool him. Hell, looks like he threw that scuffle with Herc too just to do it.

I agree but again, it appeared as if CK was relying and focusing more on Zeus power since he did state that he was unable to see the gods using "Zeus" power.

Lol...wtf is a poopdick?

Sr J-Bieb
I agree but again, it appeared as if CK was relying and focusing more on Zeus power since he did state that he was unable to see the gods using "Zeus" power.

Lol...wtf is a poopdick? That just means he couldn't find the other Gods. Which is why he used Herc to find them for him.
He could have told Herc that he planned on committing incest with Ares and it'd still be CK controlling him.

Isn't it obvious

carver9
That just means he couldn't find the other Gods. Which is why he used Herc to find them for him.
He could have told Herc that he planned on committing incest with Ares and it'd still be CK controlling him.

Isn't it obvious

I understand your point but what I am trying to say is that what was shown of Zeus during that small battle "was" Zeus power since used him as a host.

Aaaahhh, I get it now. Just cold blooded.

Sr J-Bieb
I understand your point but what I am trying to say is that what was shown of Zeus during that small battle "was" Zeus power since used him as a host.

Aaaahhh, I get it now. Just cold blooded. Everyone else was amped. Zeus is no different. Amped, Chaos King with some foreskin on, whatever. Still not normal Zeus.

Well, I'm going to go slap my penis around a bit and maybe play a game. It's been GREAT talking to you Carter

carver9
Everyone else was amped. Zeus is no different. Amped, Chaos King with some foreskin on, whatever. Still not normal Zeus.

Well, I'm going to go slap my penis around a bit and maybe play a game. It's been GREAT talking to you Carter

laughing out loud laughing out loud I'm literally crying laughing. Bieb, this is a site full of males, you don't have to share that info buddy.

I agree, everyone else was amped but that's kind of different than what CK did with Zeus. He was hiding in him, used his body to take on a task...basically controlled him. The others, he lended them power but it was no need for him to do this to Zeus since again, he was borrowing his body.

Whatever...lets just agree to disagree.

Damborgson
Herc spite basically. If an amped Zeus got wrecked like he did by Herc BEFORE he got his true power...well.

En Sabah Nur X
Athena, a multiverse spanning god of all written information and all human wisdom, emerges from zeus head. A male god gives virgin birth to jesus christ through his forehead.

Asexual relation between Metis and Zeus, resulted in power beyond comprehension fully formed super god, hyper god, god of god, Iam that Iam god of jacob, isaac, israel, abraham, alpha and omega

athena=lain=zelda=hinata=jesuschrist= luigi from super mario bros

by mathematical proof of solid logic verified by machine code.

Lord Feron
Super god Herc FTW

cpd12589
Zeus takes this IMO. I mean Zeus has wayy more and better feats. Also Death wasn't present on Earth when Skyfather Hercules fought Chaos King so he couldn't die anyway. Without Cho and Galactus Skyfather Hercules would've been screwed and ended up just like Zeus. Also Chaos King had to deceive Zeus to kill him the first time.

So Zeus for sure takes this IMO.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by En Sabah Nur X
Metis

Approved

thumb up

zopzop
Originally posted by cpd12589
Zeus takes this IMO. I mean Zeus has wayy more and better feats. Also Death wasn't present on Earth when Skyfather Hercules fought Chaos King so he couldn't die anyway. Without Cho and Galactus Skyfather Hercules would've been screwed and ended up just like Zeus. Also Chaos King had to deceive Zeus to kill him the first time.

So Zeus for sure takes this IMO.
This is Herc OWNING every Skyfather on Earth (except Odin and Zeus who weren't present) BEFORE Gaea awakened him to his true power.
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9888/councilf.th.jpg http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1085/council2.th.jpg http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3615/council3.th.jpg

CW Herc swats Zeus away like an insect.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by zopzop
This is Herc OWNING every Skyfather on Earth (except Odin and Zeus who weren't present) BEFORE Gaea awakened him to his true power.
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/9888/councilf.th.jpg http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1085/council2.th.jpg http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3615/council3.th.jpg

CW Herc swats Zeus away like an insect.

Yeah, Balder was nowhere near close to being a Skyfather. Even as King of Asgard, Balder wasn't even on Thor's level...who wound up knocking sense into Hercules anyway.

Colossus-Big C
@jakethebank

those guys depowered king thor with a gesture, after dr strange called upon there power. they also revived odin and the entire asgardian race along with the destroyer, after thor used a tiny fraction of there power.

zopzop
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yeah, Balder was nowhere near close to being a Skyfather. Even as King of Asgard, Balder wasn't even on Thor's level...who wound up knocking sense into Hercules anyway.

