Tug of War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Both sides are holding an unbreakable rope. Who wins?

Thor
WBH
8th Day Juggernaut

vs

Superboy Prime
Superman
Super Girl

Reacting2
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Both sides are holding an unbreakable rope. Who wins?

Thor
WBH
8th Day Juggernaut

vs

Superboy Prime
Superman
Super Girl as soon as juggernaut start moving his team wins

Lord Feron
If team 2 just grabbed the rope and decided to use flight instead of normal pull i can see them doinging it. Superman flights powers are rediculous....

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Reacting2
as soon as juggernaut start moving his team wins WOuldn't that depend on what kind of surface Juggy is standing on?

Cause if its loose dirt he could just dig in but not go anywhere,

Existere
Team 2, speedblitz. Before Team 1 can engage their muscles, they get hauled over the line at something way past lightspeed.

Reacting2
Originally posted by Flyattractor
WOuldn't that depend on what kind of surface Juggy is standing on?

Cause if its loose dirt he could just dig in but not go anywhere, True.. in the past he used to walk on air(jean grey lift him up in the air to stop his movements but he kept on walking ala FP Kuuth)

dynamix
team one if we're determining this based on pure strength. but if we're allowing pre-emptive action...then the speed and strength of team one should allow some kind of win. but i'm assuming that both team are at the pulling stage so with that said...i gotta go with team one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.