Hulks vs Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin is in the Odinsleep. Odin won't wake up during this fight. This team suddenly arrives in the middle of Asgard. Can they destroy the place and kill everyone there? (Thor is there, and all standard Asgardians, but no Beta Ray Bill Bill, no Hela, and no Loki). The Asgardians aren't prepared, but all their artifacts are there, and they can attempt to get to them during the fight if you think it's in character.

Worldbreaker Hulk
Red Hulk (Current)
Red She Hulk
She Hulk
A-Bomb
Korg
Doc Samson
Skaar

No BFR. The Asgardians have to kill the Hulks to win.

the Darkone
Asgard wins, Asgard still have Thor, Red Norvel, Enchantress, Kurse, Tiwaz Sky Father level, Valkyrie,Thor girl and Asgardian Destroyer it's one of the most powerful artifacts, dragon fang,casket of winters, Norn Stones,Odin Sword, Ragnorak Sword, Mystic Armor, Belt of Strength, Asgard all the way!!

PillarofOsiris
This OP is HILARIOUS. there is ZERO chance of the Hulks surviving.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by the Darkone
Asgard wins, Asgard still have Thor, Red Norvel, Enchantress, Kurse, Tiwaz Sky Father level, Valkyrie,Thor girl and Asgardian Destroyer it's one of the most powerful artifacts, dragon fang,casket of winters, Norn Stones,Odin Sword, Ragnorak Sword, Mystic Armor, Belt of Strength, Asgard all the way!!

Horrificus
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Odin is in the Odinsleep. Odin won't wake up during this fight. This team suddenly arrives in the middle of Asgard. Can they destroy the place and kill everyone there? (Thor is there, and all standard Asgardians, but no Beta Ray Bill Bill, no Hela, and no Loki). The Asgardians aren't prepared, but all their artifacts are there, and they can attempt to get to them during the fight if you think it's in character.

Worldbreaker Hulk
Red Hulk (Current)
Red She Hulk
She Hulk
A-Bomb
Korg
Doc Samson
Skaar

No BFR. The Asgardians have to kill the Hulks to win. First, I need to know:

Are ALL of the Hulks Holding Back?

big grin

carver9
Hulk and She Rulk fight each other again destroying Asgard during the process.

Horrificus
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk and She Rulk fight each other again destroying Asgard during the process. There must be something wrong with him, because she is very hot. And, he never hits on her.

Maybe parts of the Hulk actually get weaker as others get stronger. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I didn't even use the word "puny". big grin

I was this close to saying that his "Puny Banner" is too weak. But, I didn't.

iceman24567
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk and She Rulk fight each other again destroying Asgard during the process. No

vansonbee
Hulks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.