Wonder Woman Vs Namor & Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
This is a h2h match. No blitzing. Who wins?

curryman
Wonder Man seems pretty strong these days, but I don't see any of them getting past her durability.

JakeTheBank
Team, imo.

Supermex
This ends with sex

Wonder man is ask to leave or to join in, but Namor is going to get some booty tonight!

TheHulk
Team 7/10

Cogito
WW

Much faster, stronger, and more skilled

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Supermex
This ends with sex

Wonder man is ask to leave or to join in, but Namor is going to get some booty tonight! http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/4654297/injustice-kryptonian-crush-o.gif

Cogito
Originally posted by Supermex
This ends with sex

Wonder man is ask to leave or to join in, but Namor is going to get some booty tonight!

Namor gets castrated

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Cogito
WW

Much faster, stronger, and more skilled

True, but her speed is negated somewhat by the OP.

I would totally give her the win if this wasn't just H2H and she could use her equipment, but given how Namor has given beings such as Hulk a fight and then some (even winning) and how Simon is portrayed currently (Million Dollar Dreaming Rulk to sleep), I think the team would ultimately take it.

Zack Fair
The team will have to work for it. She is way more skilled than both of them and she is as strong, if not stronger than them.

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

I disagree. She may not be able to blitz, but she can still get in more punches, block their attacks, etc. Skill+speed+strength is an overwhelming advantage.

-Pr-
Million Dollar Dream.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -Pr-
Million Dollar Dream.

thumb up

pym-ftw
Team solidly

h1a8

I would totally give her the win if this wasn't just H2H and she could use her equipment, but given how Namor has given beings such as Hulk a fight and then some (even winning) and how Simon is portrayed currently (Million Dollar Dreaming Rulk to sleep), I think the team would ultimately take it.

WW is far stronger than either Namor or WM.
WW is far more skilled than either too.

About Namor giving Hulk a fight. Two things
1. Savage Hulk on average isn't comparable to WW strength wise. IMO he is about a few hundred tonner (on average).

2. Namor was in water when he beat Hulk. That was a low showing for Hulk, or Namor's best showing ever.

3. Namor is generally around Thing's level. Which is significantly below Diana.

About Simon and Rulk
Simon isn't going to million dollar dream WW. She's too skilled for that.

pym-ftw
No

celeyhyga17
Wondy gets spitroasted.
na mean?

h1a8
Originally posted by pym-ftw
No

Yes.
WW is stronger than Both
WW is more skilled than Both
WW is faster than both (she can't blitz but still use her speed and reflexes defensively)

pym-ftw
Diana > Savage Hulk in strength
erm

I dont think that's true

h1a8
Diana > Savage Hulk in strength
erm

Yes. Savage Hulk's strength isn't static. He can range from a few hundreds of tons to billions of tons depending on how mad he is.

So yes WW is stronger than average Savage Hulk.

Savage Hulk (most versions) is stronger than Namor out of the water.

In comics, we have Thing consistently shown to match Namor. Namor being only slightly above Thing though. That is the key to the proof.

Colossus was shown and stated to always be able to match Savage Hulk (in the WWH series).

JakeTheBank
People are sorely underestimating the power of the ionic Million Dollar Dream.

Lord Feron
Team but not easily.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by h1a8
Yes. Savage Hulk's strength isn't static. He can range from a few hundreds of tons to billions of tons depending on how mad he is.

So yes WW is stronger than average Savage Hulk.

Savage Hulk (most versions) is stronger than Namor out of the water.

In comics, we have Thing consistently shown to match Namor. Namor being only slightly above Thing though. That is the key to the proof.

Colossus was shown and stated to always be able to match Savage Hulk (in the WWH series).
Your bias is staggering

But ok Low end Hulk isn't as strong as peak Diana

h1a8
Let's not argue the strength issue here.
WW still has her speed, she just can't blitz with it.
She can use her speed and ftl reflexes to block, dodge, and parry attacks.
She is very skillful and can outclass these clowns.

This is like Batman going against two black belts.

pym-ftw
What is current Diana's best h2h feat?

celeyhyga17
People are sorely underestimating the power of the ionic Million Dollar Dream.
His absorbed strength one-shot killed Grim Reaper who just finished saying how he was unable to kill himself.

pym-ftw
Hopefully Simon will get a strong push, he used to nearly be Thor's equal physically...

h1a8
What is current Diana's best h2h feat?

Being able to combat Batman in skill.
Matching Superman by using skill (pressure points, blocking, combos, etc.)
Showing to be the greatest amazon in skill
Blocking multiple beams of light simultaneously (not h2h but translates to h2h)

I'm not WW expert and sure there are more. The WW experts are long gone from KMC.

Knowledgeable Fan's of a character help cause respect of that character on this forum. WW isn't respected as highly as Thor or other characters because they're isn't really any knowledgeable fans supporting her here anymore.

Nver was a true WW expert

pym-ftw
I'll pick up her solo in trade when it drops, but for now where is she post reboot power wise, anybody?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by h1a8
Being able to combat Batman in skill.
Matching Superman by using skill (pressure points, blocking, combos, etc.)
Showing to be the greatest amazon in skill
Blocking multiple beams of light simultaneously (not h2h but translates to h2h)

I'm not WW expert and sure there are more. The WW experts are long gone from KMC.

Knowledgeable Fan's of a character help cause respect of that character on this forum. WW isn't respected as highly as Thor or other characters because they're isn't really any knowledgeable fans supporting her here anymore.

Nver was a true WW expert

Not to toot my own horn, but I've read and have pretty much every Post Crisis issue of Wonder Woman up until the reboot. I've even repped her in tournaments. cool

Sacrifice is one of her best feats/fights (admittedly not one of Superman's).

JakeTheBank
I'll pick up her solo in trade when it drops, but for now where is she post reboot power wise, anybody?

She seems to be beneath (lol) Superman overall and is described as being among the most powerful beings on the planet next to Superman himself. She's shattered Hal's constructs without too much effort it seemed to me.

-Pr-
She seems to be beneath (lol) Superman overall and is described as being among the most powerful beings on the planet next to Superman himself. She's shattered Hal's constructs without too much effort it seemed to me.

peaches

carver9
Team 8/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.