Can Marvel beat Mxy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
This Marvel Team attempts to take on Mr. Mxy:

Chaos War Hercules with Soul Gem
Franklin Richards
Thanos with Reality Gem
Well Fed Galactus
Molecule Man
Rune King Thor
Zuras
Zeus with Power Gem
Chaos King
Glory
Phoenix (Jean Grey) with Mind Gem

vs

Mr. Mxy

Does Marvel have a chance?

Endless Mike
Team takes it

biensalsa
Which Mxy?

AsbestosFlaygon
Mxy should be banned in the forum.

@biensalsa - Nice sig bro.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

It's kind of misleading... I don't think the Hulk would have enough time to turn around before Superman got to him.

guy222
marvel ftw

Glorificus
Franklin alone could do it.

Now if this were WF Mxy... then that would be a different story.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Glorificus
Franklin alone could do it.

Now if this were WF Mxy... then that would be a different story.
No, he can't. WF is canon for mxy.

BullwinkleMoose
It's kind of interesting that many people say that Mxy beats Chaos King yet people argue that Michael/Lucifer can't even though both are above Mxy.

Chaos King is the only chance this team has but I think they lose

zopzop
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
It's kind of interesting that many people say that Mxy beats Chaos King yet people argue that Michael/Lucifer can't even though both are above Mxy.

Chaos King is the only chance this team has but I think they lose

Oh please. WF Mxy creates and destroys the ENTIRE DC OMNIVERSE WEEKLY. By definition that would include Michael, Lucifer, etc...

No one is beating WF Mxy on Marvel's side, TOAA is their only hope. WF Mxy is the closest thing DC has to Marvel's TOAA.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
Oh please. WF Mxy creates and destroys the ENTIRE DC OMNIVERSE WEEKLY. By definition that would include Michael, Lucifer, etc...

No one is beating WF Mxy on Marvel's side, TOAA is their only hope. WF Mxy is the closest thing DC has to Marvel's TOAA.
Funnily WF is canon for mxy.

BullwinkleMoose

Considering the fact that Michael/Lucifer created Mxy and all the 5D Imps and that they can step outside all of creation, Mxy has nothing he could do to either. We won't even bother discussing how much smarter Lucifer is than Mxy which would be a mismatch of Epic proportions.

Sr J-Bieb
Molecule Man turns his Mxy's shirt purple

And then anyone channels the power of Gog and blows a hole through Mxy

Prep-Man

Bat-Mite stalemated Mxy and Mxy isn't beating the Presence.

zopzop
Considering the fact that Michael/Lucifer created Mxy and all the 5D Imps and that they can step outside all of creation, Mxy has nothing he could do to either. We won't even bother discussing how much smarter Lucifer is than Mxy which would be a mismatch of Epic proportions.
Proof? Where was it stated that Michael and Lucifer created Mxy and the 5d imps?
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Bat-Mite stalemated Mxy and Mxy isn't beating the Presence.
Bat mite had a portion of Mxy's power. And if what Mxy did in WF is canon, he already beat the Presence............multiple times monthly.

Prep-Man
He didn't beat the Presence or Primal Monitor.

zopzop
He didn't beat the Presence or Primal Monitor.

ON PANEL, he claimed to have destroyed ALL of DC. That would include the Presence, Vertigo's "God", Michael, Lucifer, etc... He destroyed AND then later recreated it in an instant.

EDIT :
I can see where the Primal Monitor would be exempt (because supposedly it represents the writers or something), but the Presence and crew were for sure wiped.

BullwinkleMoose
Something outside of creation would not be included in ALL of DC.

Additionally, considering how often Mxy gets tricked, it is quite likely his boast is either wrong or misinformed.

cdtm
Originally posted by keiththegreat
This Marvel Team attempts to take on Mr. Mxy:

Chaos War Hercules with Soul Gem
Franklin Richards
Thanos with Reality Gem
Well Fed Galactus
Molecule Man
Rune King Thor
Zuras
Zeus with Power Gem
Chaos King
Glory
Phoenix (Jean Grey) with Mind Gem

vs

Mr. Mxy

Does Marvel have a chance?

That entire ground couldn't beat Pre Retcon Beyonder, let alone Mxy..

Marvel could beat him, but you need basically broken characters. Types that can walk all over LT and The One Above All...

zopzop

Dude, they traveled into the "real world" during that issue! So that would be included too. The Presence is a part of DC, so he got wiped when ALL DC got wiped by Mxy and remade when Mxy remade it.

I doubt he was boasting, all this was depicted ON PANEL. Galan's excellent respect thread has the proof scans.

WF Mxy is the closest thing DC has to a Supreme Being (rivaling Marvel's TOAA).

cdtm

Additionally, considering how often Mxy gets tricked, it is quite likely his boast is either wrong or misinformed.

