Battlezone challenge--Earth 22 Superman vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Abhilegend's laptop broke so it'd be another 2 week delay and I need to debate these things with the passion at a high. 2 or 3 weeks from now I might not feel like pouring in the sheer energy and time it takes to do a batlezone. He's fine with me asking someone else as I would like to have this next week. I'd represent Earth 22/King Come Superman vs. Doomsday. Will anyone answer the challenge ?

Reacting2

quanchi112

Reacting2

quanchi112

Diesldude
Which version of Doomsday?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
Which version of Doomsday? Which version woul dyou be interested in debating for ?

Also, juntai this is a perfect opportunity to show your superior debating skills against me. Come and get me--Thanos.

Cogito
I would love to see Juntai take this on.

carver9
Juntai isn't going to show up to do a battezone. You might as well get that out of your head.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Cogito
I would love to see Juntai take this on. It would be a one-sided slaughter. For whoever Jun decides to support.

quanchi112
I would love to see Juntai take this on. As would I. I am chomping at the bit. Literally salivating. Let's hope he accepts.Originally posted by Uriel005
It would be a one-sided slaughter. For whoever Jun decides to support. I heard the same nonsense with regards to Id in our King Thor vs. Mordru battlezone. Talk is cheap. This shall be settled in the arena if Jun has the stones.

Cogito
Originally posted by Uriel005
It would be a one-sided slaughter. For whoever Jun decides to support.

Frankly, Earth-22 Superman does not have enough feats to argue for.

Any argument would likely be based around his superiority to New Earth Superman, and the degree to which that is true is highly uncertain. erm

quanchi112
Frankly, Earth-22 Superman does not have enough feats to argue for.

Any argument would likely be based around his superiority to New Earth Superman, and the degree to which that is true is highly uncertain. erm You don't need a lot of feats to prove anything. That's what most on here don't get.

JakeTheBank
Say what you will about Quan. At least he's willing to back up his stance, rightly or wrongly, in a BZ. *shrug*

Forum needs more Battlezone challenges, imo. Or people should just join my BZ Challenge, whatevs. biscuits

quanchi112
Sadly this might not happen. I pmed juntai but don't know if he's been online yet. If he's posted already chances are he's going to ignore the challenge but if he hasn't been online yet there's still hope he accepts.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
We as in us. Im ready to do this. I have my Hulk scans ready.
Carver let's do this. You repping WW Hulk vs. Earth 22 Superman. If you're ready come at me.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Carver let's do this. You repping WW Hulk vs. Earth 22 Superman. If you're ready come at me.

WTF...you got that from another thread.

carver9
Lol.

quanchi112
WTF...you got that from another thread. I know. Since we both know no one else is going to come forward and that you finally have your Hulk scans. Let's do this. Earth 22 vs. World War Hulk. This would tear the board in half.

carver9
I know. Since we both know no one else is going to come forward and that you finally have your Hulk scans. Let's do this. Earth 22 vs. World War Hulk. This would tear the board in half.

Lol...I believe it would wreck KMC but for one, Earth 22 Superman doesn't have the fts to compete with Hulk. Second, I thought you were doing a battlezone against I'D? What happened with that?

quanchi112
Lol...I believe it would wreck KMC but for one, Earth 22 Superman doesn't have the fts to compete with Hulk. Second, I thought you were doing a battlezone against I'D? What happened with that? My battlezone with Id ended weeks ago. I'd like to do an Earth 22 Superman vs. just the WW Hulk arc. I'd be limited to two storylines while you'd be limited to the WW Hulk and Planet Hulk arcs. How about it ?

zopzop
Wasn't H/P Doomsday RIDICULOUSLY powerful? Man I wish someone knowledgeable in DC lore would BZ KC Superman vs H/P Doomsday. IMHO H/P Doomsday would r@pe KC Superman.

