Cyborg VS Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Cyborg VS Wolverine

No prep. no bfr. fight is in the forest surrounding the jean grey school.

who wins?

Delta1938
Do you mean the black dude who used to be a Titan Cyborg?

If so, that sonic weapon could be a serious problem for Wolvie.

Blight
You know, I think I have to go with Wolverine here. Though I haven't read or at least remember enough about Cyborg to debate it for the win.

Prep-Man
Minion, ftw.

KingD19
Wolverine goes down. Cyborg's stock has risen a good amount lately, and one of his standard, big things is sonic weapons.

Nietzschean
I havent seen anything new that could stop Wolverine.
the sonics might hurt and piss off wolverine but it wouldnt put him down.

Prep-Man
Is Cyborg still merged with the Omegadrome? If so, he takes this easily.

Lord Feron
Idk about the omegadrone but normal DCnU Cyborg gets stabbed to death. Logan has forced through sonics before (for those who think cyborg could win via that. .

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Is Cyborg still merged with the Omegadrome? If so, he takes this easily. omegadrone? O_o
wasnt that in the 80's?
why bring that up?

carver9
Wolverine 8/10...possibly stomp.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Nietzschean
omegadrone? O_o
wasnt that in the 80's?
why bring that up?

No, the Omegadrome being Victor's body started in the late 90's. Then at some point, Victor's body had been cloned, so he became human again, but he merged the Omegadrome with it.

Odekahn
Wolverine doesn't stomp, but I do think he takes the majority here. The healing factor is what really does it for me. If he gets close to Cyborg, he's done imo.

wildernesss
logan would plow through cyborg. Bastion fired a enormously powerful
energy blast at logan which logan pushed through. bastion had to retreat as he realized the risk was too great. and this was BASTION.

Bouboumaster
Logan win

SamZED
Starting distance favors Cborg. But eventually Logan gets close and guts Vic.

Greysen93
I think Cyborg could blow him back for a while, but as soon as Wolverine gets in his face, Cyborg's down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.