Team vs AI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Odekahn
Nimrod
Ultron 11
Hank Henshaw
Amazo
Brainiac 13

vs

Superman
Thor
Savage Hulk
Sentry
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Fantastic Four
Ironman
Hal Jordan
Wonder Woman

Endless Mike
Team 2

carver9
Amazo solos.

Endless Mike
Only if he has the Warlogog

Odekahn
Originally posted by carver9
Amazo solos.

Honestly, he is who I was trying to balance team 2 around. It was like, the more power I give team 2 the more momentum I give Amazo, lol.

carver9
Originally posted by Odekahn
Honestly, he is who I was trying to balance team 2 around. It was like, the more power I give team 2 the more momentum I give Amazo, lol.

When I make threads with Amazo, I usually give him his JLA powers, the last power shown on panel and limit it to that. Don't give him the ability to add anybody else powers to his. He's a broken character, not safe to use unless you give him limitation. Adding more people makes it even worse...this is the same guy that used the entire JLA powerset in less than a second.

Odekahn
Originally posted by carver9
When I make threads with Amazo, I usually give him his JLA powers, the last power shown on panel and limit it to that. Don't give him the ability to add anybody else powers to his. He's a broken character, not safe to use unless you give him limitation. Adding more people makes it even worse...this is the same guy that used the entire JLA powerset in less than a second.

Yeah, I hear ya. I just didn't know if the AI team would have enough juice if I gave him that limitation given the raw power of team 2.

Stoic
Iron Man by default is brought to team two willingly or against his will.

Odekahn
Oh! I almost forgot, before this is brought up, no prep on either side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.