Google Joseph Rakofsky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alltoomany
Google the name Joseph Rakofsky EVERYONE should know about this person

Lord Lucien
Why?

alltoomany
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Why?

he is suing the web

inimalist
this guy?

http://blog.bennettandbennett.com/2012/01/joseph-rakofsky-in-the-happysphere.html

Originally posted by alltoomany
he is suing the web

he is suing a number of lawyer-bloggers who made fun of him on the web, not the web itself

siriuswriter
This seems a little silly.

rudester
i doubt he's going to win but hehe legal fees on something so stupid, but then again most lawsuits don't make any sense...

rudester
Remember that lady who sued Mc Donalds for dropping her coffee on herself while she had it in her car between her legs and took them to court and won? Well this is just as stupid.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by rudester
Remember that lady who sued Mc Donalds for dropping her coffee on herself while she had it in her car between her legs and took them to court and won? Well this is just as stupid.
The case wasn't as frivolous as most portray it to be.

I read up on it when I was in Pre-Law. The coffee in question was much, much hotter than it should have been. Her skin got scalded off. Second degree burns as I recall.

Lord Lucien
I read in the news recently of a man in Montreal who tried to claim legal ownership of a number of planets and the space between them. Brought it before a judge who tossed it out. Apparently he'd done it so often that he was barred from suing anyone ever again.

rudester
Originally posted by Omega Vision

I read up on it when I was in Pre-Law. The coffee in question was much, much hotter than it should have been. Her skin got scalded off. Second degree burns as I recall.

Still it was her own doing placing it between her own two legs...who does that?? Thats why they invented the coffee cup holder.

rudester
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I read in the news recently of a man in Montreal who tried to claim legal ownership of a number of planets and the space between them. Brought it before a judge who tossed it out. Apparently he'd done it so often that he was barred from suing anyone ever again.

I believe theorist and scientist are all psychologically crazy because they believe their own rut and they want people to believe it too; but it sounds more like he tried to put a patent on his idea, which is not a crime.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Omega Vision

McDonalds should've counter-sued her for sheer stupidity.

inimalist
/sigh

bunch of cool tough guys just showed up

ArtificialGlory
I believe theorist and scientist are all psychologically crazy because they believe their own rut and they want people to believe it too; but it sounds more like he tried to put a patent on his idea, which is not a crime.

Uhh, what?

Symmetric Chaos
it sounds more like he tried to put a patent on his idea, which is not a crime.

Well first of all you can't patent a planet . . .

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well first of all you can't patent a planet . . .

You can name a star, and it will be listed in book form in the Library of Congress. stick out tongue

seth9110
I believe theorist and scientist are all psychologically crazy because they believe their own rut and they want people to believe it too; but it sounds more like he tried to put a patent on his idea,http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

Omega Vision
Individual scientists can and often do behave irrationally but science itself is a rational process that takes advantage of individual irrationality where it's beneficial and shoves it aside when it's not.

As for the "patenting his idea"...did that even make sense to you when you typed it?

alltoomany
he's going after google and a few others too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.