Skaar vs. Super Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

zopzop
PISless Super Skrull wins the majority IMHO.

Endless Mike
What's the arena?

byrdgang21
Originally posted by zopzop
PISless Super Skrull wins the majority IMHO.

A PIS/CIS less Skaar is pretty formidable as well. That Oldpower can be a b!$&$

zopzop
Originally posted by byrdgang21
A PIS/CIS less Skaar is pretty formidable as well. That Oldpower can be a b!$&$

An invisible force bubble created inside Skaar's head and rapidly expanded can be even more b@d@$$. wink

Nihilist
PISless Super Skrull wins the majority IMHO. *sigh* so this forum has i PIS LESS SuperSkrull now.

Horrificus
An invisible force bubble created inside Skaar's head and rapidly expanded can be even more b@d@$$. wink Agreed.

Endless Mike
No one answered my question...

carver9
An invisible force bubble created inside Skaar's head and rapidly expanded can be even more b@d@$$. wink

This could pretty much stop any Herald imo.

quanchi112
Skaar wins.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Endless Mike
No one answered my question...

Earth

Nietzschean
Super Skrull

Endless Mike
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Earth

That's not very specific. What kind of terrain?

guy222
skaar

Existere
Skrull

Horrificus
They fight at Disney Land?

Bouboumaster
I want to give it to K'lrt... He got Thing strenght, his power-set is perfect to go one-on-one with a character like Skaar...

I give him 6,5/10

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by carver9
This could pretty much stop any Herald imo.

is this a joke, or serious?

My problem with it is that it assumes that the "mind" of any herald is located in a biological brain. True heralds, especially Surfer, Stardust and Firelord, sometimes appear to be made up of pure energy on the inside, throwing into question any assumptions about their having conventional physiologies. In fact, there is a lot of evidence that undermines such assumptions.

Similarly, other herald-level non-humans pose such a problem to conventional thinking.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
is this a joke, or serious?

My problem with it is that it assumes that the "mind" of any herald is located in a biological brain. True heralds, especially Surfer, Stardust and Firelord, sometimes appear to be made up of pure energy on the inside, throwing into question any assumptions about their having conventional physiologies. In fact, there is a lot of evidence that undermines such assumptions.

Similarly, other herald-level non-humans pose such a problem to conventional thinking. Well, that may be so, but they still seem to be effected by physical attack.

As a matter of fact, there is an old Silver Surfer issue where he is fighting some kind of weaponized city or planet. And, the blasts from the enemy are actually disintegrating parts of the Surfer's body each time he gets hit.

After a couple pages, there are parts of his body that do not even seem to be connected anymore, due to missing sections. Yet, he still functions.

But, I wouldn't want to make any kind of ruling on this in here. No way. no

Endless Mike
There's also the fact that lots of beings have internal durability as well as external

Stoic
There's also the fact that lots of beings have internal durability as well as external

Oh yeah, can you name a couple of them that could take a god blast down the throat without being completely baked?

psycho gundam
probably super-skrull. skaar is simply too inexperienced to say he wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Stoic
Oh yeah, can you name a couple of them that could take a god blast down the throat without being completely baked?
Can you name two who can take god blast at all? Analogy is faulty.

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
Can you name two who can take god blast at all? Analogy is faulty.

Yeah Juggernaut, and Citizen Steel. smile

abhilegend
Yeah Juggernaut, and Citizen Steel. smile
Both are completely invulnerable for general purposes. Surprise, surprise.

tkitna
Super Skrull should win everytime.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by abhilegend
Both are completely invulnerable for general purposes. Surprise, surprise. steel didn't look so hot in blackest night, power girl looked like she had more fortitude

abhilegend
Originally posted by psycho gundam
steel didn't look so hot in blackest night, power girl looked like she had more fortitude
Yeah, he was knocked aside by Kal-L but wasn't harmed and karen was a bloody mess. That was more indication of her resolve.

Stoic
This all works out well for the Super Skrull, as long as he avoids being hit by Skaar.

Sr J-Bieb
Oh yeah, can you name a couple of them that could take a god blast down the throat without being completely baked? Sif's probably taken a couple blasts down her throat

zopzop
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Sif's probably taken a couple blasts down her throat

OMG..................... sick

Endless Mike
Hell, you can bet every woman in Asgard has, and quite a few on Midgard as well. Probably other places too.

abhilegend
Hell, you can bet every woman in Asgard has, and quite a few on Midgard as well. Probably other places too.
laughing out loud
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Sif's probably taken a couple blasts down her throat
Only a couple? Thor holds back a lot it seems.

Existere
Oh yeah, can you name a couple of them that could take a god blast down the throat without being completely baked? lolwut

terrible analogy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.