Uhm, putting aside Baldur (who represented Asgard cause Odin wasn't there) for now, unawakened Super God Herc was OWNING the Council Elite (true Skyfathers). He even withstood the combined attack of at least SIX of them and muscled through while choking and punching them out.

WTF is Zeus gonna do against him?

Sr J-Bieb
What feats did those skyfathers have?

zopzop
What feats did those skyfathers have?

Thor with a fraction of each of their power was able to resurrect Odin and all Asgard after they were wiped out by the Celestials.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by zopzop
Thor with a fraction of each of their power was able to resurrect Odin and all Asgard after they were wiped out by the Celestials. Used it to resurrect Odin's life essence. And Odin resurrected Asgard. Also, the Skyfather's gave him the power based on their whole pantheon. Which clearly the whole pantheon wasn't there against Herc.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Thor_V1301_p21.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Thor/Thor_V1301_p22.jpg

lol at that being the feat brought up to show them being "Skyfathers"

What did the beings in those Herc panels do that was impressive?

Igniz
Zeus gets killed by SuperGod Herc.

Colossus-Big C
Used it to resurrect Odin's life essence. And Odin resurrected Asgard. Also, the Skyfather's gave him the power based on their whole pantheon. Which clearly the whole pantheon wasn't there against Herc.

What did the beings in those Herc panels do that was impressive? Skyfathers are more powerful than there entire pantheons....

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Skyfathers are more powerful than there entire pantheons.... Skyfathers are more powerful than themselves and their entire pantheons?

Why do you post?

Also, Horus is the Skyfather in that set, isn't he? Less powerful than Seth, got overpowered by Thor.

Colossus-Big C
What feats did those skyfathers have? We know seth was a galaxy buster, and he got the power from absorbing his pantheons skyfather.
There you go.

Colossus-Big C
Skyfathers are more powerful than themselves and their entire pantheons?

Why do you post?

. wtf? Only you would include the skyfathers themselves in that equation, how do you even use a computer?

Sr J-Bieb
We know seth was a galaxy buster, and he got the power from absorbing his pantheons skyfather.
There you go. He got it from stealing all of it. Not just one God. And Seth defeated the top three Gods before stealing their power anyway.
He also got defeated by Black Knight being thrown at him.

And I'm 97 percent sure that amp wore off by the time he "busted galaxies" in his far and away highest feat when he's previously stalemated Thor, and got one shotted by Odin.
Actually, the amp wore off in the same story when the black pyramid was fondled didn't it?

I don't know why I'm asking you questions when you don't know the answer.

Sr J-Bieb
wtf? Only you would include the skyfathers themselves in that equation, how do you even use a computer? Because the Skyfather's were included when they gave their life essence of the pantheons away...

"Hey here's the life essence of the pantheon... don't worry, I gave no power to help here"

Igniz
Skyfathers are more powerful than themselves and their entire pantheons?

Why do you post?

Also, Horus is the Skyfather in that set, isn't he? Less powerful than Seth, got overpowered by Thor.

Horus isn't a skyfather.But he is listed as a representative of the Heliopolitan Gods in the Thor and Hercules Encyclopedia Mythologica.I remember Amaterasu appearing in Chaos War#3 representing the Amatsu-Kami though she is not a skyfather level being.Izanagi is the Skyfather of the Amatsu-Kami.Though Skyfathers in the Council Elite lack feats, doesn't necassarily mean they are not powerful.I remember Mephisto stating that when Skyfathers shake with rage, the world does like wise.

Colossus-Big C
He got it from stealing all of it. Not just one God. And Seth defeated the top three Gods before stealing their power anyway.
He also got defeated by Black Knight being thrown at him.

And I'm 97 percent sure that amp wore off by the time he "busted galaxies" in his far and away highest feat when he's previously stalemated Thor, and got one shotted by Odin.
Actually, the amp wore off in the same story when the black pyramid was fondled didn't it?

I don't know why I'm asking you questions when you don't know the answer. He busted galaxies and rocked the multiverse almost collapsed it,silver surfer even commented on how he only sensed such power only once before. That was stated in the narration.
The amp wore off when the gods were freed.

Zopzop has the scans,

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Igniz
Horus isn't a skyfather.But he is listed as a representative of the Heliopolitan Gods in the Thor and Hercules Encyclopedia Mythologica.I remember Amaterasu appearing in Chaos War#3 representing the Amatsu-Kami though she is not a skyfather level being.Izanagi is the Skyfather of the Amatsu-Kami.Though Skyfathers in the Council Elite lack feats, doesn't necassarily mean they are not powerful.I remember Mephisto stating that when Skyfathers shake with rage, the world does like wise. That's my whole point.

