Wiccan vs Nicco Minoru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Glorificus
Assume Nico already has her Staff of One out and ready.

The Pict
Probably Nicco. She only has to say "dead" or something along those lines and it's over. Does Wiccan still have to chant to make his spells work?

Glorificus
Originally posted by The Pict
Probably Nicco. She only has to say "dead" or something along those lines and it's over. Does Wiccan still have to chant to make his spells work?

Well he doesn't always chant. He can also cast one-word spells, and sometimes just has to think.

He did take out several terrorists with just a thought, IIRC.

srankmissingnin
Their powers are similar enough that it could 50 / 50 depending on who gets the first spell off... but Wiccan doesn't have the limitations of each spell only working once giving him a larger arsenal (which requires less thought before a cast) and his magic isn't dependent on an external power source that needs blood shed to be summoned. Wiccan should take the majority.

SamZED
Originally posted by The Pict
Probably Nicco. She only has to say "dead" or something along those lines and it's over. Does Wiccan still have to chant to make his spells work? Spells? And here I thought being gay is his only super power.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SamZED
Spells? And here I thought being gay is his only super power.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1yitbzRpZ1qdgy6y.gif

guy222
wiccan

The Pict
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Their powers are similar enough that it could 50 / 50 depending on who gets the first spell off... but Wiccan doesn't have the limitations of each spell only working once giving him a larger arsenal (which requires less thought before a cast) and his magic isn't dependent on an external power source that needs blood shed to be summoned. Wiccan should take the majority.

OP states that her staff is already out and ready to use.

Q99
Wiccan can do lightning, forcefields, and flight without his spoken-casting, which is slow.

Nico's spells are powerful and versatile, but she often has to think for a minute.

In a fight, I'd give it to Wiccan due to his no-speak magic. Once spells come out though, I give it to Nico.

SamZED
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1yitbzRpZ1qdgy6y.gif Hey its not my fault that his sexual orientation seem to be the only thing that determines the character.

Konton
Nico wins.

She's way quicker on the draw, and she's used to saving everyone's asses by thinking on her feat. She's also been able to do wordless casting since her training with the Witchbreaker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.