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
Wasn't H/P Doomsday RIDICULOUSLY powerful? Man I wish someone knowledgeable in DC lore would BZ KC Superman vs H/P Doomsday. IMHO H/P Doomsday would r@pe KC Superman. It's just a three issue arc. Most would think HP Doomsday would take it to earth 22 Superman but he'd beat Doomsday. A far more powerful Superman who'd push his shit in.

abhilegend
It's just a three issue arc. Most would think HP Doomsday would take it to earth 22 Superman but he'd beat Doomsday. A far more powerful Superman who'd push his shit in.
I just wish my laptop wasn't broken at this time. I would've shown you who would push whose shit in.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
I just wish my laptop wasn't broken at this time. I would've shown you who would push whose shit in. Next time don't break your laptop to avoid me.

carver9
It's just a three issue arc. Most would think HP Doomsday would take it to earth 22 Superman but he'd beat Doomsday. A far more powerful Superman who'd push his shit in.

Just read through your battlezone with ID...good job buddy.

quanchi112
Just read through your battlezone with ID...good job buddy. Are you interested with WW Hulk against Earth 22 Superman ? If you're not that's cool I just need someone for next week or else I don't think I will have the passion for this in the future.

carver9
Are you interested with WW Hulk against Earth 22 Superman ? If you're not that's cool I just need someone for next week or else I don't think I will have the passion for this in the future.

I don't have everything for WWH, that's why I didn't accept your first challenge. I have Savage Hulk scans and I only have part of that. Look at my post in the character ownage thread, I'm missing pieces.

quanchi112
I don't have everything for WWH, that's why I didn't accept your first challenge. I have Savage Hulk scans and I only have part of that. Look at my post in the character ownage thread, I'm missing pieces. If I supply you with the entire WW Hulk arc would you accept ?

JakeTheBank
Honestly, I think New Earth Superman would beat H/P Doomsday. He's battled more formidable beings than him and won. shrug

Doomsday's mental/psychological edge over Superman isn't the same as it once was, which was a critical factor in why Doomsday was so dominant over him, imo.

carver9
If I supply you with the entire WW Hulk arc would you accept ?

How long does a battlezone last?

quanchi112
How long does a battlezone last? You and I decide how long it lasts. I typically would like it to last around 1-2weeks. If you are interested what time frame would you prefer ?

carver9
You and I decide how long it lasts. I typically would like it to last around 1-2weeks. If you are interested what time frame would you prefer ?

I would prefer 2 weeks. I will let you know tomorrow what my answer is.

quanchi112
I would prefer 2 weeks. I will let you know tomorrow what my answer is. That's fine. Remember it would be World War Hulk and Planet Hulk vs. Kingdom Come and the Jsa arc. Two arcs only. Hulk has plenty more feats than Earth 22 Superman does comparing both of the arcs.

abhilegend
Next time don't break your laptop to avoid me.
laughing out loud
You wish quan.

dmills
Earth 22 Superman vs Supernova (garthan Saal)

quanchi112
Originally posted by dmills
Earth 22 Superman vs Supernova (garthan Saal) Not familiar with this character at all.

dmills
Not familiar with this character at all.

Crazy 30ft tall Nova centurion guy? Laughed while Thor, Wonder man, Gilgamish, pineapple Thing, classic Quasar, Firelord, the FF etc attacked him? Reed had to resort to bfring him into the timestream etc. You never heard of Supernova?

quanchi112
Crazy 30ft tall Nova centurion guy? Laughed while Thor, Wonder man, Gilgamish, pineapple Thing, classic Quasar, Firelord, the FF etc attacked him? Reed had to resort to bfring him into the timestream etc. Was he just in a few arcs ?

dmills
Was he just in a few arcs ?

Yeah unfortunately. Two appearances total.

And I'm just phucking with you anyway Quan. I'd never bz unless someone pissed me off enough lol.

quanchi112
Yeah unfortunately. Two appearances total.

And I'm just phucking with you anyway Quan. I'd never bz unless someone pissed me off enough lol. I was in the midst of locating the comics. Good the matchup really didn't interest me at all. I really want Doomsday but am willing to settle for Hulk instead.

dmills
I was in the midst of locating the comics. Good the matchup really didn't interest me at all. I really want Doomsday but am willing to settle for Hulk instead.

thumb up

jalek moye
I'd never bz unless someone pissed me off enough lol.

