Thor vs. Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
While Spirit of Vengeance was a terrible flick, GR proved he can be a challenge and so I was wondering if he can take the movie version of the Thunder God.

As a reason for the fight, Thor mistakes Johnny for somebody from Muspelheim and wants to vanquish him.

Ghost Rider is prohibited from automatically disintegrating Thor within a second for that would be spite and he's not evil so it wouldn't work on him anyways.

Any feats from the first Ghost Rider movie is carried over.

Battle takes place in the city in Texas seen in the first GR film.

Can the Norse God of Thunder destroy this vengeful spirit or will the former Angel of Justice make him cry home to the Avengers?

the ninjak
Take away GR's death touch really limits the Rider.

In the end I believe they would pummel each other. Penance Stare is a possibility and Thor could just hit the skies and unleash the elements. But this could go either way.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Nemesis X
While Spirit of Vengeance was a terrible flick,

Not like the first movie was fantastic.

dadudemon
Thor, in "thor mode" was pretty much indestructible. GR is indestructible, as well. No limits were seen from those two. Sure, GR could be harmed from god-like demon beings (Blackheart) but that's a rather silly comparison because Odinforce does not equal Blackheart magic.

So, I will say that this thread is an impossible matchup because no upper limits are known. If no limit can be determined, no thread can be had.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.