April Fools

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rudester
Did anyone do anything??

My parents got food delivered to their place...

Thoren
I did this

upb

dadudemon
I told my wife:

We had the main hot water pipe bust.
The downstairs flooded up to 2 inches in some areas.
Sheetrock would have to be cut out.
The old desktop computer is ruined.
All the carpet downstairs would have to be thrown away.
And the costs to repair everything would cost between $5000-$15,000.

Oh, wait, all of that is true and I am financially screwed for a year or two. no expression Looks like the April Fools joke is being played on me.

Originally posted by Thoren
I did this

upb

laughing

Florence95
I am financially screwed for a year or two.http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

Anguscary

juggernaut94
I changed the time on my mate's clock, five hours forward. It wasn't really a big deal because we're both off college for a week and a half but it was quite funny. One of those, 'had to be there to find it funny' haha.

Someone at college told everyone that five guys (who are well-known to do heavy drugs but get away with it somehow) got expelled...

Other than that, it was a very boring April Fool's Day. erm

Barker
Originally posted by juggernaut94
I changed the time on my mate's clock, five hours forward. It wasn't really a big deal because we're both off college for a week and a half but it was quite funny. One of those, 'had to be there to find it funny' haha.

Someone at college told everyone that five guys (who are well-known to do heavy drugs but get away with it somehow) got expelled...

Other than that, it was a very boring April Fool's Day. erm
Cool story, but I don't understand your sig.

rudester
Originally posted by Florence95
I am financially screwed for a year or two.http://www.infoocean.info/avatar4.jpg

welcome, welcome to the club...lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.