Thanos vs Dr. Doom (With the Power Cosmic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
What would happen if Dr. Doom fought Thanos while in the possession of the Silver Surfer's power cosmic?

Sr J-Bieb
Considering how Surfer's fared against Thanos...

It would not turn out well

Endless Mike
Depends if Doom has his CPSH that he could use on Thanos

Stoic
Doom with the PC would be more powerful than the Silver Surfer because he also possesses near mastery of mystical arts. He would also be prone to use the PC in a deadlier fashion than the Surfer as well.

JakeTheBank
Doom. Always.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

It would not turn out well Doom > SS

Bouboumaster
Thanos would spank that ass, and pimpslap the little ***** away, while shouting "Get away, Thanos-Lite!"

And then Thanos-Lite (Doom) would go back at Latveria, crying, and then prepare his ass to be kicked by Reed Richards. Again.

Lord Feron
Well when doom had it way back when he mastered that shit almost instantly and did shit Surfer never even thought of.

But IDK it might take more to put down thanos. But I could see Doom taking a few due to his cleverness and being a villain (deadly). They fought in the past and doom would not underestimate Thanos in the slightest and would do some crazy crap from the start.

Thanos: ***** please if Surfer can't do shit to m... ARRGRHH ****!!! what the hell was that!
Doom: I'm not surfer!!!!!

Then shit gets real but I think thanos would win more times than not imo.

Bouboumaster
Being serious, though, Thanos wins all of those fights.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Well when doom had it way back when he mastered that shit almost instantly and did shit Surfer never even thought of.

But IDK it might take more to put down thanos. But I could see Doom taking a few due to his cleverness and being a villain (deadly). They fought in the past and doom would not underestimate Thanos in the slightest and would do some crazy crap from the start.

Thanos: ***** please if Surfer can't do shit to m... ARRGRHH ****!!! what the hell was that!

Then shit gets real but I think thanos would win more times than not imo. Agree 100%.

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

It would not turn out well That's because the Surfer is a big homo. With the tools at his disposal, there is no reason he should be losing to Thanos.

Or, any of the other goofball characters that have beaten him.

You give Dr. Doom the Power Cosmic, without any silly ploys for taking it away from him, and you have the future ruler of MU616.

Doom wins.

abhilegend
Doom steals thanos' power and becomes thanodoom.ermm

Horrificus
Originally posted by abhilegend
Doom steals thanos' power and becomes thanodoom.ermm Yup.

or

Thanodoom Surfer
or
the Silver Thanodoom

abhilegend
Originally posted by Horrificus
Yup.

or

Thanodoom Surfer
or
the Silver Thanodoom
Ghey.
Thanodoom is better.ranting

Nihilist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Doom. Always. Boring now Jake

Thanos beats him to Death

ares834
Even with the gimp Doom wins.

JayDaDon
Agree 100%.

That's because the Surfer is a big homo. With the tools at his disposal, there is no reason he should be losing to Thanos.

You give Dr. Doom the Power Cosmic, without any silly ploys for taking it away from him, and you have the future ruler of MU616.

Doom wins.

It's cuz surfer Doesn't really have any tools that can effect thanos. He Has control over all his molecules and has shown matter manip himself. Thanos is just above surfer so I see no shame in thanos putting the boot to his neck.

Odekahn
Very good fight!

I'm going to pick Doom on this one.

DTM
Ill have to go with Thanos here. If the Power Cosmic Doom had here was from Galactus or the Beyonder (both of which Doom has drained in the past), Thanos would be toast, but to me Surfer doesnt have enough PC to assist Doom in beating Thanos more than not.

Stoic
Originally posted by DTM
Ill have to go with Thanos here. If the Power Cosmic Doom had here was from Galactus or the Beyonder (both of which Doom has drained in the past), Thanos would be toast, but to me Surfer doesnt have enough PC to assist Doom in beating Thanos more than not.

But Doom also knows how to use mysticism that places him close to Dr. Strange. Mix that with the PC and....

Odekahn
Originally posted by Stoic
But Doom also knows how to use mysticism that places him close to Dr. Strange. Mix that with the PC and....

