Captain Mar-Vell vs Grey Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins?

Stoic
Probably Mar-Vell. If Ms. Marvel can do it so easily, then Mar-Vell would probably be able to as well. This is of course if he goes all out before Grey gets the chance to amp significantly.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
This is of course if he goes all out before Grey gets the chance to amp significantly.

really?

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
really?

Why would you ask me this? Grey Hulk was the weakest Hulk of them all in the first few minutes of his transformation.

abhilegend
Ms marvel knocked grey hulk around in Hulk 8 IIRC.

Stoic
Yeah and this is something that she was unable to do to the Savage Hulk in the same book iirc.

Sin I AM
Why would you ask me this? Grey Hulk was the weakest Hulk of them all in the first few minutes of his transformation.

because no amount of amping will give joe the win over mar-vell

Stoic
because no amount of amping will give joe the win over mar-vell

This is where I disagree. The Grey Hulk after all destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth, and from what I have read of Mar-Vell, it took a hell of a lot less to put him down, than a strike of that magnitude.

Nihilist
This is where I disagree. The Grey Hulk after all destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth, and from what I have read of Mar-Vell, it took a hell of a lot less to put him down, than a strike of that magnitude. Hulk doesnt have the rocket springs here which he needed to destroy the asteroid, smh.

Stoic
Originally posted by Nihilist
Hulk doesnt have the rocket springs here which he needed to destroy the asteroid, smh.

Hulk's body was still durable enough to rip through it though, and not be KO'd or outright killed from the impact, so there's that.

Nihilist
Hulk's body was still durable enough to rip through it though, and not be KO'd or outright killed from the impact, so there's that. And? fact remains he needed the aid to even start the feat, and you act like space rock is some kind of character.

Sin I AM
This is where I disagree. The Grey Hulk after all destroyed an asteroid twice the size of earth, and from what I have read of Mar-Vell, it took a hell of a lot less to put him down, than a strike of that magnitude.

so every fight joe had he struck with that much force?

Stoic
And? fact remains he needed the aid to even start the feat, and you act like space rock is some kind of character.

Did I say anything about how the feat began? I said that his body resisted the impact that would have killed someone of lesser durability. Unless you think that Spiderman would survive this sort of impact, it is impressive. I recall the Savage Hulk back handing Mar-Vell into a KO'd state. Also I don't know why I'm even typing anything, because I said that Mar-Vell would win this in my first post.

Stoic
so every fight joe had he struck with that much force?

Didn't I say that if he had enough time to amp significantly that he would become a problem to Mar-Vell? I could swear that I meant that when I wrote that. You on the other hand said that no matter how much he amped, Mar-Vell would still win, which is just silly, because even Grey had no limit to his strength, he just started out at a much lower level.

Sin I AM
Probably Mar-Vell. If Ms. Marvel can do it so easily, then Mar-Vell would probably be able to as well. This is of course if he goes all out before Grey gets the chance to amp significantly.

^^^this, because with this statement u insinuated that Joe could beat him given enough time to amp. Which is a false statement

Nihilist
Did I say anything about how the feat began?You was trying to use that feat as some sort of regular thing for GH, ignoring the context. Like who? and dont say Marvell as he took hits from Drax that destroyed a plant and ripped in 2. Stop trying to side track, Parker isnt in this thread. So what Savage Hulk isnt in this thread. Because you cant help the Hulk fanboy in you just saying Marvell wins and leaving at that.

Stoic
^^^this, because with this statement u insinuated that Joe could beat him given enough time to amp. Which is a false statement

Well it's up to you to prove that Grey could not amp enough to ever beat this unbeatable Marv that you are trying to make people believe existed.

Stoic
You was trying to use that feat as some sort of regular thing for GH, ignoring the context. Like who? and dont say Marvell as he took hits from Drax that destroyed a plant and ripped in 2. Stop trying to side track, Parker isnt in this thread. So what Savage Hulk isnt in this thread. Because you cant help the Hulk fanboy in you just saying Marvell wins and leaving at that.

Drax was getting beaten by She Hulk.

Nihilist
Drax was getting beaten by She Hulk. And? weve been over this and you lost the argument and ran off.

Using your logic of GH punching the asteroid, Marvell took hits from Drax that had the strength to bust a planet with a punch and rip a star in 2, so he easily tanks Grey Hulks punches.

Stoic
And? weve been over this and you lost the argument and ran off.

Using your logic of GH punching the asteroid, Marvell took hits from Drax that had the strength to bust a planet with a punch and rip a star in 2, so he easily tanks Grey Hulks punches.

Drax was getting beaten by She Hulk.

Nihilist
back to trolling, that didnt take long.

