WBH vs Depowered Tyrant (h2h)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Fight of the year!

Cogito
Tyrant beats him like a redheaded stepchild.

Stoic
Tyrant has the power set to make this a very short lived conflict. This is why he wins this. Now if he fought the way that he fought Thanos, and did not use his upper level exotic powers, he would be in for a fight.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Stoic
Tyrant has the power set to make this a very short lived conflict. This is why he wins this. Now if he fought the way that he fought Thanos, and did not use his upper level exotic powers, he would be in for a fight. Its h2h brah

carver9
WBH wins.

Stoic
Originally posted by iceman24567
Its h2h brah

H2H like I said would be a good fight. The thing here is that titles seem to supersede actual feats. Thus this entire thing comes down to opinion. I guarantee that the reason most people say Tyrant wins this, is based off of his title, and how well he did against Galactus, Thanos, and the other heroes when he first met them.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Estacado
Fight of the year!

Not really. Tyrant shits on him, then flushes.

Endless Mike
Tyrant

carver9
Hulk

Odekahn
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk

Loses.

Stoic
Originally posted by Odekahn
Loses.

His foot up Tyrant's @%$

Cogito
Originally posted by Sundipped
Not really. Tyrant shits on him, then forgets to flush.

Fixed smile

Sundipped
Originally posted by Cogito
Fixed smile

Gotta flush him or else he regenerates. In which case Tyrant would just be continously shitting on him.

Horrificus
Well, since Carver and Stoic are voting for Tyrant, I'm voting for Tyrant too!
big grin

TheHulk
Split Or WBH....What I JUst Said Was Insane I Know...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant is the only correct answer.

Nihilist
Tyrant wins.

And lol at "how Tyrant fought Thanos" as if wasnt trying, ffs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.