For Mxy, it's all a game. He pretty much HAS to lose, or the game would be over..

Crisis Times Five, his wife mobilized the other 5d imp hierarchy to protect the DCU mainstream reality from Qwsp, because playing games there is the only time Mxy leaves the house.

BullwinkleMoose
Your interpretation is wrong. Travelling into the "real world" is no proof that he is able to destroy outside of creation.

Additionally, despite all of his power, 1 thing that Mxy definitely lacks is Omniscience considering how often he is tricked. Taking all of his boasts at face value is quite a leap of faith.

Heck if we want to go by on Panel statements then Michael being 2nd only to Presence shows Mxy couldn't just blink him away and recreate him.

zopzop
Your interpretation is wrong. Travelling into the "real world" is no proof that he is able to destroy outside of creation.

Additionally, despite all of his power, 1 thing that Mxy definitely lacks is Omniscience considering how often he is tricked. Taking all of his boasts at face value is quite a leap of faith.

They destroyed EVERY reality and universe they visited in that issue (they didn't like the "real world" so they left it but toward the end Mxy said he destroyed it ALL that would include the "real world"wink.

We played this game already, Team Michael lost. And Mxy had more than just on panel statements, he had actual on panel PROOF.

cdtm
We have quotes from angels that the 5th dimension is outside of creation.

No guess work necessary on that end.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zopzop ON PANEL, he claimed to have destroyed ALL of DC. That would include the Presence, Vertigo's "God", Michael, Lucifer, etc... He destroyed AND then later recreated it in an instant. EDIT : I can see where the Primal Monitor would be exempt (because supposedly it represents the writers or something), but the Presence and crew were for sure wiped.

there are beings that represnt nothingness/void. presence is above all that. presence is much more than universes.

zopzop
there are beings that represnt nothingness/void. presence is above all that. presence is much more than universes.

But you already told me he's not the same being as Vertigo's "God", so he's contained within mainstream DCU. Mxy destroyed ALL of DC, even the comic strips that would include the Presence and more.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zopzop But you already told me he's not the same being as Vertigo's "God", so he's contained within mainstream DCU. Mxy destroyed ALL of DC, even the comic strips that would include the Presence and more.

im going by latest origin from synnar. god existed before creation and will exist after. you cant wipe out the presence.

zopzop
im going by latest origin from synnar. god existed before creation and will exist after. you cant wipe out the presence.

Sure you can. Mxy wiped out EVERYTHING DC that would include the Presence by definition (and the Presence couldn't stop him, otherwise he would have) and he does it WEEKLY.

Prep-Man
again, he didnt wipe out presence.

BullwinkleMoose

They destroyed EVERY reality and universe they visited in that issue (they didn't like the "real world" so they left it but toward the end Mxy said he destroyed it ALL that would include the "real world"wink.

We played this game already, Team Michael lost. And Mxy had more than just on panel statements, he had actual on panel PROOF.

What is this on panel proof you have for Mxy that isn't him saying he destroys it all every week?

zopzop
What is this on panel proof you have for Mxy that isn't him saying he destroys it all every week?

Because he showed he was capable of destroying and then instantly recreating it on panel. What possible reason would there be to doubt this? He already proved he could do it.

biensalsa
Mxy is the representation of the F...ing Editor in chief's power.

The only way you can beat that down is with the power of the CEO big grin

Even "defeated" He is playing along

biensalsa
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Mxy should be banned in the forum.

Thanks smile

jalek moye
ON PANEL, he claimed to have destroyed ALL of DC. That would include the Presence, Vertigo's "God", Michael, Lucifer, etc... He destroyed AND then later recreated it in an instant.

EDIT :
I can see where the Primal Monitor would be exempt (because supposedly it represents the writers or something), but the Presence and crew were for sure wiped.

Actually didn't he destroy our world in WF also?

biensalsa
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
It's kind of misleading... I don't think the Hulk would have enough time to turn around before Superman got to him.

laughing That was funny

AsbestosFlaygon

WF Mxy is the closest thing DC has to a Supreme Being (rivaling Marvel's TOAA).
I wouldn't go as far as to say Mxy would beat TOAA himself.

He'd beat THOTI, or the ON-PANEL representation of TOAA.
I don't think he'd beat the ACTUAL TOAA.

Endless Mike
I'm pretty sure WF is not canon, I wrote a thread about this a while back:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t479071.html

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I'm pretty sure WF is not canon, I wrote a thread about this a while back:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t479071.html '

It might be...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t474704.html

Cogito
Originally posted by cdtm
We have quotes from angels that the 5th dimension is outside of creation.

No guess work necessary on that end.

Scans?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.