Adult Franklin Richards vs DP Tyrant...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Battle to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

Cogito
I don't see DP Tyrant being as comparable to a heavily amped Galactus as Franklin was.

Galan007
Tyrant eats his energy, ftw! Trollolololololol!!111111!

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
Tyrant eats his energy, ftw! Trollolololololol!!111111!

Troll attempt : FAIL.

Franklin is a universal level shaper whose powers have nothing to do with the biosphere of anything. He's a "beyond" Omega level telepath/telekinetic with universal level reality warping thrown in for good measure.

Ignoring the "Adult" part, because he's from the "future" and just one of the many possible beings current Franklin can mature to, the CHILD Franklin Richard's would beat FP or DP Tyrant.

Galan007
Franklin makes planets. Planets=biosphere. Therefore Frank's powers=bioshperic.

amirite? ermm13

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
Franklin makes planets. Planets=biosphere. Therefore Frank's powers=bioshperic.

amirite? ermm13

You can't even troll correctly. He's a beyond omega level psion with universe level reality warping added to the mix.

Galan007
He still makes planets, and planets=biosphere.

Frank undoubtedly has teh biospheric powa on some level, you tool. uhuh

Blight
I think he's doing a really good job Trolling.

Existere
I'd give Galan solid points for that troll.

Also Zopzop's use of quotation marks makes it look like he doesn't even believe what he's typing.

Galan007
Originally posted by Existere
I'd give Galan solid points for that troll.

Also Zopzop's use of quotation marks makes it look like he doesn't even believe what he's typing. Now that I have your seal of troll-approval, I will retreat back to my cave. upnoneermm

Heh, that is pretty funny.

Existere
"Franklin", child or not, would "definitely beat" a "full-powered" Tyrant for sure.

Galan007
I "agree"

guy222
Franklin easily

Tony Stark
Originally posted by guy222
Franklin easily

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.