Vulcan, Havok & Gladiator vs. Flash (Wally), Hal Jordan & Cyborg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Lord Feron
Would be quite interesting if Vulcan could manipulate the speedforce or strip wally of his powers and make him erratic. I could see vulcan do what takion did to captain atom/flash/GL kyle.

abhilegend
^If he gets the time to use it. SMH at comparing vulcan to takion.

Lord Feron
True he could just get punked real quick. Yeah vulcan is alot more skilled than that noob stick out tongue

Estacado
Team 2.
Hank beats Gladiator then its over for team 1.

-Pr-
Is it Cyborg, or Cyborg Superman?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by -Pr-
Is it Cyborg, or Cyborg Superman?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Lord Feron

Just Cyborg

carver9
Team 1 stomps. They don't have a single person on that team that can take out Glads. Vulcan manipulation of energy is a game changer as well.

The Pict
Team 2 ftw.

How can they cope with Flash?

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Team 1 stomps. They don't have a single person on that team that can take out Glads. Vulcan manipulation of energy is a game changer as well.

I think you missed the names Hal Jordan and the Flash.

Cogito
No energy manipulator has ever messed with the Speedforce, AFAIK. It's not really energy, per se.

Estacado
Couldnt Vulcan just drain him like Warlock?

The Pict
Vulcan can be overloaded IIRC Havok did it. I doubt he could drain a GL. One of the most powerful weapons in the DCU.

Estacado
Originally posted by The Pict
Vulcan can be overloaded IIRC Havok did it. I doubt he could drain a GL. One of the most powerful weapons in the DCU.
Didnt Havok absorb a living star when he did that?
Also iirc manhuntershave drained Hal before.

The Pict
Originally posted by Estacado

I don't have the comic at hand. But he wasn't gone very long, and the star was surely still there, otherwise you would have had a black hole situation or something? I think he was amped, but I'm not sure how much.

EDIT: Aren't Manhunters specifically designed to take out GLs though?

-Pr-
Couldnt Vulcan just drain him like Warlock?

It's possible, but not conclusive. Hal has over-rode people trying to use his energy before.

Also iirc manhuntershave drained Hal before.

They're built specifically to drain green lanterns, though.

Prep-Man
Me thinks Cyborg is the weak link. So maybe team 1. Unless Cyborg bonds with some awesome tech.

Estacado
It's possible, but not conclusive. Hal has over-rode people trying to use his energy before.

They're built specifically to drain green lanterns, though.
Change the damn sig limit to atleast 70k...uhuh

carver9

GL doesn't have the power to drop Glads imo and Gladiator can react to a Flash unless we are just focusing on a high end Flash and ignoring his average portrayals.

-Pr-
GL doesn't have the power to drop Glads imo and Gladiator can react to a Flash unless we are just focusing on a high end Flash and ignoring his average portrayals.

The way you're already ignoring Lantern's and Gladiator's?

carver9
The way you're already ignoring Lantern's and Gladiator's?

Naah, I just give Supermen type the majority against GLs. Flash, I just think Gladiator can react to him unless we use Flash at his maximum.

The Pict
Gladiator can react to a Flash unless we are just focusing on a high end Flash and ignoring his average portrayals.

But that's what you've just done with Gladiator kinda

carver9
But that's what you've just done with Gladiator kinda

No its not. Gladiator in the beginning getting overwhelmed by Flash and land in a hit of his own isn't me overhyping Gladiator...its something that can happen.

The Pict
No its not. Gladiator in the beginning getting overwhelmed by Flash and land in a hit of his own isn't me overhyping Gladiator...its something that can happen.

Yeah....if you only use Gladiator at his best.

And Flash or GL taking out Gladiator...it's something that can happen.

And more likely will. Wally and Hal have experience with Superman types. Has Glads dealt with someone who is speed personified? Or someone wielding a weapon like a Lantern Ring?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Cogito
No energy manipulator has ever messed with the Speedforce, AFAIK. It's not really energy, per se. Mordru did IIRC never managed to consume it all but I think he took a portion.

carver9
Yeah....if you only use Gladiator at his best.

And Flash or GL taking out Gladiator...it's something that can happen.

And more likely will. Wally and Hal have experience with Superman types. Has Glads dealt with someone who is speed personified? Or someone wielding a weapon like a Lantern Ring?

Who is the most powerful being Flash took out with his fist?

Yes, Hyperion and Gladiator was fighting at nano second speeds which is why I said he could possibly land a lick during a blitz.

GLs doesn't do so well against Supermen type characters..especially one that is trying to kill you.

carver9
Originally posted by Uriel005
Mordru did IIRC never managed to consume it all but I think he took a portion.

I have always wanted to ask this...what does IIRC mean.?

Uriel005
I have always wanted to ask this...what does IIRC mean.? If I remember Correctly.

-Pr-
laughing out loud

Oh Carver...

The Pict
I have always wanted to ask this...what does IIRC mean.?

You been wondering that since 2004?!

abhilegend
Who is the most powerful being Flash took out with his fist?

Yes, Hyperion and Gladiator was fighting at nano second speeds which is why I said he could possibly land a lick during a blitz.

GLs doesn't do so well against Supermen type characters..especially one that is trying to kill you.
Anti-Monitor. Wally punked professor zoom under a pico second and can react to attosecond.

Uriel005
Originally posted by abhilegend
Anti-Monitor. Wally punked professor zoom under a pico second and can react to attosecond. Also one of the few times he IMP'd it was against a superman level character or at least I think that's what was said, I'll look for the scan. Forget his name but its explained Flash only did it because he knew he could survive it, which he did.... barely. Launched him out of orbit while doing it too.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Uriel005
Also one of the few times he IMP'd it was against a superman level character or at least I think that's what was said, I'll look for the scan. Forget his name but its explained Flash only did it because he knew he could survive it, which he did.... barely. Launched him out of orbit while doing it too.

Zum, the White Martian?

Uriel005
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Zum, the White Martian? thats it. Flash IMP was insta ko.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.