Silver Surfer vs Nova/Ronan/SuperSkrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Surfer takes on the other 3 main guys from Annihilation at once

No BFR

Who wins?

Endless Mike
Surfer 7/10

WhiteWitchKing
Team 9/10. Team is too powerful for Surfer.

dmills
Team had better bring their A game.

Endless Mike
Surfer can own any of these guys individually, together they might give him trouble but I still say Surfer gets the nod

guy222
team should

Bouboumaster
Even though if Nova is a high herald, like Sufer, Surfer is head and shoulders above him.
And he can completly own the other two in one-on-one.

But together, I see them winning 8/10.

Dream Stuff
I can't see the team winning here. Ronan hits hard, but he'll have trouble laying a finger on Surfer. Nova is on the verge of being fast enough, but barely hits hard enough to get Surfer's attention. Super Skrull, as much as I love him, is a non-factor. Even as a team, there's no much they can do here.

Prep-Man
Team.

Existere
Team

abhilegend
Team.

dmills
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
Nova is on the verge of being fast enough, but barely hits hard enough to get Surfer's attention.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/gifs/CMPunkWTF-1.gif

I'll give you a chance to elucidate before I start posting scans to the contrary because I think I know why you're saying this and its an honest misconception.

Anyways as for the fight itself. This fight can and likely would quickly become Nova vs Surfer part 2. I give that match to the silver eunuch every time for the simple reason that he can counter every single tactic that Rider could pull. At that point it becomes a straight up power vs power match which obviously favors Norrin... Unless Rider uncharacteristicly decides to fully unleash the Nova force.

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by dmills
I'll give you a chance to elucidate before I start posting scans to the contrary because I think I know why you're saying this and its an honest misconception.

Actually, I realize that I might have been too hasty. However, I love Nova and would welcome scans that raise my awareness of either his speed or his damage output.

dmills
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
Actually, I realize that I might have been too hasty. However, I love Nova and would welcome scans that raise my awareness of either his speed or his damage output.

thumb up

Sr J-Bieb
All of these guys have given Surfer a decent run except Nova.

Mind you he's also run through them... but I don't see it being so easy here with two tough guys against just him. Nova dies though

dmills
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
All of these guys have given Surfer a decent run except Nova.

Mind you he's also run through them... but I don't see it being so easy here with two tough guys against just him. Nova dies though

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/monty_brown.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.