Suepr-tough X-men vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
X-Man
Emma Frost
Magneto
Sunspot
Magma
Northstar
Aurora
Iceman
Colossunaut
Wolverine
Armor
Dust
Rogue
Psylocke
Cyclops
Gambit

vs

Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Orion
Captain Marvel
Hal Jordan

Fight to the death.

nwg202
jla would win the fight. shaman x-man and colossus should be a handful though..

Just not sure how they can kill iceman, x-man and colossus. iceman can survive w/o a body and x-man is pure psionic energy. don't really know how they can kill an avatar of cyttorak either...

AsbestosFlaygon
This thread is a prime example of how strong DC superheroes generally are.

They are outnumbered, but even then, I think the JLA would win.
These are some of the top dogs of DC we're talkin' about.
The power sets are too varied. Every weakness of each superhero is nullified by the assistance of the other heroes.

AsbestosFlaygon
Oops. I don't think it's one-sided as I thought it was.

X-Man will be the biggest threat in the X-Men team.
Coupled with the sheer number of the X-Men, JLA is going to need some careful strategy and a bit of luck to win.

Odekahn
JLA

nwg202
I'm curious, since this is a fight to the death is there anything the jla can do to kill the 3?(x-man, colossus and iceman?)

they can bfr and mindrape colossus. How do they kill him? they can keep destroying iceman's body. how do they destroy nates's energy form? jla slaughters the rest.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
This thread is a prime example of how strong DC superheroes generally are.

They are outnumbered, but even then, I think the JLA would win.
These are some of the top dogs of DC we're talkin' about.
The power sets are too varied. Every weakness of each superhero is nullified by the assistance of the other heroes.

True. Even Marvel's own editorial has stated that DC is generally more powerful. JLA win.

"Id"
You will probably see the most powerful X-Men roster in the incoming Avengers vs X-Men arc.

Hell in the New Mutants and Journey into the Mystery team up. They will come across a mutant more powerful than Thor.

Q99
Originally posted by nwg202
I'm curious, since this is a fight to the death is there anything the jla can do to kill the 3?(x-man, colossus and iceman?)

they can bfr and mindrape colossus. How do they kill him? they can keep destroying iceman's body. how do they destroy nates's energy form? jla slaughters the rest.

They can imprison them, tie them up in WW's lasso. Use Orion's boom tube to send them into a black hole or the source wall.

Heck, with telepathy and enough time, you could mess with someone and make it so they wouldn't pull their bodies back together.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.