Jack Bauer vs The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Batman aka Bruce Wayne has a broken leg and serious infection. The Joker is destroying Gothom and Commissioner Gordon calls CTU and they send Jack Bauer. Can Jack stop the The Joker. Everything goes.

Example of Jack Bauer kills: http://youtu.be/08uJanZEeMo

Lestov16
Not to sound like a Bauer fanboy, but I think Bauer should take this. Joker's entire thing was that he was trying to get Batman to break his moral code of never killing. Bauer is not going to be limited by these moral standings. Especially if he does to Kim what he did to Rachel. And it's not like Joker would be the most intelligent of any of Bauer's villains either, considering the massive terrorist plot he stopped in one day in Season 4. Yeah. I could imagine Jack getting his hand son that crazy guy from Gordon's assassination attempt, torturing the shit out of him to find out where the Joker is, coming at the Joker in full Logan-assault mode gear and brutally disemboweling him. That being stated, I wonder how Jack would've handled the hospital crisis

siriuswriter
I dunno.... Jack knows all about the order of things, and Joker is all about chaos. He'd probably work that Jack's not afraid to shoot to his own advantage, make traps that make it look like Jack's shooting the Joker or some terrorist building scene at end of Dark Knight, with the doctors taped upright with the guns taped to their hands. If Commissioner Gordon had had his way, they would have killed all the innocent people. Jack probably would have reacted the same way and if Batman wasn't there to do his sweep of the building, well, bye bye Jack.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Batman aka Bruce Wayne has a broken leg and serious infection. The Joker is destroying Gothom and Commissioner Gordon calls CTU and they send Jack Bauer. Can Jack stop the The Joker. Everything goes.

Example of Jack Bauer kills: http://youtu.be/08uJanZEeMo

I've watched every single episode of 24. as well as the telemovie..

Bauer stomps here.. Gordon doesn't have to worry about bringing Joker to justice as Bauer would simply kill him..

however I could imagine Bauer trying to interrogate the Joker, now that would be something to watch

steverules_2
Simple...Batman doesn't kill...Jack does...

Placidity
When Jack puts one in Joker's knee cap he will drop the insane act real quick and start crying for him to stop.

siriuswriter
But, to the Joker, being killed is winning... Jack falls into all the Joker's traps here.

Placidity
Originally posted by siriuswriter
But, to the Joker, being killed is winning... Jack falls into all the Joker's traps here.

No only being killed by Batman is wining for him, because he lives by the no-kill code...

dadudemon
Indeed: Jack will kill b*tches at the drop of a hat. 313]

marcssands14
bump

Robtard
Originally posted by marcssands14
bump

Even just using his made for TV film, Bauer still shoots the Joker in the face.

The better question, who are you.

marcssands14
hey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.