Even though one could finally prove to people that Nova is as good as you claim?

dmills
Originally posted by jalek moye
Even though one could finally prove to people that Nova is as good as you claim?

I don't know man. I don't think that there's much that I could post in a battlezone that I haven't posted before regarding Nova save for a few things that I've been saving for an opportune moment. At this point either you respect him or you don't you know?

quanchi112
Carver, I await your decision. I just acquired WW Hulk again on my pc.

quanchi112
If anyone has any other ideas for battlezones I am open to the idea of other characters. Throw some ideas at me.

carver9
Why isnt anyone accepting the Doomsday battlezone when numerous of people claim that he is so powerful.? If this is true, prove it.

Galan007
The comic forums are dying down these days, carv. Very few people (myself included) are willing to devote the time necessary for a BZ.

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
The comic forums are dying down these days, carv. Very few people (myself included) are willing to devote the time necessary for a BZ.

sad I notice that. With people leaving like this, I'm losing interest as well and made other accts in other places (comicvine, etc). The places I am going doesn't have many people there as well. I guess people are losing interest in comics. Soon if things doesn't change, people might get their wish and Carver9 will head out as well.

Your skills are missed though Galan...you need to start posting more, a lot of people here respect your opinion and talent.

zopzop
If I had more knowledge DC side, I would have done it. I mean I can't believe we don't have a DC fan that will take up the challenge. For God's sake people we have a very nice Doomsday Respect Thread that you can farm for scans.

I'd do it but I don't know the context and story behind the scans.

jalek moye
I'm interesting in getting into more serious debates and stuff, but don't know anything about doomsday so no help here. Now make it more around the low meta level and my knowledge of various characters goes up.

quanchi112
If I had more knowledge DC side, I would have done it. I mean I can't believe we don't have a DC fan that will take up the challenge. For God's sake people we have a very nice Doomsday Respect Thread that you can farm for scans.

I'd do it but I don't know the context and story behind the scans. Would you be interested in representing World war Hulk against Earth 22 Superman ?Originally posted by jalek moye
I'm interesting in getting into more serious debates and stuff, but don't know anything about doomsday so no help here. Now make it more around the low meta level and my knowledge of various characters goes up. My interest goes down around low metal level.

dmills
I'm noticing just an overall thing of people not posting scans anymore. Also, a lot of us post from smartphones instead of a computer or whatever.

Personally I'd much rather just discuss comics in general and bs around in the new jack hustle.

zopzop
Would you be interested in representing World war Hulk against Earth 22 Superman ?
Why? I can't stand Hulk big grin

quanchi112
Why? I can't stand Hulk big grin Ok, what if I repped WW Hulk against someone you'd select.

zopzop
Ok, what if I repped WW Hulk against someone you'd select.

Like who though?

quanchi112
Like who though? Throw some names out there of guys you'd be comfortable with and I will let you know if it interests me.

carver9
I'm noticing just an overall thing of people not posting scans anymore. Also, a lot of us post from smartphones instead of a computer or whatever.

Personally I'd much rather just discuss comics in general and bs around in the new jack hustle.

Why don't you post that much anymore dmills?

dmills
Why don't you post that much anymore dmills?

Two of my favorites, Iron Fist and Nova are well respected in the forum now. Mission accomplished smile

Also, since Marvel canceled most of the cosmic books I don't read much of their other stuff outside of a few random issues. I tried to get into the new 52, but have lost interest as the titles I liked are being canceled. Stormwatch is cool though.

carver9
Two of my favorites, Iron Fist and Nova are well respected in the forum now. Mission accomplished smile

Lol...I agree but threads are still being made involving the characters. It would be nice seeing some dmills talent every now and then. I rarely if ever see you online anymore.

dmills
Lol...I agree but threads are still being made involving the characters. It would be nice seeing some dmills talent every now and then. I rarely if ever see you online anymore.

The threads tend to be very repetitive imo. I've been active in the Nova vs Doom thread though.

carver9
The threads tend to be very repetitive imo. I've been active in the Nova vs Doom thread though.

