War of the Demigods! Asura vs Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Come on, you knew this was coming.

Both men are demigods, both have been screwed over by their fellow gods. And both are very, very angry.

Sure Kratos has more feats under his belt and guest starred in two fighting games, but Asura is no slouch himself. So what happens if the Angry Spartan takes on the upstart in a battle which will rock heaven and hell?

To make this fair, Kratos has his gear from 3.

Phanteros
Asura punches him.

TheGoldenSpy
Kratos turns him into a statue smile

Seriously though, this is a stomp. Kratos dies.

NemeBro
So I see you are going back to your stomp thread roots, eh Snafu?

Out of curiosity: What made you think this was a good match-up?

Kratos has island+ durability.

Asura shattered a planet sized deity by punching his fist.

CosmicComet
He didn't shatter him, he just seemed to super heat his entire body.

That ended in some planet sized explosion that did no damage to the Earth at all. lol.

What a shitty movie.

NemeBro
Why are you so buttmad about Asura's Wrath?

Stop being a pissy girl CosmicComet, it doesn't suit you.

CosmicComet
Stop being ghey.

It suits you too much.

Sin_Volvagia
Asura punches Kratos. Kratos dies on the moon. Nuff said.

majid86
Asura from what ive seen him do in just the demo

red sabre
when i saw this thread i knew everybody would be licking some asura balls since everybody here are buch of fat manga fanboys and of course in your mind any manga freak with eyes in a size of a tank will win

Phanteros
Originally posted by red sabre
when i saw this thread i knew everybody would be licking some asura balls since everybody here are buch of fat manga fanboys and of course in your mind any manga freak with eyes in a size of a tank will win Thank you for that insight.

Now Get the **** out.

Kuja9001
It should've been Asura & Yasha vs the entire GoW verse.

NemeBro
when i saw this thread i knew everybody would be licking some asura balls since everybody here are buch of fat manga fanboys and of course in your mind any manga freak with eyes in a size of a tank will win What a loser.

red sabre
Originally posted by NemeBro
What a loser.

comming from a guy with purple pony in his sig? you owned yourself now get lost

Peach
You need to change that attitude right quick, red sabre, else you're going to be out of here for good very fast.

Try refreshing yourself on KMC's rules. Namely the very first one.

ArtificialGlory
when i saw this thread i knew everybody would be licking some asura balls since everybody here are buch of fat manga fanboys and of course in your mind any manga freak with eyes in a size of a tank will win

Shit, you can't be serious.

NemeBro
comming from a guy with purple pony in his sig? you owned yourself now get lost I'm afraid I didn't own myself.

And no, you get lost.

0mega Spawn
comming from a guy with purple pony in his sig? you owned yourself now get lost laughing

NemeBro
Coward.

Nemesis X

comming from a guy with purple pony in his sig? you owned yourself now get lost

This attempt at trolling is so sad, even Zack Fair must be crying. I've seen a lot of baiting in my time on the internet but this...wow. I wasn't aware we were still in the '90s. Although he probably wasn't really trolling. He was probably just mad 'cause he wasn't breast fed yet.

BloodRain
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
To make this fair, Kratos has his gear from 3.
The only version of Asura Kratos could beat is him before he got his demi-god powers.

Base Asura (without his two Vajra arms) is probably in the ballpark of Kratos' strength, but to where Kratos has peak speed and hypersonic reactions, Asura is massively hypersonic.
Two-armed Vajra would dominate. Six-armed, Berserk, Wrath and Mantra Asura have Planetary strength.

And for anyone who's seen the DLC final chapter there's; Destructor Asura who is 20,000km tall, FTL and can destroy stellar bodies with the pressure fired from his fists alone. And his final form which is normal sized but is vastly more powerful than his previous form.

Demonic Phoenix
Forgot about the DLC. Need to watch it. Good anigame.

Also, lulz, if End-game Asura is vastly more powerful than Mantra Asura, he would solo everyone in his own verse at the same time, never mind the GoW verse.

BloodRain
About that Stellar busting force? The final boss can effortlessly stop Asura's punch with a finger... To which Neo Ultimate Asura (Someone said it, its catchy) could take that bosses punch to the face a few times without even flinching and proceed pummel the boss with little effort.

A great anigame ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.