The ones that appeared against Herc weren't even the top Gods. That's why I'm asking zopzop for feats from the ones that appeared.

Even Osiris got beaten by Seth. So he can't possibly be more powerful than the whole pantheon.

Colossus-Big C
That's my whole point.

The ones that appeared against Herc weren't even the top Gods. That's why I'm asking zopzop for feats from the ones that appeared.

Even Osiris got beaten by Seth. So he can't possibly be more powerful than the whole pantheon. Who cares though? Herc beats zeus or any skyfather.

Sr J-Bieb
He busted galaxies and rocked the multiverse almost collapsed it,silver surfer even commented on how he only sensed such power only once before. That was stated in the narration.
The amp wore off when the gods were freed.

Zopzop has the scans, You're mixing two completely different instances together, and then completely ignoring that he lost his power up.

He wasn't powered up when he busted galaxies and rocked the multiverse.

And that battle was complete pis for Seth, but I digress. That battle has nothing to do with what Herc did.

Sr J-Bieb
Who cares though? Herc beats zeus or any skyfather. Perhaps, but Herc doesn't beat Zeus for what he did against faux Skyfathers that's for sure.
He had better feats in that arc (not that he did much).

If you had any reading comprehension you'd see that's what I'm talking about.

Igniz
That's my whole point.

Even Osiris got beaten by Seth. So he can't possibly be more powerful than the whole pantheon.

Osiris was tricked by Seth if I remember correctly.Seth didn't accomplish it by overpowering Osiris.Hence why Seth gained the power wielded by Osiris.And according to the Thor and Hercules Encyclopedia Mythologica, Osiris became the Skyfather after Ammon Ra(Atum) went and hibernate in the sun.As for the ones Herc encountered, I remember a list that actually states that the Gods Herc faced were Skyfathers with the exception of Balder of course.And I remember Herc and Cho were summoned in the council elite because they tampered with powers that they shouldn't have.This gives the indication that Herc was wielding power that was higher than a normal skyfather.Supergod Herc summoned Eternity on his own while it took Galactus and Watcher to do it.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Igniz
Osiris was tricked by Seth if I remember correctly.Seth didn't accomplish it by overpowering Osiris.Hence why Seth gained the power wielded by Osiris.And according to the Thor and Hercules Encyclopedia Mythologica, Osiris became the Skyfather after Ammon Ra(Atum) went and hibernate in the sun.As for the ones Herc encountered, I remember a list that actually states that the Gods Herc faced were Skyfathers with the exception of Balder of course.And I remember Herc and Cho were summoned in the council elite because they tampered with powers that they shouldn't have.This gives the indication that Herc was wielding power that was higher than a normal skyfather.Supergod Herc summoned Eternity on his own while it took Galactus and Watcher to do it. Which led to him getting beat. A stalemate and then losing does not make you above a being. Let alone that being and the rest of the pantheon.
Seth has put him a bad position what? 3 times? Ya, no.

Even if true, that only brings me back to my first question. What have they done?

Or Herc became a skyfather level being and that was reason enough to investigate...

Herc > Galactus/Uatu then because he summoned Eternity?

zopzop
Used it to resurrect Odin's life essence. And Odin resurrected Asgard. Also, the Skyfather's gave him the power based on their whole pantheon. Which clearly the whole pantheon wasn't there against Herc.

What did the beings in those Herc panels do that was impressive?

The very reason why Thor went to the Skyfathers for a fraction of their/pantheons power was because the Skyfathers have the AUTHORITY and POWER to bestow said blessing. The exact same way Odin was able to absorb the lifeforce of his entire pantheon to pour into the Destroyer. He didn't need to ask his subjects for permission to do so, he just took it as is his right as the Norse All-Father/Skyfather.
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9827/authorityx.th.jpg
"With my touch I bequeath to you a fraction of the life force of Olympus. May all the fellow GODHEADS be as generous to you." It's their (the Skyfathers) power to give.

That's my whole point.

Oh yes they were. They even referred to themselves as "ALL FATHERS" and the "COUNCIL OF GODHEADS."
http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/2788/allfathers.th.jpg

Who comprises the COUNCIL OF GODHEADS? The Skyfathers of the various pantheons (only exception being if the Skyfather is missing or dead, the leader of said pantheon takes his place, ie Athena during Sacred Invasion).
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/7126/thorherculesencyclopedi.th.jpg

Don't like it? Blame the writer or the artist of CW.

JakeTheBank
@jakethebank

those guys depowered king thor with a gesture, after dr strange called upon there power. they also revived odin and the entire asgardian race along with the destroyer, after thor used a tiny fraction of there power.

No, they didn't. Not even the same damn guys.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
No, they didn't. Not even the same damn guys. Who depowered king thor?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.