Not enough.

dmills
Not enough.

Hey man I was trolling you with gifs all last week lol. That's enough!

carver9
Hey man I was trolling you with gifs all last week lol. That's enough!

Lol...I noticed that. You were driving me insane but the smileys were HILARIOUS.

dmills
Lol...I noticed that. You were driving me insane but the smileys were HILARIOUS.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/overshoot.gif

laughing

zopzop
Throw some names out there of guys you'd be comfortable with and I will let you know if it interests me.

Well the person would have to be lower than skyfather but higher than high herald. A team buster type like Super Nova, Terminus/Ulterminus, Necrom, Mangog, etc...

carver9
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/overshoot.gif

laughing

laughing out loud

dmills
laughing out loud

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/tumblr_lxpv2eqWEi1rn6d6eo1_500.gif

quanchi112
Well the person would have to be lower than skyfather but higher than high herald. A team buster type like Super Nova, Terminus/Ulterminus, Necrom, Mangog, etc... The only one I am familiar with is Mangog. Would you pit Mangog against earth 22 Superman ?

carver9
Quan, when you say WWH, are you just using WWH from the arc or does this include WBH fts as well?

quanchi112
Quan, when you say WWH, are you just using WWH from the arc or does this include WBH fts as well? Just the WW Hulk feats no WB Hulk.

carver9
Just the WW Hulk feats no WB Hulk.

Ok, but you do know WWH appeared after the World at War arc right?

quanchi112
Ok, but you do know WWH appeared after the World at War arc right? Which issues did he appear iyo ? I just wanted the WW Hulk arc and the Planet Hulk arc so you'd have all the scans versus my kingdom come and jsa arcs.

carver9
Which issues did he appear iyo ? I just wanted the WW Hulk arc and the Planet Hulk arc so you'd have all the scans versus my kingdom come and jsa arcs.

Proof that what I state is true. Read his words and read what Reed and the team states.

http://m980.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/ankur2292/IncredibleHulk611005.jpg.html?o=77

Almost everything after the WWH arc that included Banner intellect is him, even some parts during the Dark Dimension is WWH.

Don Corleone
Abhilegend's laptop broke so it'd be another 2 week delay and I need to debate these things with the passion at a high. 2 or 3 weeks from now I might not feel like pouring in the sheer energy and time it takes to do a batlezone. He's fine with me asking someone else as I would like to have this next week. I'd represent Earth 22/King Come Superman vs. Doomsday. Will anyone answer the challenge ?

Would you go with Genis ?

dmills
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Would you go with Genis ?

Don't do that to him Don laughing out loud

quanchi112
Proof that what I state is true. Read his words and read what Reed and the team states.

http://m980.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/ankur2292/IncredibleHulk611005.jpg.html?o=77

Almost everything after the WWH arc that included Banner intellect is him, even some parts during the Dark Dimension is WWH. I am only including the WW Hulk arc as him though. I am not arguing on his version just from this arc.

Would you go with Genis ? Too many comics to have to bring myself up to. I do think Genis is overrated though. I can't remember but how did he fare against the Maestro ?

carver9
I am only including the WW Hulk arc as him though. I am not arguing on his version just from this arc.

Too many comics to have to bring myself up to. I do think Genis is overrated though. I can't remember but how did he fare against the Maestro ?

Why when you'll have a lot more fts to access involving the character.

He was losing against Merged Hulk but some people say he wasn't experienced with his powers during that fight.

quanchi112
Why when you'll have a lot more fts to access involving the character.

He was losing against Merged Hulk but some people say he wasn't experienced with his powers during that fight. Hulk has a lot more feats than Earth 22 Superman comparing these arcs.

Genis like many energy manipulators don't seem as badass when they run into some badass bricks. It's just the way it is in comics.

Don Corleone
I am only including the WW Hulk arc as him though. I am not arguing on his version just from this arc.

Too many comics to have to bring myself up to. I do think Genis is overrated though. I can't remember but how did he fare against the Maestro ?