Concession accepted.

Stoic
back to trolling, that didnt take long.

Concession accepted.

You're really not very bright. You said in the other thread, that Drax fought more viciously when he faced Thanos, when I said that She Hulk was over powering him, and then in this thread you say that Mar-Vell took hits from him. Big deal!!! Is Mar-Vell Thanos? Does Drax fight harder with Mar-Vell as he would with Thanos as opposed to how well he fought against the She Hulk who would have beaten him if he didn't attack her from behind when she did not expect the attack? Go ahead concede, I won't stop you.

JakeTheBank
Mar-Vell.

Don Corleone
Who wins?

What is this a sick joke ?

At the very least GH can be BFR at any time.

Nihilist
You're really not very bright. You said in the other thread, that Drax fought more viciously when he faced Thanos, when I said that She Hulk was over powering him, and then in this thread you say that Mar-Vell took hits from him. Big deal!!! Is Mar-Vell Thanos? Does Drax fight harder with Mar-Vell as he would with Thanos as opposed to how well he fought against the She Hulk who would have beaten him if he didn't attack her from behind when she did not expect the attack? Go ahead concede, I won't stop you. Have you never read any comic with Drax in it, even if he senses anything related or somone whos had a connention to Thanos it gets him pissed , just like in rebrth of Thanos with Surfer. The peroid Marvell fought Drax was still when he was on the path to destroy Thanos when Drax fought She Hulk he wasnt.

owned again, now go away.

Stoic
Have you never read any comic with Drax in it, even if he senses anything related or somone whos had a connention to Thanos it gets him pissed , just like in rebrth of Thanos with Surfer. The peroid Marvell fought Drax was still when he was on the path to destroy Thanos when Drax fought She Hulk he wasnt.

owned again, now go away.

It took you this many hours to make up that garbage? So now Drax was born to kill Mar-Vell, when his gifts from Kronus or however it's spelled made him to destroy Thanos? At least when he was reborn in Avengers Annual 16 he was compelled to destroy the Avengers, but there was nothing that compelled him to destroy Mar-Vell. You really just owned yourself. You're not always wrong, but you are here.

Nihilist
It took you this many hours to make up that garbage? So now Drax was born to kill Mar-Vell, when his gifts from Kronus or however it's spelled made him to destroy Thanos? At leat when he was reborn in Avengers Annual 16 he was compelled to destroy the Avengers, but there was nothing that compelled him to destroy Mar-Vell. You really just owned yourself. You're not always wrong, but you are here. Its called sleep you moron, you should try it instead of spending all youre time on here.

Like i said you clearly havent read anything with Drax/Marvell, any contact someone has had with Thanos he senses it and it gets him angry thinking Thanos is nearby, which was shown on panel.

Fact remain Drax was made to kill Thanos not She Hulk and Marvell had a connetion to Thanos.

Dont try talking smart like you always do, because il just call you out again...but being a spineless wimp you are, all you will do is just come out with some more crap.

Stoic
Its called sleep you moron, you should try it instead of spending all youre time on here.

Like i said you clearly havent read anything with Drax/Marvell, any contact someone has had with Thanos he senses it and it gets him angry thinking Thanos is nearby, which was shown on panel.

Fact remain Drax was made to kill Thanos not She Hulk and Marvell had a connetion to Thanos.

Dont try talking smart like you always do, because il just call you out again...but being a spineless wimp you are, all you will do is just come out with some more crap.

Actually I'm at work, my job allows for me to do what I please as long as I stay on top of things.

I don't care if he gets pissed, he doesn't get stronger as he gets more angry, that's the other green guy doofus.

Fact remains that when Drax was resurrected in that book his only reason for living was to destroy the Avengers, and while he tried, She Hulk was kicking his ass.

No ones afraid of you pup, I have a suggestion for you though... Why don't you rub some absorbine junior or you balls, and maybe then you will cool off smile

Nihilist
Actually I'm at work, my job allows for me to do what I please as long as I stay on top of things.

I don't care if he gets pissed, he doesn't get stronger as he gets more angry, that's the other green guy doofus.

Fact remains that when Drax was resurrected in that book his only reason for living was to destroy the Avengers, and while he tried, She Hulk was kicking his ass.

No ones afraid of you pup, I have a suggestion for you though... Why don't you rub some absorbine junior or you balls, and maybe then you will cool off smile LOL like you have a job youre about 12yrs old.

So now youre going to ignore what was shown on panel, and run off as usual b*tch, hint for you dont talk big if youre never willing to back it up not even once.

Stoic
LOL like you have a job youre about 12yrs old.

So now youre going to ignore what was shown on panel, and run off as usual b*tch, hint for you dont talk big if youre never willing to back it up not even once.

