Megaman!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blight
Ohhhhhh this is so gonna be closed or moved. Here goes nothing!!

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/The_Olympian/Forum%20Necessities/megaman.jpg

The object of the game is to pick who you would battle first and you get to take one power if you defeated them! What order would you fight them in and what power would you pick from them to fight the next character, essentially. How would you beat this game!

Parmaniac
Amazo first if anything, the later you face him the more difficult he will become.

EDIT: If Amazo starts with JLA powers this thread is pointless.

Digi
I like the premise of this thread.

Also, if we take Megaman's feats from all types of his canon, not just the games, he's no pushover even in "normal" mode.

Amazo kinda kills things though. I'd face him first obviously, but then does Megaman get to copy powers like Amazo can? If so, after that it's a systematic stomp, because Mega will have his own powers plus his opponent and whoever else he's beaten.

Blight
Yeah I had made that Picture as a joke a while back... now that I ask it seriously, in hindsight, Amazo wasn't a great idea.

Also I couldn't think of another Android/Robot at the time.

Existere
Hmmm....

I dunno the order I'd do it in, but I might try and work my way up to Ultron to take his machine-hacking (if he didn't hack me in battle) and then use that to try and take out Amazo.

Stoic
Am I the only one that sees that Murphy is the only one that Megs can take? I've played the game, and without a Gameshark code Megs never advances.

Digi
Originally posted by Stoic
Am I the only one that sees that Murphy is the only one that Megs can take? I've played the game, and without a Gameshark code Megs never advances.

If he faced Amazo first, he'd just have megaman's powers. He could also take IT-88 and Robocop. If he didn't take the Amazo route, it then becomes difficult, and he'd likely stop at Sonic.

Parmaniac
Exchange Amazo with Vision.

You could also include Machine Man.

The idea of this thread is nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.