Pretty good, but that was before his power up. I'll be debating his most powerful incarnation off course. Let me know, I'm just a pm away.

quanchi112
Pretty good, but that was before his power up. I'll be debating his most powerful incarnation off course. Let me know, I'm just a pm away. Well, I remember insane genis exchanging rounds with King Thor so his most powerful seems pretty high end. Are there any other characters you'd be interested in ?

carver9
Hulk has a lot more feats than Earth 22 Superman comparing these arcs.

Genis like many energy manipulators don't seem as badass when they run into some badass bricks. It's just the way it is in comics.

Aaahhhh, so you are trying to be fair? Doesn't sound Quan like.

carver9
double post.

quanchi112
Aaahhhh, so you are trying to be fair? Doesn't sound Quan like. In a battlezone I want things evened out.

carver9
In a battlezone I want things evened out.

So are you going to do Hulk vs Genis? Or Superman vs Genis?

quanchi112
So are you going to do Hulk vs Genis? Or Superman vs Genis? Not the most powerful version no. He seems on another level. If the guy can weather a King Thor hammer toss he's on another level.

Don Corleone
Well, I remember insane genis exchanging rounds with King Thor so his most powerful seems pretty high end. Are there any other characters you'd be interested in ?

Yeah insane was not the most powerful version of Genis. And at the moment this is the character I want to battle with. If you decide you know what's up.

carver9
Not the most powerful version no. He seems on another level. If the guy can weather a King Thor hammer toss he's on another level.

Lol...huh? That doesn't put him on another level but whatever.

quanchi112
Yeah insane was not the most powerful version of Genis. And at the moment this is the character I want to battle with. If you decide you know what's up. He seems too high end for WW Hulk or Earth 22 Superman.

Don Corleone
Lol...huh? That doesn't put him on another level but whatever.

If you take up the challenge , I can provide you with any scan you need. And I mean ANY.

carver9
If you take up the challenge , I can provide you with any scan you need. And I mean ANY.

Trust me...I already know that you are well versed with the character. I just don't think I would do as good as you would because you are more familiar with Genis than I am. If you can, can you send me the King Thor and Genis fight...I would like to see it. I seen parts of the fight but not all of it.

quanchi112
Lol...huh? That doesn't put him on another level but whatever. King Thor would rape Earth 22 Superman and WW Hulk in the same time while he pleasured his wife. Trust me elite top tiers can't stand up to the odinpower.

quanchi112
Trust me...I already know that you are well versed with the character. I just don't think I would do as good as you would because you are more familiar with Genis than I am. If you can, can you send me the King Thor and Genis fight...I would like to see it. I seen parts of the fight but not all of it. It was brief I posted it in my battlezone against Id.

carver9
King Thor would rape Earth 22 Superman and WW Hulk in the same time while he pleasured his wife. Trust me elite top tiers can't stand up to the odinpower.

WWH isn't an elite top tier though...he is above it. I agree though, KT would beat both but using that as something to prove that someone is above the other is, well, terrible logic.

Don Corleone
Trust me...I already know that you are well versed with the character. I just don't think I would do as good as you would because you are more familiar with Genis than I am. If you can, can you send me the King Thor and Genis fight...I would like to see it. I seen parts of the fight but not all of it.

I'll send it to you tomorrow some time. And I meant whatever character you pick to battle( not Genis) .

carver9
I'll send it to you tomorrow some time. And I meant whatever character you pick to battle( not Genis) .

Dang, you got scans like that. What if I chose Savage Hulk? Would you be able to provide me with his fts?

Don Corleone
Dang, you got scans like that. What if I chose Savage Hulk? Would you be able to provide me with his fts?

Savage Hulk ? Too easy .

quanchi112
WWH isn't an elite top tier though...he is above it. I agree though, KT would beat both but using that as something to prove that someone is above the other is, well, terrible logic. WW Hulk was still an elite top tier. The only time Hulk went above this level was HOTM or at the end of the arc but he really didn't fight anyone to prove it at the time.

