Phoenix vs Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
At their most powerful seen on panel, which of these two would win?

zopzop
Dude Spectre is funny power wise. Isn't it true that if something doesn't have a soul it's beyond his powers or something?

Would the PF even have a soul? Galactus for sure doesn't (according to Warlock). If it don't, it just laughs in Spectre's face.

We'll get a good idea of where the PF stands power level wise in the upcoming AvX arc. As for now, I'm giving it to the PF (if Galactus is any indication, Marvel abstracts and universal forces are soulless).

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Dude Spectre is funny power wise. Isn't it true that if something doesn't have a soul it's beyond his powers or something?

Would the PF even have a soul? Galactus for sure doesn't (according to Warlock). If it don't, it just laughs in Spectre's face.

We'll get a good idea of where the PF stands power level wise in the upcoming AvX arc. As for now, I'm giving it to the PF (if Galactus is any indication, Marvel abstracts and universal forces are soulless).

But the Phoenix force is responsible for countless deaths. Would this aid the Spectre in any way?

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
But the Phoenix force is responsible for countless deaths. Would this aid the Spectre in any way?

There have been other killers that were beyond Spectre's power because they were soulless, Nekron comes to mind.

PillarofOsiris
At their most powerful seen on panel

This statement makes this fight nonsensical. The Spectre WTFrapestomps Phoenix.

AsbestosFlaygon
At their most powerful seen on panel, which of these two would win?
Spectre empowered by The Logoz, or Spectre empowered by The Voice?

Either version would wtfstomp PotWC.

Stoic
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
This statement makes this fight nonsensical. The Spectre WTFrapestomps Phoenix.

So it's a stupid question if you don't know the answer to it? I'm not as well versed with these abstract type characters as others on this forum, so I was just wondering. if you are calling it nonsense, then prove your point,

Stoic
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Spectre empowered by The Logoz, or Spectre empowered by The Voice?

Either version would wtfstomp PotWC.

It's your call buddy. I'm clued out. I just wanted to know who was more powerful.

AsbestosFlaygon
Spectre empowered by The Logoz:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/472/1ej4.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/142/2is2.jpg/

(credits to Estacado)

"But beyond that... I'm spirit.
And beyond that... I am connected to The Logoz that God merged me with The Oversoul Itself."

biensalsa
Spectre

PillarofOsiris
So it's a stupid question if you don't know the answer to it? I'm not as well versed with these abstract type characters as others on this forum, so I was just wondering. if you are calling it nonsense, then prove your point,

OK...well I apologize for being harsh, but how far above Galactus do you think the Phoenix is?

Stoic
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
OK...well I apologize for being harsh, but how far above Galactus do you think the Phoenix is?

From what I saw of their brief confrontation, I would say that PoTWC was much more powerful than Galactus on average. Again I could be wrong on this. I mainly enjoy sitting back, and reading through the more knowledgeable posters when it comes to cosmic powerhouses. When I said PoTWC, I meant Phoenix at it's most powerful impressed on me that it was far more powerful than Galactus on average. just to clear that up.

JakeTheBank
Spectre.

guy222
the spectre isn't in the new 52 yet stick out tongue

Prep-Man
Originally posted by guy222 the spectre isn't in the new 52 yet stick out tongue

no but he was mentioned. stick out tongue

abhilegend
At his most powerful spectre would wtfstomp phoenix.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by abhilegend
At his most powerful spectre would wtfstomp phoenix.

guy222
Originally posted by Prep-Man
no but he was mentioned. stick out tongue

big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.