Exactly. Not to mention he's just too crafty imo. When gods and very powerful metahumans cower before him without the power cosmic, you know he's something to watch out for. Not to mention he has a knack for stealing superbeings powers. Not that he would need to, but if he decided to, he'd do it to Thanos.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thanos would spank that ass, and pimpslap the little ***** away, while shouting "Get away, Thanos-Lite!"

And then Thanos-Lite (Doom) would go back at Latveria, crying, and then prepare his ass to be kicked by Reed Richards. Again.

lol pretty sure Thanos has Doom beaten when it comes to making with the water works.

Originally posted by Nihilist
Boring now Jake

Thanos beats him to Death

Doom's inevitable victory is never boring. sneer

Nihilist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol pretty sure Thanos has Doom beaten when it comes to making with the water works.

Doom's inevitable victory is never boring. sneer By victory do you mean, crushing loss to a superior in every way.

Why is it no one understands Surfers power dont do shit to Thanos.

Endless Mike
CPSH in play or not?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Endless Mike
CPSH in play or not?
What?

Endless Mike
Cosmic Power Siphon Harness, it's the device he used to steal power from the likes of Surfer, Uatu, Galactus, Beyonder, etc.

Stoic
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Cosmic Power Siphon Harness, it's the device he used to steal power from the likes of Surfer, Uatu, Galactus, Beyonder, etc.

Nah none of that good old stuff. It's just Doom with all of his abilities, and the Power Cosmic.

Endless Mike
Oh, I figured if he had that he could maybe steal Thanos' power but without it he probably loses

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Nihilist
By victory do you mean, crushing loss to a superior in every way

That is extremely debatable.

TheLordofMurder
Agree 100%.

That's because the Surfer is a big homo. With the tools at his disposal, there is no reason he should be losing to Thanos.

Doom wins.

thumb up

Agreed 100%; with the power at his command, Surfer should own the living hell out of Thanos every single time...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Lord Feron

thumb up

godking
Originally posted by Odekahn
Exactly. Not to mention he's just too crafty imo. When gods and very powerful metahumans cower before him without the power cosmic, you know he's something to watch out for. Not to mention he has a knack for stealing superbeings powers. Not that he would need to, but if he decided to, he'd do it to Thanos. Thanos is alot smarter then the superbeings that doom has stolen the powers of.

I doubt powerstealing would work on Thanos.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by godking
Thanos is alot smarter then the superbeings that doom has stolen the powers of.

I doubt powerstealing would work on Thanos.

Doom jacked Galactus and Classic Beyonder both of which are far more powerful than Thanos and smarter as well...

So, once again, can you explain why Doom cant jack Thanos?

Tony Stark
PC Doom is victorious... And then makes THANOS his barwinch

Odekahn
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Doom jacked Galactus and Classic Beyonder both of which are far more powerful than Thanos and smarter as well...

So, once again, can you explain why Doom cant jack Thanos?

^this.

godking
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

So, once again, can you explain why Doom cant jack Thanos? More powerful yes.

Smarter no.

Thanos has tricked Galactus repeatedly.

And Classic Beyonder while powerful was not really that smart

Odekahn
More powerful yes.

Smarter no.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c142/Codeman_2SLO/GIFS/bs-Flag.gif

godking
Originally posted by Odekahn
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c142/Codeman_2SLO/GIFS/bs-Flag.gif Thanos practically became god using his own lower powerbase and intelligence alone repeatedly.

Point out where Galactus & the Beyonder did the same.

Having great power & having great intelligence are two different things.

Bouboumaster
Thanos already outprep Doom in Marvel: The End. So, in your face, Doom!

Igniz
Doom does better than SS.But would probably get wrecked by the Mad Titan in a straight out fight.Prep is anyones guess.

Horrificus
More powerful yes.

Smarter no.

If an insect showed the sudden need/ability to defeat/trick me, even with the simplest of plans, using the simplest of resources, it might actually work.

Because I would not be expecting this from an insect.

I would imagine that this has been the case in these examples.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.