It's sound logic. Genis came into asgard talking sh-t. The guy is powerful and held his own against King Thor while showing he'd ***** out any other asgardian save King Thor who stepped into his path. He oneshotted Storm Giants iirc for fun. Insane genis isn't one to be f-c-ed with.

Earth 22 Superman and World war Hulk are elite top tiers.

carver9
Savage Hulk ? Too easy .

Lol...we are going to test this. I will send you something tomorrow (a PM)...let me know if you have it or not.

Don Corleone
Lol...we are going to test this. I will send you something tomorrow (a PM)...let me know if you have it or not.

No prob...And I have everything.

carver9
WW Hulk was still an elite top tier. The only time Hulk went above this level was HOTM or at the end of the arc but he really didn't fight anyone to prove it at the time.

It's sound logic. Genis came into asgard talking sh-t. The guy is powerful and held his own against King Thor while showing he'd ***** out any other asgardian save King Thor who stepped into his path. He oneshotted Storm Giants iirc for fun. Insane genis isn't one to be f-c-ed with.

Earth 22 Superman and World war Hulk are elite top tiers.

I think me and your definition of elite top tier is different. You brought up a hammer toss, I said that doesn't prove anything. I agree with you, the Genis that fought KT IS above WWH and Earth 22 Superman but the way you debated it was just wrong.

I don't consider WWH an elite top tier.

carver9

But how though? Do you have a site that you go to?

dmills
But how though? Do you have a site that you go to?

Never ask such questions of a Don son lol.

carver9
Never ask such questions of a Don son lol.

Lol...I need to know this answer though. He needs to share the wealth.

carver9
I guess my question made him get offline. sad

quanchi112
I think me and your definition of elite top tier is different. You brought up a hammer toss, I said that doesn't prove anything. I agree with you, the Genis that fought KT IS above WWH and Earth 22 Superman but the way you debated it was just wrong.

I don't consider WWH an elite top tier. I am saying basing it off that confrontation I don't see any elite top tier able to stand before King Thor in that fashion. That's sound logic.

dmills
I guess my question made him get offline. sad

You'd better lock your doors and sleep lite tonight sneer

quanchi112
But how though? Do you have a site that you go to? He probably has the entire Hulk run on a hard drive or a disk.

carver9
I am saying basing it off that confrontation I don't see any elite top tier able to stand before King Thor in that fashion. That's sound logic.

I agree.

carver9
He probably has the entire Hulk run on a hard drive or a disk.

No, he said that he has access to "any" comic that I ask for. Sounds impossible but if its true, i would like this site so I can have the same thing.

dmills
Yeah. Most serious debator's have their stuff on standby ready to go.

I for one have all of Nova's relevant feats etc on a Photobucket account divided into categories. Durability, Speed, blasting etc and I can access them from an app on my phone if need be.

Don and co probably have access to a comic shop worth of stuff lol. Like guy.

quanchi112
No, he said that he has access to "any" comic that I ask for. Sounds impossible but if its true, i would like this site so I can have the same thing. I thought that was in reference to savage hulk feats.

carver9

I for one have all of Nova's relevant feats etc on a Photobucket account divided into categories. Durability, Speed, blasting etc and I can access them from an app on my phone if need be.

But any comic...Naah. Don seems cool though, so I believe him.

carver9

You see...everything and he said before this he have any character I want to use. Like I've said, I believe him...he's a good debator. I just want that site he is using.

abhilegend

Don and co probably have access to a comic shop worth of stuff lol. Like guy.
I have just stuffed my photobucket account with scans. Its a little difficult to find some scans sometimes lol.

quanchi112
You see...everything and he said before this he have any character I want to use. Like I've said, I believe him...he's a good debator. I just want that site he is using. I'm curious to see him in a battlezone myself. He always stays in the shadows.

carver9
I'm curious to see him in a battlezone myself. He always stays in the shadows.

I want to see him in action as well. If he have all the material he states he has, you could possibly lose Quan.

quanchi112
I want to see him in action as well. If he have all the material he states he has, you could possibly lose Quan. I already said I am not taking on the most powerful version of Genis with either Superman from earth 22 or World War Hulk.

quanchi112
Carver, have you reached a decision ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.