Wonder Woman vs Red Sonja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jalek moye
Wonder Woman has been depowered down to peak human levels and faces Res Sonja on the coast of themyscira. Wonder Woman gets her standard gear which has been downgraded to more human levels (ie sword and arrow blocking bracers, a lasso that can be used to simply catch people etc) if her standard gear doesn't have any sort of blade then she gets her sword.

Sonja gets whatever she currently rolls with, any magic gear gets the same nerd as Diana's.

If pre and post reboot wonder woman have major skill difference and gear difference then say who wins for each.

Q99
I'll note that in the Ends of the Earth storyline, Diana was depowered to human level (just like the Op), and then fought with Claw the Unconquered and did quite well, Claw being a Barbarian who's met and been shown to be a peer of Red Sonja.

So at least around similar level, I'd give the edge to Diana when she has a sword too.

New Di, harder to tell, but I doubt she'll do badly either.

jalek moye
DC had a crossover with whatever the hell verse Red Sonja currently resides in?

Or was this back in the day?

Q99
Originally posted by jalek moye
DC had a crossover with whatever the hell verse Red Sonja currently resides in?

Or was this back in the day?

All quite recent.

Ends of the Earth was pretty early in Gail Simone's run. The Claw/Sonja crossover was '06.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.