Plagueis should be seen in Episode 1?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

donnybrook
Reading the book, without letting any spoilers slip, Plagueis is just at the edge of action for a decent period of time, is there ever a scene where they should overlap and the Muun should be seen in the movie? I'm thinking of possibly 2 and will fire up the bluray to see, but I wanted you opinions first. Happy Dance smokin'

Lord Lucien
He's not in The Phantom Menace. Plagueis' existence hadn't even been created yet when that movie was made, and Lucas has shown far too much indifference to what goes on the EU to read a novel and incorporate someone else's ideas in to his re-releases.

GenomeFrozener
Revan should appear, why? For no reason.

Padawan Obi-Wan
I have seen the entire 9 hour long unedited Episode I and there is not a single mention of Plagues in the entire film.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Padawan Obi-Wan
I have seen the entire 9 hour long unedited Episode I and there is not a single mention of Plagues in the entire film. The unedited 9 hour version of the first episode specifically mentions the Plagues. Pharaoh hated that shit.

Padawan Obi-Wan
um no there is no mention of plagues Lucas didn;t even conveive of the name until writing the script for the third episode.

Lord Lucien
Swing and a miss.

Padawan Obi-Wan
wtf is wrong with you man? Everythings you say is weird. Yo you're weird bro.

Lord Lucien
Bro, stop hatin', bro.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.