Only children resort to name calling when they are wrong. Guess what you do? Yep, even the Mods have to step in to get you to tone it down, but you likely suffer from hyper tension or are just plain loony tunes. Drax does not get stronger with rage, so you need to drop it. You are wrong. <-- Period.

zopzop
Stoic and Nihilist go at it like a married couple smile

But in all seriousness, using that "rezzed" Drax appearance vs She-Hulk does no good. There was SERIOUS PIS involved in not only that fight but the Korvac/Surfer fight (Korvac melts the Surfer's skin off depowering him yet couldn't stop the board from ramming into the Null Bomb? GTFO of here with that. The writer was either drunk or just dialing it in).

Classic Drax took it to Thanos for a few panels and even though he ultimately lost, the struggle destroyed the planet they were fighting on. Later Drax recovers and in a rage rips a "small star" in half.

Classic Drax >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>She-Hulk.

Back on thread topic, Hulk wins unless Mar-vell BFRs.

Nihilist
Only children resort to name calling when they are wrong. Guess what you do? Yep, even the Mods have to step in to get you to tone it down, but you likely suffer from hyper tension or are just plain loony tunes. Drax does not get stronger with rage, so you need to drop it. You are wrong. <-- Period. *sigh* more crying and even now trying to get mods help, pathetic.

Its not my fault you refuse to accept what is shown and stated on panel because it hurts youre argument.

As for the name calling, what else is there to do when dealing with a well know coward bias troll, who is will only debate in a thread with the safety of a thread where he can lie and ignore context.

Nihilist
Originally posted by zopzop

But in all seriousness, using that "rezzed" Drax appearance vs She-Hulk does no good. There was SERIOUS PIS involved in not only that fight but the Korvac/Surfer fight (Korvac melts the Surfer's skin off depowering him yet couldn't stop the board from ramming into the Null Bomb? GTFO of here with that. The writer was either drunk or just dialing it in).

Classic Drax took it to Thanos for a few panels and even though he ultimately lost, the struggle destroyed the planet they were fighting on. Later Drax recovers and in a rage rips a "small star" in half.

Back on thread topic, Hulk wins unless Mar-vell BFRs. Drax destroyed a planet straight after Thanos fight by punching it in anger

zopzop
Drax destroyed a planet straight after Thanos fight by punching it in anger

Yup :
Smashes a planet
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29885/799940-draxplanetbusting_super.jpg

Rips a star in half
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29885/799942-draxstarbusting_super.jpg

Fight with Thanos wrecks planet
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29885/799943-draxthanosplanetbust_super.jpg

She-Hulk isn't in that league.

Nihilist
Yup :
Smashes a planet
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29885/799940-draxplanetbusting_super.jpg

Rips a star in half
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29885/799942-draxstarbusting_super.jpg

Fight with Thanos wrecks planet
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29885/799943-draxthanosplanetbust_super.jpg

She-Hulk isn't in that league. IRRC he was taking on a group of Avengers in the Cosmic Cube story whilst searching for Thanos.

of course the She Hulk is the only feat that matters....lulz

Stoic
*sigh* more crying and even now trying to get mods help, pathetic.

Its not my fault you refuse to accept what is shown and stated on panel because it hurts youre argument.

As for the name calling, what else is there to do when dealing with a well know coward bias troll, who is will only debate in a thread with the safety of a thread where he can lie and ignore context.

The strange thing is that anyone that disagrees with you is a troll. Actually I've wasted enough time with you. I made my mind up in my first post, and you decided to challenge it with nonsense. Why? To pick a fight of course, so I guess you're really the troll, and trying to pin your poor manners on me.

Back on thread topic, Hulk wins unless Mar-vell BFRs.

By the way, Drax was originally written as a sub class 100 character, he actually ran at half of that, so it may have been that one showing of his that was good, because he had many poor showings. She Hulk was listed as a class 75, so it is my opinion that marvel saw her as being the stronger of the two, and when they met She was literally pushing him around.

Nihilist
The strange thing is that anyone that disagrees with you is a troll. Actually I've wasted enough time with you. I made my mind up in my first post, and you decided to challenge it with nonsense. Why? To pick a fight of course, so I guess you're really the troll, and trying to pin your poor manners on me.

By the way, Drax was originally written as a sub class 100 character, he actually ran at half of that, so it may have been that one showing of his that was good, because he had many poor showings. She Hulk was listed as a class 75, so it is my opinion that marvel saw her as being the stronger of the two, and when they met She was literally pushing him around. You disagree with what is shown and stated on panel constantly thats why you have always been a troll.

laughing out loud more backing down and excuses, youre pathetic son.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.