Wolverine vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cryo
Same scenario like in the 2008 movie. Fight takes place at the University, where Banner reunites with Betty. Hulk is attacked by Ross's forces. But this time, they send Wolverine instead of Blonsky to kill Hulk.

First scenario: Wolverine (Hulk vs.) vs. Hulk ('08 version)

Second scenario: Wolverine (Hulk vs.) vs. Erica Bana's Hulk from 2003.

RE: Blaxican
Wolverine was ko'd for several minutes by a bullet to the head in X2.

Both Hulks shitstomp.

Bouboumaster
First scenario: what movie version of Wolverine is this? If it's X-Men 3, he wins. Hulk's HF wasn't shown at all in the 2008 version, while Wolverine's was in the roof. At the end, he might tag Hulk enough to win. If it's another version, Hulk wins.

Second scenario: Lol. Did you remember what Hulk did in this movie?! He kills all Wolverine of the different movie at the same time.

Cryo
It's Wolverine from the animated movie "Hulk vs." I thought i made that clear in the OP. Try again guys.

RE: Blaxican
Even without a healing factor, hulk would win. He only needs to hit logan once, and as we saw in X3, Logan couldn't do shit to juggernaut, who'a basically a weaker and slower '08 hulk.

I haven't watched the cartoon movie, so I can't comment on that.

Impediment
Wolverine doesn't stand a chance with Bana Hulk. Ever. At all.

Animated Hulk VS Wolvie MIGHT be able to stick and move and dodge for a few good moves against Norton Hulk, but will eventually get pummeled down.

Psychotron
Hulk smashes.

BruceSkywalker
it is senseless to make a lot of Hulk threads..

Hulk will inevitably smash, as he does so well here

Placidity
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
it is senseless to make a lot of Hulk threads..

Hulk will inevitably smash, as he does so well here

How about Wolverine cuts Hulk's damn head off - see if that works.

Greysen93
WOW, HULKS SUPER MEGA STOMPS ASS

Bloinky
Hulk will win but this Wolverine will put up a better fight than the live trilogy verision

the ninjak
Spite Thread.

Movie Logan wishes he was in the same calibre as comic Logan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.