New Krypton vs Asgard (No Odin)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Fight takes place on New Krypton. 100,000 Kryptonians.

Asgard:
Odin Force Thor (JMS run)
Beta Ray Bill
Thor Girl
Balder in Destroyer Armor
Thunderstrike
Warriors Three
Heimdell with Sword of Sorcery
Bor
Loki
Hela
Enchantress
All standard Asgardians, Valkyries, etc.
Also get access to norn stones.

Prep-Man
Kryptonians. Especially if they have their tech.

the Darkone
Asgard

abhilegend
New krypton.

PillarofOsiris
3/4's of New Krypton could take a nap and the rest could still win this fairly easily.

Cogito
There's just no way for Asgard to compete against such numbers. Thor and the like would have to take on thousands each, and that's just not happening.

Endless Mike
I don't know, the Destroyer would be pretty tough to put down, not to mention the magic weakness

Nihilist
No way a stomp in favour of Kryptonians when the norn stones can amp all the asgardians, OF Thor and teh Destroyer take down large amounts of fodder

Sin I AM
ASGARD...........the could just bfr the whole damn planet

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Fight takes place on New Krypton. 100,000 Kryptonians.

Asgard:
Odin Force Thor (JMS run)
Beta Ray Bill
Thor Girl
Balder in Destroyer Armor
Thunderstrike
Warriors Three
Heimdell with Sword of Sorcery
Bor
Loki
Hela
Enchantress
All standard Asgardians, Valkyries, etc.
Also get access to norn stones.

OF Thor
Destroyer Armor
Hela
Loki with Norn Stones
Bor

Yup, that's what I see their. Asgards win due to sheer might, spells, and death's touch. Fight is long and hard but I see OF Thor, Bor and Loki coming up with BFR spells to tip the fight. The Norn Stone can instant heal the Asgardians to overcome exhaustion against overwhelming numbers.

JakeTheBank
Honestly, I don't see how NK can win this with Hela's involvement. Any Asgardians that die, she'll have them fight on or summon her own legions of the dead to do so. And if she claims the souls of any fallen Kryptonians, they'll fight on her behalf as well.

Igniz
Asgardians FTW

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Honestly, I don't see how NK can win this with Hela's involvement. Any Asgardians that die, she'll have them fight on or summon her own legions of the dead to do so. And if she claims the souls of any fallen Kryptonians, they'll fight on her behalf as well.

100,000 Kryptonians? Come on. Too many.

Igniz
Originally posted by Prep-Man

As JTB said, Hela the death goddess who isn't even intimidated by Mephisto(who retconned 616 reality) and who even scares Blackheart is one of the reasons the Asgardians are not losing.She can instantly kill those Kryptonians if she wanted to.Not to mention 2 Skyfather Level beings like Bor and Thor OF are involved in this fight.Loki would transmutate this Kryptonians into snow just like what he did to Bor.

Prep-Man
BTW, Krypton also has Nightwing and Flamebird. 2 cosmic characters. They should be included and balance out the cosmic side.

JakeTheBank

Numbers don't really matter that much when Hela can summon the vast legions of the dead or recruit the fallen from either side by ensnaring their souls. It would be a long and bloody campaign, but it's really stacked in favor for the Asgardians.

Prep-Man
They also have tech and 2 cosmic gods on their side too. I just don't see Asgard winning in the end.

JakeTheBank
Their tech and cosmic gods are countered with tons of mysticism and plenty of gods on behalf of Asgard, though.

Really, though, Hela is what helps synch this. Asgard could potentially fight indefinitely.

Prep-Man
Superman sends their punk asses to the Phantom Zone. stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
Superman sends their punk asses to the Phantom Zone. stick out tongue

Or he winds up BRFed to Niffleheim or Hel or some other desolate realm. wink

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Igniz
As JTB said, Hela the death goddess who isn't even intimidated by Mephisto(who retconned 616 reality) and who even scares Blackheart is one of the reasons the Asgardians are not losing.She can instantly kill those Kryptonians if she wanted to.Not to mention 2 Skyfather Level beings like Bor and Thor OF are involved in this fight.Loki would transmutate this Kryptonians into snow just like what he did to Bor.

OF Thor isn't really a skyfather IMO. Also, let's assume he is. Can a skyfather beat 1,000 herald level characters? 5,000? 10,000? Skyfathers are insanely powerful, but I'm not sure one skyfather can beat 10,000 heralds. Nevermind 100,000.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.